Would Spider-Man Homecoming be better if Zendaya was actually playing Mary-Jane?

Would Spider-Man Homecoming be better if Zendaya was actually playing Mary-Jane?

go back to africa

Her foot game is only okay but her body is T-I-T-E

Eh

it would be cool is stan lee played someone other than stan lee

so who is this michelle character? does she exist in the comic world or is she an original character?

stan lee plays a different character all the time

michelle is a new character created for the movie

Or maybe she is mj but she's in witness protection

Why don't you fuck off back to europe immigrant.

If your ancestors didn't fight in the revolutionary/civil war so a majoirty of white americans today then you can fuck right off.

the movie is called spider-man homecoming not nigger-man homecoming

rekt

You know why I'm interested in this movie?
Michael Keaton and Marisa Tomei. Who cares about black woman when she'll likely disappear in the future movies just like Thor, Stark and Hulk's girls did?

>interested for a villain in an MCU movie

Boy do I have news for you

>White Americans go back to Europe
>America turns into Brazil
>More Non Whites pour into Europe to leech off White people

I'm sure they've learned their lesson user.

>White Americans go back to Europe
Not all whites, just the Catholics.

If somebody fails the class 20 times in a row it's okay to give up on them ever passing

But they haven't, they have had some good ones.

Remember when women used to have breasts and hips?

Remember when it was okay to LIKE women who have breasts and hips?

No

This. Keaton is my draw for this movie.

I'm completely expecting Marvel to write another 1-dimensional, boring, quipster villain for another half-assed churned out product they insultingly call a movie.

Keaton is a great actor, so it's obvious his talent will go underused (like most marvel villains). I'd personally love to see him ham it up like Tommy Lee Jones or Schwarzenegger in the batmans.

He was pretty scary in the trailer. Not in his suit, but just in the car.

she needs some meat on her bones

No she doesn't chubby chaser. Seeing abdominal muscles that have nothing separating from the skin tense and ripple is absolutely true kino.

So did Ultron, Mandarin, Whiplash.

user, these movies all follow the Marvel Formula. I already learned that marvel villains dont actually provide challenge or push our heroes to get stronger. They only exist when the movie starts getting slow and we need brief reminders of their existence. The movie builds to a climactic fight that almost always has the hero getting his ass kicked until he eventually remembers that one item/piece of advice/flashback that allows him to get the upper hand.

Also, the villain has to die in some spectacular way. Something over the top ridiculous to make kids laugh and not actually show the hero killing the bad guy.(building falls on them. They get evaporated into nothingness. Dance off.)

Abomination isn't dead.
Loki isn't dead.
Zemo isn't dead.
Mads isn't technically dead.

Oh and Justin Hammer and general Ross aren't dead.

And neither is Klaw or Bucky

Abomination isnt MCU. Downey cameo ended up being absolutely nothing and not mattering at all. I dont know what they were thinking with bringing back the same actor who played Ross.

Loki and Zemo were the only villains with even a hint of character development besides the usual 'im gonna destroy the world/plunge it into darkness/petty revenge' shtick.

Mads got carried off into the darkness just like Redskull teleported to somewhere.

And Hammer wasnt a villain. He was comic relief.

>Abomination isnt MCU
Yes he is, The Incredible Hulk is the second MCU movie. Just because Edward Norton left doesn't suddenly mean it doesn't exist anymore.

incredibly C U C K E D

what a shit body

Hey user we're not blind we can see she's a nigger.

Mary Jane Wats this NIGGER DOING IN MY SPIDERMAN MOVIE

>people find this attractive

nobody does

The fuck is that?

Her body is kind of weird. Might just be the angle.
That said, that toe cleavage is nice.

a nignog

>white americans go back to europe
>europe prospers
>USA turns into india/africa 2.0
pottery