Holocaust Museum, new 3-D technology bring survivor stories to life

youtube.com/watch?v=J_khd5FxPfA

>What will happen when the survivors are no longer here to tell their stories?Who will take their place when they are gone?

>No one really can, of course, but the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center, in Skokie, is the first in the world to embrace an emerging, interactive technology that's about as close as you can get to speaking with a survivor who's not really there.

>When it's fully operational, in the fall of 2017, the Survivor Stories Theater will enable visitors to ask questions, pose follow-ups and otherwise engage with a three-dimensional, hologram-like image of a Holocaust survivor. Even in its current, two-dimensional form — which is on view at the museum — the Interactive Survivor Experience feels viscerally real.

I bet a lot of you nazis where so eager till every single holocaust survivor was dead so you could start pushing your own narrative more easily....lol get rekt stormfags

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/holocaust-angeblicher-auschwitz-ueberlebender-outet-sich-als-luegner-a-1099807.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey! 3-D LoLocaust

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

>Skokie
Literally jew hellhole. Fucking hate that place.

Holocaust!

In 3-D!

On ice!

The memes are too strong!

Bet there will be an extra charge for 3D glasses

You should really stop being this anti-semetic Sup Forums

HOLOCAUST "SURVIVOR" (91) ADMIT IT'S ALL BEEN LIES

spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/holocaust-angeblicher-auschwitz-ueberlebender-outet-sich-als-luegner-a-1099807.html

(Of course only after he'd been found out.)

You really should pay your debts Greece

Oh jesus christ now we can hear about it in 3D.

Just fuck my shit up.

and now Ive started laughing manically about it. Just thinking of all the movies and books and museums and television programs about it.

Now they they are doing it in 3D i mean. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA

You gotta give the jews credit man. They can fuckin stick to a script.

If half the people in the world would get off their asses and shill for their own racial suffering we all might be able to get away with the shit the jews get away with.

this goyims hats off to them.

>>What will happen when the survivors are no longer here to tell their stories?Who will take their place when they are gone?

They'll fake another holohoax.

>get VR holocaust experience
>install "play as a guard" mod

This will be the best VR experience you will ever have

why would they want people to forget what they suffered through?

Im in.

Oh my GOD this rustles my jimmies

Wow, an experience where everything is scripted, produced, edited, and professionally manipulated and you can't question the presenter?
Sounds like a Jewish wet dream

why would you wanna question the most documented event in human history anyway

ask it questions it can't answer

>why does the Red Cross say 270,000 jews were killed, not 6 million

Because Jews are like bitter ex's that continually bring up the same event repeatedly, they're like Red Sox fans for fucks sake.
Every people suffered in WWII, every group moved on except for 1, and now that group is both extorting while genociding in the Middle East.

Please insert $10 to proceed.

You have inserted $10. Please insert another $10 to proceed.

>just forget 6 million of your people dying brah
>it was in the past brah

its more like bitter ex's who's families you've slaughtered never letting go of those events, as they should

Oy vey, it was 777 septillion, you stupid goy.

"It was real in your mind brah"
-Ellie Weasel
PS, all those stories about fabricated holocaust memories, just forget about those k brah...

It always meant that desu

DLC content to include:

>Chosen One: How Auschwitz ran out of gas that day

>Miracle at Housing Unit 34: My soup had an extra maggot thanks to YHWH

>Strange Allegiance: Sympathetic German girl throws pork sausages over the fence

Only $2.99 each-- or all 3 for $7.99

>some old fucks lied therefor nothing at all happened there was no holocaust

>Holocaust Museum, new 3-D technology bring survivor stories to life

We're talking about the holocaust here, not the moon landing

>implying the holocaust isnt more documented than the moon landing

>when a prank goes so far it becomes 3D

It literally isn't
There actually are very few holocaust documents

When over ninety percent of your evidence comes from eyewitness accounts it's easy for other events to be more documented

sure thing man

GOY I'M WARNING YOU
stop it with this HoloHoax stuff
GOY

Great retort you've got there, Scholmo

>Most documented event in human history
>No video
My 10th birthday party was more documented than the gassing of the 25 million Jews

no