War on Islam thread

You can only post ITT if your country has tortured mudslims just for being mudslims

Let us put aside our differences and thank our common enemy that is bringing us together in space and time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RLfQeITsgk
youtube.com/watch?v=B_qnvga8PjI
nytimes.com/2003/09/07/weekinreview/the-world-film-studies-what-does-the-pentagon-see-in-battle-of-algiers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rNPJ7x7ZHZY
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=4MtwVzA8aew
youtube.com/watch?v=uFGvPnvhXUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello.

Welcome Serbia

Fun fact:
Mudslims are scared of having their corpse mutilated after death? They think they won't be in proper condition when meeting their 77 virgins.

> tfw both Britain and America dragged us into it when all we wanted to do was chill out on a beach cooking sausages and getting shitfaced

We count, right? Guantanamo's still open, baby.

more like this please

lol plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=6RLfQeITsgk

Fuck islam.
Honestly can't wait to see the look on libs faces when trump puts out the order to cease immigration from Muslim majority countries. Going to cream myself.

small playa ;^

you are not on the same level as Serbia and us

pic related
"peackeeping operation" in Algeria

>incorporating mudslims in an SS division

nice try FBI
you can have a look at my historical photo of Algeria though

We had some snipers "desecrate a body" on the battlefield. Does that count?

do you know about this man?

>paratrooper colonel
>established military law in a mudslim city
>arrested mudslims for being mudslims
>tortured mudslims for being mudslims
>not giving a single fuck about politic
>get the job done
>clean the city of terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=B_qnvga8PjI

We are next level at this. We torture them psychologically.
Every time they glance at our direction all they can see is their own incompetence, savagery and failure.

I gotta admit I admire your psychological warfare. Even now how you are destroying not only Europe but the whole world.

American have used the "white meme" flag to death but guess who's studying our urban warfare tactic against terrorism

nytimes.com/2003/09/07/weekinreview/the-world-film-studies-what-does-the-pentagon-see-in-battle-of-algiers.html

if lebanon was 100% christian all the wars wouldnt have happened, unfortunately, lebanon is terrible because we got destroyed by israel, and the muslims

hey neighbor, sorry if we couldnt be allies just like how you are with jordan, muslims and palestinians had to screw it up

Islam is not the trouble.
I would rather see Europe burn.

I fucking love you guys, can't wait to remove kebab together. No more infighting, humans (and Jews) need to unite to remove the pisslamic stain from God's good Earth.

You don't belong there. That's Judea, go back to Greece you Trojan invader.

I hope we just nuke you and clean up your ashes/ fallout and resettle the entire A'ram.

That's why if I decide to ever get married I'm having 13 children and moving to Israel

I want the record to reflect that we did everything in our power to save those people. With NATO air support we could have...

Now I'm going back to bed.

>Let us put aside our differences and thank our common enemy that is bringing us together in space and time

Islam is the reason for Brexit. France and Germany want more Muslims; Britain doesn't.

your country is already full of ash

I like you too Lebanon. Christians and Shi'ites are alright. It's the Sunni goat-fucking devil-worshippers that we really need to exterminate.

Yes, We've been to hell and we emerged stronger. Next time we venture into that crucible we're taking the whole world with us and we'll see if any of you will survive it like we did

During the Russian-Ottoman war of 1876-1878 (The war for the independence of Bulgaria) some Bulgarian forces (consisting of volunteers) were charged with guarding a large number of Ottoman POW's (40,000).
Long story short - They were all murdered! XD

Its not something I'm happy about even though I believe all Muslims need to find Christ. Torture isn't the way to do it.

christmas tree and maple leaf united,
sunni caused a lot of the problems from 1980 - 2006, otherwise we would stand strong as israel is right now and be allies with them, we wouldve been a very touristic place too

That is Yeshua protecting the holy land.

>France and Germany want more Muslims; Britain doesn't
Our government want, just like yours britfag
Pro-immigration lobby want it, your too
Our people do not want it

However I think Germany is lost, too much white guilt and no war against Islam. Maybe crusades, but I need proofs

That's like 99% of all Muslims. Iran is a greater risk to us than our Sunni Arab neighbors.

That's the best part, No one will lift a finger to save you next time we come knocking. Arabia, Egypt, Jordan etc all bend over for us now. We have embedded ourselves, We are here to stay.

A fucking tree

*Yesha

Yee-Sha
That's how you say it :^)

>Iran is a greater risk to us than our Sunni Arab neighbors.

Zambia, Iran is no risk to you and you're not surrounded by Sunni Arabs so if you're Israeli please remove your proxy and be coherent.

Iran is our natural ally against the Sunni sub-humans.

War against mudslims recommandation? Anyone

The 9th company, for the russian contribution
youtube.com/watch?v=rNPJ7x7ZHZY

>highly inbred population with,

>85 mean IQ
>low time preference
>poor impulse control
>hypersensitivity to ridicule
>military discipline and tactical/strategic accumen that Italians would be ashamed of

Some questions:

why are there no Bosnian/Persian rape gangs or blowing themselves up in airports?

why would we care or do/desire anything different if they to a man converted to Christianity or became atheists?

Most important: how do we react to them being used as cats' paws against us?

A rhetorical question: Why isn't the emphasis on blood rather than paper?

No.

יְהוֹשׁ֫וּעַ
Yehoshua
Is the non-abbreviated form.

Nigger you sure are blue pilled as fuck about the kikes.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

You might want to learn more about islam, here :

youtube.com/watch?v=4MtwVzA8aew
you have more movies like this one?

What are you talking about and what does your article have to do with what I said?

Zambia is clearly an Israeli proxy-fag who is mad because Iran threatens Israel therefore we can't allies with Iran against the Sunni devil-worshippers.

Are you insane ? USA, Saudi and us are going to war with them next year.

A limited nuclear attack targeting their nuclear plants and missile defense systems is on the table.

Fuck it I say, If you're going to do something do it properly. We should get Arabia to drop their new bomb on Tehran

>Prefers literally sub-human evil Saudi niggers to based Persians
>Wants fucking clusterfuck SAUDI which sponsors terrorism world-wide to win

What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you not see past the tip of your own nose?

Iran is a threat to Israel, not to the USA, and Saudi might be your shadow ally but they're a threat to all of humanity at this point.

It's not all about you!

Yeshua means savior, He's not our savior so please stop appropriating our words. Call him whatever the fuck you like just not Yeshua.

Why would egypt, and jordan, bend over for a country like you ?

>Zambia is clearly an Israeli
No shit Sherlock he often posts on Sup Forums.

Extremist Wahhabi (which is the minority out of all Sunni) devil-worshippers are a tool the kikes use to destabilize the region and ensure their own security, among other things.

Saudi Arabia is an ally of the mighty JewSA so they wouldn't be able to do anything that Washington doesn't approve. Unlike Iran.

>You might want to learn more about islam, here :
You might want to learn about people with similar psychometric characteristics who are not Muslims:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFGvPnvhXUU

>Extremist Wahhabi (which is the minority out of all Sunni)
"Wahabbi" might be the minority but 90% of Sunnis are primitive backwards sister-fucking heathens who deserve nothing more than fire and the sword.

>a tool the kikes use to destabilize the region and ensure their own security, among other things.
Doesn't mean we should support them, let them all kill each other.

>Saudi Arabia is an ally of the mighty JewSA so they wouldn't be able to do anything that Washington doesn't approve. Unlike Iran.
Exactly, Saudi is our real enemy.

>Doesn't mean we should support them, let them all kill each other.
Of course it doesn't. It's just that the burning fire kinda latches onto neighboring countries and the Europe too, but yeah, you can just let Israel pour more oil into it.
>Exactly, Saudi is our real enemy.
Well, Israel and JewSA are not your allies in the "fight" against Saudis. Quite the contrary actually.

>le "not all of them" meme
sorry you failed

Islam will rape your country, not criminal or immigrants, I am not talking about bad people being bad, just Islam

Go fuck yourself, At least Arabs are Semites. I have no problem with them living on their own lands worshiping the God of our shared progenitor however the fuck they want. None of my business and certainly none of yours.

Say what you will but at least they aren't legalizing bestiality. Now go back to your igloo

When you stop posting during this year I'll assume you were killed in a air strike. I'll celebrate with a new bottle of schnapps

A secular-Christian Lebanon with Western values would have had the potential to be a great place to live in, it seems. Perhaps one to rival us for quality of life in this shithole of a region, given the right leadership.

And a valuable trade partner as well, hehehe.

You live in the southern border maybe?

Welcome back, son

Beirut, north
Yeah that wouldve been great
And can you stop posting too, i'll assume you were dead from how poor your country is, and please get off your proxy, i'll celebrate with a new bottle of arak

I'm just saying that if they all renounced Islam, it wouldn't change anything important and that mass third world immigrants, no matter their religion, are being used as cats' paws against native populations.

I call them Arabs, not Muslims.

Wow I totally agree with this thread, but I also suddenly sympathize with ISIS's talking points a little more

I would say we are both pretty fucked up, and us and Muslims will continue to fight each other, until one of us achieves a Pyrrhic victory

>if they all renounced Islam
once a mudslim, always a mudslim

they can't escape their culture and education (taqiya), someone who is teached to be offended over a drawing and that killing non-mudslim is fine don't deserve democracy

>tfw Arab Christian
>tfw all Europeans and Americlaps hate you for being Arab
>tfw all Muslims hate you for being Christians
>tfw all you ever wanted was just to live in peace

Literally fuck everyone. I hope you guys all wipe each other out, you both deserve each other, I'll just sit it out here in my hut in the middle of rural no-where with barely functioning internet.

That's okay, ISIS will disappear once Assad dies and Islamophobia will become a crime again.

There's no Crusade/Jihad. just needed the Plebs to let us have another war to finish off Syria and Iran

Yeshua isn't your savior because you're a godless heathen who uses the writings of a dead, pedophilic warlord to justify conquering and murdering and raping other people. Your time will come. A shepherd protects his flock from both the lion and the bear.

K.

>they can't escape their culture and education (taqiya), someone who is teached to be offended over a drawing and that killing non-mudslim is fine don't deserve democracy
If they, as gelatophobic as they are, were Christians, they'd be blowing up churches with different sects and the museum that exhibited "Piss Christ" "art" piece.

>its not muslims that are bad, its arabs!!!1

wanna know how I know you're a kurd living in sweden?

> were Christians, they'd be blowing up churches with different sects

oh yes, I forgot all those times that Syrian Orthodox had wars with the Maronite Catholics, oh wait that never happened. Go fuck yourself you fucking ugly kurd/turk/persian/whatever the fuck you are.

Ironically all these Iraqis were tortured by Americans who in their minds thought these Iraqi Ba'athist soldiers were behind 9/11

Yes you're little more than mindless sheep. Glad we can agree on something. Keep bleating as I stomp your little heads in :P

Mary was 12 when she got knocked up by "god". Remind me who worships a pedophile again ?

She probably had a cloaca and was impregnated through sodomy. It effects an estimated 1 in 20 million women. So in a sense you worship dubz :P

Dont you got some cows to "stimulate", off you go. Politics aint for you.

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."
this is not hate, just ethnic cleaning

Are you that Arab "Christian" ?

I am your worst nightmare, the shekelstealer.
Now off you go nig nig I need more diamonds for them shekel trade.

Yes, I'm sure you feel strong posting about genocide on a Mongolian imageboard in your room late at night. Meanwhile your sister is out getting loaded with cum from her 5 Algerian boyfriends. Maybe you can show her your epic memes when she comes back xxDD

Are you an Arab Christian? From Nazareth, I'm guessing. What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Always wondered what flag showed up for the West bank

tamout ya holera

תמות יא חולרה*
Sry not a mudslime

There's a palestine flag actually

>Sry not a mudslime

wait, so you Christian or what?

That face. Haunting.

He said not Mudshit, Understand ?

>Algerian boyfriends
ugh... disgusting bestality

If only you knew how bad of a reputation algerian have in my country. It is simply a redflag for every girl I know, even algerian girls try to avoid being seen in their presence.

Good to know ;-;

Or a jew.

Rather than hate islam, we should unite around western values.

Can I post if I've personally tortured muslims? :^)

You're not making any sense. I'm guessing you're probably Druze. I'll leave this conversation here, you are a strang eman.

And you are a strange shitposter for an aussi

What's the deal here with Northern Rhodesia?

I weep every day that we have committed total war against each other and the Japanese during WW2, yet not against these revolting Mudslime subhumans.

We need to treat them like we treated the Japanese fanatics in combat (who BTW, where much more advanced in the 1940s and more disciplined than any shit-skin Arab subhuman today).

Burn their flesh with napalm and fuel-air mixtures, commit to fire bombing their cities into rubble, exterminate the wombs that defecate a Jihadist every 9 months, destroy their food and water supply, and watch as they are reduced to cannibalism and insanity.

Make it a plan, so that in 2 years of unrelenting assault, the last woman, child or Jihadist capable of uttering the word of the false prophet and charlatan Mohammad - will have been destroyed. Erase this shameful cult from history, just like emperor worship was erased from Japan with some atomic persuasion.

martial law now

The good old' day when our country wasn't cucked .

>burn their flesh with napalm and fuel-air mixtures
I did that canadon

I also did that, burrying mudslims in pig corpses, their own genitals cutted placed in their mouths. But America was like UH DURR TORTURE AND HUMAN RIGHTS

martial law now

ow the edge

Poland pls

You are the most racist people I know. All the polack living in France I've met have an irrational hatred of jews, niggers, mudslims, ...

>irrational
i was in paris a moth ago, what happened to the franks? all i see are sandniggers selling hash

Thank me later.

vlad dracul?