UK getting kicked in the arse

> EU tells UK to fuck off immediately

> UK butthurt and doesn't want to

> metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/get-out-now-eu-leader-tells-britain-it-must-invoke-article-50-on-tuesday-5967316/
> bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36631518

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh sovereignty!
>muh £350m a week!
>#TakeControl
>...
>actually no wait

I would tell the EU leaders to shut the fuck up and have their own vote if they want to remove the UK

NO
Dont succumb to the pressure, stay in britbongs and do it in 3months
I want the market to collapse

Why Tuesday and not Monday?

can't wait for a reunited Ireland free of anglo-saxon scum.

TITS ON A FLAG BOYSSSS

European Council meets then.

It's a nice flag all right. I don't want to stoop to the Brits/Little Englanders' level with that kind of rhetoric though. The Anglo-Saxons, unionists, loyalists etc are free to stay as long as they're willing to contribute to our society in whatever way they can and we'll accommodate them as long as they act in good faith.

that's a good idea, I support it.

There's no such thing as an EU-wide plebiscite, the EU doesn't have the power to hold such a thing. The EU is not one country, it is 28 (soon to be 27).

Could you do me a favour and beat the frog-munchers?

We're out for blood after that Henry fiasco.

Still pissed the Welsh beat the Nordies. We could've had an all-Ireland final.

but aren't the welsh celtic bros?

or are they too far up the queens buttox?

Yes, with a few caveats. 1) I'm mainly a rugby follower and I hate the Welsh when it comes to rugby; 2) I'd see myself as being closer to the Nordies than the Welsh considering half of the Nordies consider themselves Irish; 3) their language is Brittonic (P-Celtic) whereas ours is Goidelic (Q-Celtic); and 4) the Welsh voted to leave and thus took part in utterly fucking up Irish-British international trade that's worth a lot to us.

Britain should just say fuck off, we'll do what we want whenever we feel like it. We just had a vote in which the British people decided that they will no longer take orders from the EU.

we should try to meme frexit and more exits into existence quickly while the momentum is hot lads!

They're in no position to dictate terms, and they're especially in no position to hold 440 million of us to ransom while a British political party that only got 37% of the vote sorts out some bitchy internal disagreements.

These negotiations are a two-way street and we're the bigger, more powerful party. Dicking around like this will destroy what's left of the goodwill we had between us, which isn't exactly wise when they're seeking unprecedented concessions as regards access to our Single Market.

welp, that match went down the toilet real quick..

W-we have time...

Not happening

Dumb opinion

>I-it's not h-happening guys
>Theresa Villiers said so
>there's no way NI wouldn't want to stay in the United Kingdom of England & Wales and Northern Ireland
>ukippers would definitely want to keep spending £11 billion a year on NI instead of the NHS

Brit living in Holland here, can confirm this is not a happening. Obviously some EU members want to pressure us into accepting a quick, shitty exit deal. Merkel herself however has said there's no rush, and she's the only voice that matters. Obviously we aren't going to rush things, that would be fucking stupid. The process will take months to get started and then last years. Everything is going according to plan.

Watching the UK consume itself is the sweetest thing.

Now they're stalling because they're beginning (slowly, because the leavers are actually uneducated poors) to realise how bad they fucked themselves in the ass.

What used to be an empire laid low by its own retarded people, it's fucking fantastic to watch

Why are the papists in this thread so butthurt?

>UK butthurt and doesn't want to

What? Did we not just have a referendum about this? Its the remainers who don't want to leave. Us who voted leave a just sat over here with a nice cold pint showing our middle finger to the EU losers across the channel.

Better get the popcorn ready because this is going to be good.

>papists

I'm the only Irishman here and I'm not a Catholic.

I'm cheesed off because we in Ireland trade £1bn/week with you guys and you've fucked it up over totally imagined problems. Now you pansies don't even have the wherewithal to stand by your decision. It's very difficult to respect that.

>What? Did we not just have a referendum about this? Its the remainers who don't want to leave.

Then stop the stalling, activate Article 50 and get the fuck out or we'll do it for you on Tuesday.

Can you explain to me why you think stalling in the present situation is a sign of anxiety and not calculation?

>Then stop the stalling, activate Article 50 and get the fuck out or we'll do it for you on Tuesday.

No, that puts us in a weak negotiating position. We should take as much time as we can possibly get away with in order to weaken the eurozone. And the EU has no legal basis on which to trigger Article 50 for us, so sorry to nip that one in the bud for you.

It's not even been 3 days yet.
Stalling ?!
Wtf are you on about paddy?

Nigel Farage on suicide watch

Some clever bastard comes up with a haed caveate. The UK now needs the "Consent" of the Scottish to quit the EU.

SUCK IT BITCHES

>england leaves EU
>scotland goes back to the EU
>cultural enrichment now goes to scotland
>scotland wants to leave the EU again

>The UK now needs the "Consent" of the Scottish to quit the EU.

Good fucking grief the shills are out in full force today. That legal technicality in the devolved powers bill cannot possibly overpower the referendum mandate. It's a legal impossibility. Either believe me now or wait until it plays out. :)

Martin McGuinness fucked the RIRA. Your "freedom Fighters" are nothing but a gang of organised criminals now you fucking celtic hag. Prepare to not feel so triumphant.

>No, that puts us in a weak negotiating position

You're already in a weak negotiating position. There's 60 million of you, 440 million of us and you make absolutely nothing we need. The City is on the verge of collapse with 50,000-70,000 jobs poised to relocate to more stable Member States of the Union and, by your own #VoteLeave economists admission, your manufacturing sector is about be completely wiped out.

You need us more than we need you. Destroying the remaining goodwill between us by stalling indefinitely while attempting to get a special deal for access to the Single Market that no one else in history has hitherto obtained is lunacy.

>And the EU has no legal basis on which to trigger Article 50 for us, so sorry to nip that one in the bud for you.

You simply cannot know that as Art. 50 TEU doesn't set out procedure and seeing as it only came in with the Lisbon Treaty, it's never been activated. There's no legal basis for any procedure, full stop.

We have nothing to lose by forcing your hand and battling it out in the CJEU. Best case scenario, we start Art. 50 TEU procedures sooner. Worst case scenario, we're back where we started.

Do you forget that protestants are still a thing and the Republic is a shit hole?

Yes, stalling. Your government is saying they won't initiate article 50 until a new PM is instated in fucking October. They are waiting on some poor dumbfuck to step in and take the heat for the assfucking your country is gonna get.

Negotiating position, fucking LOL.

>hehe delaying the inevitable only hurts eveyone, ourselves included, but since the EU wants us to leave quickly we'll stay XD

brilliant plan you cunts
good fucking riddance

I know well Protestants are a thing m8, I'm one myself.

The standard of living in Ireland is considerably higher in Northern Ireland. We're one of the richest countries in the world. Far from a shithole, it's actually quite nice.

>The standard of living in Ireland is considerably higher in Northern Ireland.

than* in Northern Ireland

> 'We'

We are EU citizens, yes. You're about to not be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union

Hope Ivan annexes you.

>You're already in a weak negotiating position. There's 60 million of you, 440 million of us and you make absolutely nothing we need.

I'm afraid to say lad that the entire eurozone is in mortal danger from this. There may be more of "you" than there is of "us", but that doesn't stop you being extremely vulnerable. Stop overplaying your hand.

I'm British you drunk. Just out of curiosity, do you know who's commited suicide? Why are Finns so much fun and yet so nihilistic, is it tears of a clown?

>I'm afraid to say lad that the entire eurozone is in mortal danger from this. There may be more of "you" than there is of "us", but that doesn't stop you being extremely vulnerable. Stop overplaying your hand.

Firstly, you overestimating that existential threat. The Eurozone is far too interdependent to messily break up, the UK was relatively detached with its local currency, various opt-outs and rebates and not being a member of Schengen etc.

Secondly, it's in the interest of the Eurozone to force a quick Brexit. The uncertainty surrounding the whole "will they/won't they" charade the British Conservatives are trying to pull creates a fuck tonne of uncertainty, which goes down like a fart in a spacesuit with the markets. The sooner we get this done, the better for all of us.

You're letting your bloated national pride and naked jingoism get in the way of the reality of things.

>tfw the British empire is still so strong that simply drawing 17 million crosses can hold the world at ransom

By that logic, Greece is a superpower.

>the reality of things

Don't claim to know the "reality" of things spud, EVERYTHING is up in the air because of this. History is being made and your schadenfreude says more about you than the reality of this situation.

INTERESTING TIMES!!

The Euro is a powerful currency and they made the mistake of giving it to Greece.

> what are compromises?

I would bet any amount of money that when you complain about your taxes you complain about the amount that is taken out of each check and not the amount you get pay at the end of the year, divided appropriately.

In your opinion is IRA going to bring the pain once more ? or they are dead ?

Your tail is going down with each post you're making patrick. The EU is royally fucked without Britain and you know it. Junkers has been having the longest temper tantrum in History.

So the bongs are not european anymore does that make them white?

>Secondly, it's in the interest of the Eurozone to force a quick Brexit. The uncertainty surrounding the whole "will they/won't they" charade the British Conservatives are trying to pull creates a fuck tonne of uncertainty, which goes down like a fart in a spacesuit with the markets. The sooner we get this done, the better for all of us.

Well yes, that's basically what I'm saying, and I agree with you that it's bad for both of us in the short term to drag it out, but taking the long view it allows us to secure a more lucrative deal. Voting Leave was always about accepting short term loss for long term benefits, and that is certainly not going to change now we've actually voted. You are also right to say that the UK's direct economic effect on the eurozone is not terminal, but I am also thinking of the eurosceptic forces in Italy and France. If we leave quickly in a poor state, it makes the chances of further exits less likely. If however we draw the process out, possibly even until after the Italian elections, the eurozone's negotiating position is considerably weakened.

You export fuck all but tea and shit beer, and a huge amount of your food is (was) imported from the EU at cheap EU member prices.

Tell me again about your strong negotiating position :^)

Well leave when we're ready to. The process will start sometime after October.

The EU can spit and rage all they like in the mean time.

in the case that the uk doesnt leave next week, the eu will embargo the UK and ur ded

Why so mad Ireland? Afraid that the EU gravy train is ending?

Machines, engines, pumps: US$63.9 billion (13.9% of total exports)
Gems, precious metals: $53 billion (11.5%)
Vehicles: $50.7 billion (11%)
Pharmaceuticals: $36 billion (7.8%)
Oil: $33.2 billion (7.2%)
Electronic equipment: $29 billion (6.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $18.9 billion (4.1%)
Medical, technical equipment: $18.4 billion (4%)
Organic chemicals: $14 billion (3%)
Plastics: $11.8 billion (2.6%)

You should fucing leave. Go to the Americas and see how much they really think of "Brits".

You'd shit yourself, fucking poundshop enoch powells.

LEAVE NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ITS HAPPENING
o ya

I am all for Brexit and I really hope you guys can get out quickly but man, I can already see the writing on the wall.

>"""Brexit was all about migrants"""
>Media will spin it about MUH RACISM
>left comming down ever harder on anyone who dares to have conservative views

This has a potential to backfire horribly.

They have 2 years to leave on their terms.

Deal with it. Or don't. There's fuck all you can do.

These fucking euro tears!

The seethe continues.
It gives me a hard on.

You forgot financial products, 8 to 10%.

anglo-cucks actually thinking they're the best and did the right think and everyone's jealous and anxious

meanwhile the whole world is laughing about you

Don't we have the presidency next year?
Maximum keks and top trolling opportunities will come to you but only if you post

Give it a year, dears

Le Contant Irish Shitposter, please fuck off. I had to actually leave last night's thread after your incessant horseshit about "imminent movements to Dublin from multinationals". Shut your taig mouth or the EU will shut it for you when they release their tax harmonisation plans for the next treaty.

We'll see. Too early to speculate on the overall effect on the UK political climate, I think. If even labour is talking about taking immigration serious now, I wouldn't be so sure about a lurch to the left.

It would last a week before turning into Greece 2.0

And there's nowhere left for the Irish to run away too.

Germany maybe?

that's because brexit was and is a meme position

>The EU embargoes us
>We do the same back
>Oh wait, we've just cut ourselves off from our biggest market
>Wait, no we didn't mean it UK....
>Please keep buying our-
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Keep on crying hombre.

It was about racism though, only leavers eere misinformed and didnt know that leaving=more pakis

well, you can go 'round sandniggin' in athens like you can in london for sure, son. greece > england confirmed. stay mad britistan.

Trump will welcome us with open arms, plumber.

The EEC was a powerful bloc and it made the mistake of lifting the UK's veto. De Gaulle was right, all you've done since Suez is fuck shit up and claim that means you're powerful.

I don't pretend to have a crystal ball. I'm talking about the reality of the present. The UK is not in a strong position and too many of you refuse to recognise that.

>you complain about the amount that is taken out of each check

I have literally never used a cheque* in my life. Only the yanks are that far behind to still be using cheques.

Income taxes are pay-as-you-earn here anyway. The taxes we deal with annually are things like the local property tax, capital gains/acquisitions, inheritance tax etc.

Can't see them coming back. For all the weirdness of Northern Ireland, Catholics are far from being treated like second class citizens.

I can't guarantee the loyalist paramilitaries won't make a comeback though if Irish unity starts to be seriously considered.

There's nothing of substance in this post worth addressing.

>but taking the long view it allows us to secure a more lucrative deal.

The best deal we can realistically offer is EEA membership, but that includes free movement of labour and transposing EU regulations and directives into UK law without a say in their formation. I struggle to believe that can be sold to the kippers as a victory for Britannia.

You seem jealous and anxious mate, are you ok?

>Not realising that by embargoing the UK, you are literally shooting yourselves in the foot, because you export ten times more products as a whole to the UK, than we do to you. And of the exports we make to you lot, we export a load of those to EU ports, that are then shipped off to non-EU countries.

You and your ridiculous Union have no leg to stand on. Even Mama Merkel is calling for no "rough treatment". Even the leading German manufacturers have said they will not even let their own politicians embargo us, or put levies on us.

You are literally going to sit and watch the EU bubble with rage, as we sail off into the sunset, more prosperous and freer than ever.

Stay salty, my spanish friend.

So? The U.S and china will make trade deals with them and make then far richer then they were trading with the E.U

We have a far higher GDP per capita than the UK.

I am richer than you :^)

its like your wife left you but still lives in your home until she finds a new one and keeps dating other men in the meantime.

REAMED

>or we'll do it for you

Tough talk for a potato nigger

Prepare your anus paddy. The EU is falling apart and is taking you with them.

>Cantabria
>Not Pamplona or Navarre

>These negotiations are a two-way street and we're the bigger, more powerful party

Tell that to our nuclear weapons and the EU's tumbling markets. The EU couldn't even deal with a Ukraine invasion on their doorstep. The UK will take our time, put two fingers up to the EU, and trigger article 50 when we'rre ready.

They are basque..

You have to realise that we wouldn't allow that, right?

Oh, did you actually think your little 'union' was sovereign?

>American education

Good Christ, the saltiness of this post.

>Shut your taig mouth or the EU will shut it for you when they release their tax harmonisation plans for the next treaty.

Good thing we automatically get a binding referendum on this :^)

Who do these faggots think they are, we're Great Britain baby.

Except this is not a scenario that is going to happen. Stay salty, son.

EURO KEKS

BASED

---
Also, notice how the Eurocucks come from the mongoloid nations.

kek
usa sucks more merkel dick

than paki-polish queen dick

amerifat pls

THIS.

You spelled UK wrong, and all that will happen is the jobs and money come here instead making us even richer :^)

>The EU is falling apart and is taking you with them
This. Good work m8, y'all jumped shipped and have made a historic decision for the history books with this. I am still elated by it, cheers lads!