Anybody gonna go see Gus Dapperton on his tour? He's coming to Portland 4/20 and I'm gonna check it out...

Anybody gonna go see Gus Dapperton on his tour? He's coming to Portland 4/20 and I'm gonna check it out, he's a killer live act and so fresh and aesthetic.

His best imo
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0

Attached: gus+dapperton+3.jpg (700x1000, 64K)

you sound like a prune

god what a faggot.

go away

Now more than ever is music character driven, look at the artists shilled here - 6ix9ine, grimes, etc. All are famous because they are more than a human being. That's why Gus is so captivating to me. He is just a person that has caricature features, yet is so real and believable at the same time. It's easy to relate to him; black, white, gay, trans, straight, homophobic, homosexual, etc. He encompasses all of that. He is himself. He is us. He is Gus

i unironically am

that gay look and those massive man hands dont mesh

nigger, you sound shillish

he's just being himself bigot
prune, you talk funny

lmao I just noticed that

This
That is why the diverse group of millennials have the trademark Gus bowl cut, we can all relate to Gus and connect to his music. He is inside all of us.

gus is so chill

its nasty
stop baiting

unironically kys loser

P R A I S E G U S
P R A I S E G U S
P R A I S E G U S
P R A I S E G U S

>I arrived at Gus Dapperton’s gig in Manchester. A line of young music fans waited in anticipation along the dirty alleyway under the railway tracks on Whitworth Street West. After entering through the door to the gig under the tunnel, I noticed the dimly-lit venue, which has a capacity of 600 people, was packed wall to wall, and I was nudged in between hordes of teenage girls.

>At 9:15, the drummer came on stage and started playing a basic 4x4 beat, followed by both bassist and keyboardist, who kickstarted ‘Gum, Toe and Sole’ and without any instructions the crowd instinctively began to sing the leading vocal melody of the song. As the atmosphere rose, Gus Dapperton came onto the stage, holding a handbag and wearing white boots. The quartet looked straight out of a Wes Anderson movie.

>The concert continued with ‘Moodna, Once with Grace’, the first ever single by Dapperton which was released in early 2016, followed by his second single ‘Ditch’, a synthpop dancey song that got the crowd moving even more. This slow piano based ballad, called ‘Beyond Amends’, put the venue into a calmer mood. Next came another brand new song, ‘Amadelle With Love’, which had a disco-like feel created by analogue synths and set the venue back to dancing.

>Now, already into the second part of the set, came the artist’s latest single ‘Prune, You Talk Funny’. The last two songs of the main set were ‘The Fool’ and lastly, ‘I’m Just Snacking’, a chill song with a slight tropical/reggae feel and a catchy chorus that got the whole venue singing.

>As usual, the band left the stage as the crowd begged for one more song, and no more than a minute later they re-arrived on stage, except this time Dapperton picked up the bass. Unexpectedly, the band began the iconic guitar riff to ‘This Charming Man’ by the Manchester band The Smiths, which had the audience in raptures; a perfect finish to the night.

Attached: gusdapperton.jpg (500x500, 44K)

this is such a bop. not even joking, gus has some potential compared to clairo. also, is there even strong evidence he's a plant? clairo is pretty obvious, but i havent seen anything definitive about gus.

gay faggerton lmoa

this nigga looks like a fag

the future of indie

t. prune

he has one mixtape - look at the production value of that music video lad. plus it's on VEVO

ITT prunes who think they're comics

G(US) Dapper10 fans are my family

doesnt he have 2 eps out? i dont really see how this is like clairo's situation since there's nothing to suggest he paid for exposure. i guess you can call him a plant, but im not sure what's wrong with succeeding early in your career.

stop the shilling

i think it's a good song. i think people here get jealous when they see people their age or even younger making it.

this guy got articles in vice, vogue, buzzfeed, and namechecked in some pitchfork video with 2 eps out. a lil sus.

the absurdity of anyone spending any amount of time or money to shill on Sup Forums is legit hilarious.

the guy who directed all his music videos is the same guy who directed clairo's hot cheetos video

yeah some paranoid retard starts shouting shill then a bunch of people start ironically shilling as bait

VERY sus

100% this

trust me brolatto im a huge gus dapperfan

so wrong. Don't you dare discount gus' success. his growth is completely organic and it is nop surprise that someone speaking for outsides would make a name for themselves here

:)

Gus's aesthetic reminds me of people I know who try to come across as very PC and open minded but actually force women into sex

You know nothing of Gus. Don't tarnish his image trog