Whats with the hate for vice? They make some interesting videos like the one in Liberia or the cannibal Japanese dwarf

Whats with the hate for vice? They make some interesting videos like the one in Liberia or the cannibal Japanese dwarf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
youtu.be/iLmkec_4Rfo
vice.com/en_ca/article/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>started out making good news videos
>devolved into SJW shit

Because you're thinking of the VICE that used to exist. It's been leftist trash for several years now.

That was a long time ago. They're buzzfeed tier now.

/thread

Your thinking about Vice before Shane Smith ran the company. Shane originally was head of marketing department and when the original owners split up he took the reigns, they chose to change the direction of the content to appeal the largest denominator, Liberal millennials

they do make some interesting documentaries. it doesn't matter if the hosts have an agenda, the stories speak for themselves

Its been accused of being too right

By trotskists?

You're thinking of Vice before "______". Now it's just "_______".

There we go Sup Forums, another meme for you to criticise how bias Vice is while scrolling through Brietbart!

Vice is a fucking joke

The "People of Color in Europe" article was the last straw for me

its one of my fav channels. pretty interesting stuff. black market is one i like to watch a lot.

>like the one in Liberia or the cannibal Japanese dwarf.
They came out over 7 years ago, user. It got a lot worse since then.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

>twelvie discovers old school vice for the first time

>Vice doesn't kick Gavin out
>Viceland has Gavin on mornings
>Gavin on proper TV gets the buzz Tucker Carlson has now

we're in a good timeline, but it could have been better

Literally the whole site is and has always,been shit esp shane smith himself.

Everything in their NK vids is horseshit, he bitches about nuclear power at chernobyl, acts like a bitch "whoa its goin down barely escaped, walked in malqria water with ""warlord"" :)" in whatever african country, and of course got fooled by bulgarian dude saying he had dirty bombs buried under his moms garden but cant show you btw my dad works at nintendo.

Then sjw shit and waypoint happened.

Laughing stock of the media world

They used to make sometimes good interesting docs but nowadays its a rarity and they keep pumping "dude weed lmao" videos every week instead

Yeah, a show that had an interview with Obama is clearly too far right. Because that's what Obama does, goes around talking to opposition.

Literally Buzzfeed 2.0 with a more pretentious readerbase

Because there's no longer anywhere on Sup Forums where you can escape the retarded conservatives and their lust for fake news

don't trouble yourself to guess how others act user, live your own life, disregard the lessers

the are left wing shills that all they are

sure go a head and watch their stuff if you like thinly disguised liberal propaganda

i'm gonna be sick holy shit, that can't be real, thats just fucked up

our ancestors will look own upon us as the biggest sexual freaks in history

>so interesting!
It's about as interesting as this. It's just the enquirer for teen junkies.

It's real
The irony of this is that our generation is having less sex than people in the 1920s

The problem isn't the liberalism, it's the retardation.

FAKE NEWS.

I still can't entirely wrap my head around the fact that such a lefty website was set-up by Gavin McInnes

VICE is a mixed grab-bag. They've made and continue to make some really good stuff. However, all those little nuggets of gold are mixed and buried beneath mounds of Buzzfeed-worthy garbage. Can't blame them: trash gets clicks and is easy to fart our while good stuff doesn't and isn't. Again, they still make good stuff now and then, but you really have to wade through the shit to get any of it.

They have to cater to THE YOUTH OF TODAY, who (no matter what Sup Forums will have you believe) are mostly berniebros

That's hot.

If you're gay. I'm gay too.

Seems like it's right up Sup Forums's alley.

I'm just sad and disappointed Vice Japan have basically given up producing their own content and are now just subtitling material form the U.S. offices. They used to do the best human interest stories and short documentaries, bar-none.

it's just Sup ForumsJW hating on anyone with a liberal opinion

fpbp indeed

Maybe by people who have a mental breakdown when they see a color they don't like

My political evolution over the past few years has gone from disagreeing with people to wanting to bludgeon them with hammers

It's a Joe Rogan and Shane Smith chat absolute bullshit for 2 hours episode.

If I have a daughter, I'm drowning her like the Chinese do.

is tony just a misguided /ourguy/?

this is actually what happens retard

Started out as cutting edge

Ended up become click bait teir garbage

this guy knows what's up
youtu.be/iLmkec_4Rfo

>omit facts to side with the audience

Jesus fucking christ.

it's pro-american propaganda

True story: Vice Spain quoted a post I had on a forum and they did not even said my nick. Fucking bunch of commie cocksuckers.

Vice commentary pieces in a nutshell

>SJW
spotted the virgin

Well virgins can smell their own so pot, meet kettle

Hitler 2.0 needs to hurry up and end them all.

>thinly

Gavin McInnes was the real talent behind Vice, while Shane Smith and the brown guy have been incredibly successful in expanding Vice's brand. Once Gavin left Shane and friends activated the nuclear reactor and crammed Vice down everyone's throat. 10 years ago I was reading Dos and Don'ts and the intricacies of doing pushups while on coke. Nowadays my mom is telling me to watch the latest Vice special on abortion rights in maritime Canada or the lovely and oppressed people who live in a Philippine landfill.

Those two examples happened so many years ago its not honest to use it to describe their quality.

vice.com/en_ca/article/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

really makes you HMMMMMMMMMMMMM