Mayor of town where Trayvon Martin died was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint by three teenage dindus

Mayor of town where Trayvon Martin died was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint by three teenage dindus.

cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/

George Zimmerman was not a racist. He was taught who and what to fear as a result of the constant demonstrations of criminal behaviors by the criminals in the area where he lived. It caIled using natural common sense as a means of developing a survival instinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

examiner.com/article/man-tries-to-defend-himself-and-ends-up-jail
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=xO-k4GqbATg
aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1
huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf
ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/
abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476
clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"And if we ban guns, there'll be no more crime"
Stop laughing, liberals believe this.

I think Zimmerman should be in prison for manslaughter (at least) and I still find that hilarious.

To be clear on my position: just because Zimmerman had every reason to be angry with, and afraid of, niggers, doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid. If you take the law more seriously that the average Sup Forums shitposter, you can't really say 'well, you murdered him but he was a nigger so the laws don't apply'.

>gun ban
>Florida
if anything this is proof that lax gun laws don't do anything to protect civilians, and just give criminals easier access to weapons.

Shut up.

>doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid
Defending yourself with lethal force against a potentially lethal attack is not murder.

Trayvon got what was coming to him. Start shit, get hit.

Dindus? I just call them Trayvons.

Wasn't Trayvons dad a freemason?

examiner.com/article/man-tries-to-defend-himself-and-ends-up-jail

let this be a lesson to all white boys. Defend yourself, face justice, even if you just use pepperspray

If the mayor had a gun it would be trevon x3

Obama's sons!

>If you take the law more seriously that the average Sup Forums shitposter,
What a shock that even they know more than you. Just because we live in a country where you don't have the basic right to defend yourself doesn't mean our kids across the ocean are that cucked. Hope you get decapitated by a towelhead while thinking about how nice it would be if you could fight back without being considered a racist.

>I think Zimmerman should be in prison for manslaughter
> just because Zimmerman had every reason to be angry with, and afraid of, niggers, doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid.

Zimmerman showed remarkable restraint and zero anger. One round went off and Trayvon backed off and told Zimmy that he was done and that was it. ZimZam never fired another round even though Trayvon was completely at his mercy for the remaining seconds of his life.

Nah you're a fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

I used to have an image that succinctly summed everything up and included a handy map/timeline, anyone got that?

REENACTMENT VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=xO-k4GqbATg

Only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is being a chubby weak bitch. He was in the right for defending himself while having his head beat into the concrete.

>comments disabled

DEY DON LIKE DAT

Do you think if Obama had sons they would look like them?

HAH
A
H

#NotAllDindus

Quick everyone Tweet this to Obama saying "More of your sons?"

>Jorge Zimmerman is a redneck

kek

>liberals believe this.

No they don't. You made that up. If you're so desperate you have to lie, then it must not be a very good point

Saint Skittles was trying to murder Zim Zam. He had every justification to use deadly force and the jury thought so as well.

eat a dick

Crimes been going down since they stopped using lead paint, gun crime as well. Also the second amendment has become less restrictive, open carry, and concealed carry specifically.

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed.

>taking the testimony of the guy who just killed someone at face value
well obviously he's going to say that Trayvon started it, isn't he?

Meanwhile, he was the one who started following Trayvon, not the other way around. Face it, he started a fight with the kid and then bitched out when he started losing.

>implying Bill Whittle isn't a neocon shill
he lies several times in that vid. The witnesses were unable to positively identify who was shouting for help, or which one of them was on top. He also twists the truth by omission: he implies that Trayvon was suspended multiple times for fighting, when in fact most of them were for petty graffiti. He also fails to mention that the 'burglary tool' was a screwdriver, which is just about the most common tool there is and might have been in his possession for any reason. And the police didn't file a report because the jewellery didn't match any reports of stolen property and there was nothing to prove that, as Trayvon said, they just didn't belong to a friend.

The police also determined that, from the position of Trayvon's body, it would have been impossible for Trayvon to have fallen there if he was shot over by the path (where Zimmerman said Trayvon was pounding his head when he fired the fatal shot). The ME's report also stated that Zimmerman's head wounds were superficial, and inconsistent with being pounded repeatedly on concrete, and also that the light bruising on trayvon's knuckle was inconsistent with repeated blows.

The police determined that the fight started where the paths cross, and then proceeded a few dozen feet in the direction of Trayvon's house. If Zimmerman was running away from Trayvon, surely he would run towards the road? It makes more sense that Trayvon was the one running away, towards his house.

Face it, Zimmerman confronted the kid, started a fight when he didn't like the answers the kid gave, and then shot Trayvon when he started fighting back.

>Meanwhile, he was the one who started following Trayvon, not the other way around. Face it, he started a fight with the kid and then bitched out when he started losing.

Know how I know you don't know what you're talking about?

Have you EVER thought and looked into something yourself or do you just take what the TV tells you "at face value".

Did you watch the trial? No. I know you didn't.

Why don't we just kill all the niggers?

There was a trial, with evidence and a Jury.

Your oponion doesn't matter.

It's a true shame that when they stuck the gun in his mouth, they didn't pull the trigger.

I was on Sup Forums back in 2012 and have been since - you pretty much couldn't avoid this case (or, later, the trial) back then.

Sup Forums saw what it wanted to see in the trial, but the truth is Zimmerman should have gone to jail. But the battle lines were drawn up with liberals on one side and conservatives on the other, and you guys are just so blinkered by partisan bile that you can't even consider for a second that the other side might be right.

also, if you'd actually read the rest of my post you'd know full well that I've done plenty of research on this.

tell that to OJ.

a murder conviction might be out the window, but hopefully Zimmerman will still get gutted by a civil suit.

So you were on Sup Forums and didn't watch the trial. Got it.

>Why don't we just kill all the niggers?

This is a fantastic idea

>I voted remain

Kek

Yes

>The small Florida community of Sanford and Mayor Triplett shot to international attention in 2012 when George Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin at The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in the town.

Damn. Couldn't he just have settled on one thing? Did he have to shoot AND kill him?
Also funny how the report mentions Trayvon Martin was unarmed and leaves out both their races and except for the pictures of the suspects in the robbing, there are no written details about their racial appearances. Really makes you think.

if he should have gone to jail he would be in jail

how do you think the American justice system works, exactly?

>he said something that disagrees with my opinions. He must belong to the other 'team'
voted Leave on Thursday.

When Trump inevitably loses in November, I'll be sure to remind you exactly whose country is cucked

There was nothing wrong with Zimmerman stalking kid when he was a former part of the neighborhood watch.

Also, omissions ! = lies
It doesn't make his testimony less valid regardless. I think this post is trying to find fault in the verdict however its just nit picking at this point

Oh thats right! Half of Britbongistan doesn't believe in the human right of self defense.

following somebody you find suspicious isn't illegal.
physically attacking somebody for following you is illegal.
all physical evidence supported Zimmerman in his claim of being attacked by Trayboon.

>all physical evidence supported Zimmerman in his claim of being attacked by Trayboon.
did you even read what I wrote? The physical evidence contradicted Zimmerman. Do you have some other physical evidence that you'd like to put forward.

>omissions ! = lies
have you seriously not heard the term 'a lie of omission' before?

>>George Zimmerman was not a racist. He was taught who and what to fear as a result of the constant demonstrations of criminal behaviors by the criminals in the area where he lived. It caIled using natural common sense as a means of developing a survival instinct.
That's is why he didn't go to jail, he deserves a medal.

jej

Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.

>googled "mayor trayvon"
>this shit comes up

They was good boys. They was gonna go to college. They jus needed a ride to the bookstore where they could buy dem learning books for school n stuff. The white man don't not want us black folks to not have no lack of non-mobility so we can't not get ahead in society. Das oasis.

>Darmarcus
>Jermine

what is wrong with the black culture in the states?

You're right. They don't believe that, they're just taught to say that. What they truly think, no one really knows.

>This is what left cucks and niggers actually believe

well done. You've worked out that the mainstream media often sensationalises things

Now try refuting an actual argument

Why the fuck is that?

I still miss him

A. Not an argument
B. Claims but no proof
>What is burden of proof.
>I voted remain.
Yeah nah.

Watch the fucking trial instead of pestering us with this nonsense. It's all on Youtube and every single argument that was thrown at Zimmerman got BTFO by either physical evidence, witness statements or expert opinions.

Malcolm X spun the american racial civil rights movement into an incredibly anti-authoritarian counter culture which actively sabotages any of its hopes for not being the biggest pile of shit in the western world.

i believe it is an Australian dog is it not?

you would know

I did watch the trial and it didn't 'BTFO' anything. If you want to link specific parts where you think the evidence contradicts what I'm saying I'll be more than happy to refute them for you.

Whatever else can be said about the Zimmerman/Marten case, the big take away for me was the media's relentless insistence that Zimmerman was white.

From the moment Marten's parents went to the media pushing the "Evil white man killed my child" narrative, the media insisted Zimmerman was white. They doctored photos to lighten his skin, and even after the live trial started, and it became clear Zimmerman LOOKED ethnically Hispanic, continued to use descriptions like "white Hispanic" or "identifies as Hispanic" to subtlety inferior he was white.

Zimmerman's father is white, but his mother is a mix of native Peruvian and black African. But the media, and Marten's parents needed the story to be about white on Black crime for it to have any legs, because if it was a
black on Black or Hispanic on black shooting, nobody in either the white, Hispanic or black communities would have given two ducks about it.

But the media got their story, because the shoved the "mean old white man killed the poor defenseless black child" down everyone's throats and it stuck. Because by the time the truth about Zimmerman's race came out, the lines had been drawn, sides had been picked and there was no backing down from them.

>hurr durr my revisionism > actual law
You already lost and the best part about it is there's nothing you can do about it except cry.

I notice that you didn't respond with an actual link to a piece of evidence.

Why are you upset? Mr. Zimmerman sent him out of this world.

>Law justifies zimmerman
>muh dick
>Law is still correct

Get out of the UK you shitskin scum

Looks like the Obama boys are at it again

>there are people on this board who actually believe that Zimmerman was in the wrong
pic related, its you

tbqhonest senpai if he hadn't shot that nigger dead when he did, we wouldn't have to deal with the BLM crowd as much as we do now

Oh well, it just proves to sane Americans that niggers only value black lives when it suits them politically

>people who disagree with me must be niggers
I can trace my family back over 500 years you mudblood American trash, and there isn't a single shitskin anywhere in my lineage. I'm sure that's more than you can say.

Trayboon monkeys

play that game
>inb4 the actual court case from Georgia where roles were reversed and the nigger went scot-free just like Zim Zam

Funny thing is, the Roderick Scott case was 100x as open and shut as the Trayvon one, and it was the same but flipped, only worse: black guy claimed self defense against 3 white teenagers, and he wasn't struck.

Yay, we're in the news again. Glad I live in Lake Mary, the rich neighbor to Sanford. Sanford is the ghetto.

Really makes me think...

What they should be saying is "Don't wander around strange neighborhoods then attack a neighborhood watchman who is following you. Don't rob a convenience store, then attack a cop who is asking you questions. etc."

REEEEE

Underrated post.

YOU CANT SIMMER THE TRIPLET

It was a clear cut and dry self defense case you fucking Brit he acted within his own right

this triggers me, why can't a black kid walk through a nice neighborhood? what is gonna happen?

what happens when a white kid walks into a bad neighborhood?

forensic evidence put trayvon on top of zimmerman mashing his head into the sidewalk

stop shitposting

In America we actually have the right to defend ourselves you dumb Britcuck

History will record the bringing mass slave labor from Africa as the greatest blunder of a nation.

I actually live here in Sanford this is pretty hilarious and most people here aren't even liberals they all residents towards Orlando

probably the first time I had faith in our judicial system, if only by sheer merit of his defense team

what the fuck is this shit even trying to say its so fucking stupid

He chased then got beat up by a 170 lbs teenager and had to kill him. He should never go to prison because he lives out his life like a faggot that that's weak.

>doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid
Britcucks everyone.

All political cartoons are dumb as fuck. Only people who couldn't hack it as a strip cartoonist become political cartoonists. Except Kelly, because he's dumb on purpose for satirical effect and actually funny most of the time.

yeah zimmerman shoulda just let trayvon break his skull and shoot him with his own gun because privilege.

It's not Zimmermann fault they went for the big kahuna murder 1 charge.

Niggers are in deep denial about how culturally fucked up their race actually is.

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.

aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38% of taxpayer-subsidized housing

huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm

FACT: - Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.

See page 28:
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

FACT: 28% of Black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males.

ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

FACT: - Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts

FACT - Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Fact is black teens comprise only 15 percent of all U.S. teenagers but were 70 percent of all news AIDS diagnoses in 2012, according to CDC

louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/

Fact is Black privilege in America means that Black people find nothing at all wrong with excusing away the deplorable actions of 20 Black men who raped an 11-year-old girl.

abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

Fun Fact: only 25 percent of Black males are graduating in New York state, and in New York City which has the largest Black male enrollment only 28 percent graduates.

clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/

Is it supposed to mean that niggers are disciplined with random rules while le whitey doesn't?

I think you are still reading from the false narrative. Wasn't exactly murder(or even manslaughter) when your "victim" straight up backtracks and attacks you with intent to kill.

>Honesty
>desu dont do this

Yes. Cartoonist doesn't realize that white kids are also told to not go to "bad neighborhoods" aka. poor or black neighborhoods, especially at night, told to comply with cops, to not hide their faces and so on.

At least that's what my dad told me. Basic fucking stuff.