wow so hard

>IT kills everyone until it's back to you
and then?

russian hookers will fuck too many people

lots of the johns will be sex tourists as well

forgot to say without passing it to someone else

you obviously cant beat it without passing it to someone
your rules are shit

Getting caught would be part of my plan.

fuck a dead person

It's not an "IT" it's a metaphor for VD.

Board plane
Crash it

They will expect 1 person in the wreckage

>Put a lot of distance between us
>Go to the desert
>Dig a big hole
>Aquire cement truck
>Get it in the hole, flood it with cement and then leave it buried.

Its not hard, the thing is a physical monster, its just invisible, not a ghost.

Fuck a dead body.

This. I'd fuck it and die, then theoretically it would stop existing.

FUCK YOU YOU ARE SHIT AT NOT BEING AUTISTIC ... OK HOW WOULD YOU "SURVIVE" IT IN THE LONG RUN

FUCKING AUTISM SPECTRUM AROUND HERE IS WHY I WENT BACK TO REDIT

you don't beat it by passing it on, you just delay your death. OP is looking for a way to actually kill it, but the movie doesn't provide any clues so no one knows. this thread is over

/thread

you probably can't beat it, just delay its progress

the fucker is also likely to be magical, so you can't hope to evade it by flying to the other side of the world, it'll probably just teleport behind you someday

>OK HOW WOULD YOU "SURVIVE" IT IN THE LONG RUN

fuck cheap russian hookers who screw 5+ guys a day

How is this film? The idea begs it to have good cinematography. Does it?

Even people that can't see it can still hit it with stuff and get hit back from it. It wouldn't be that hard to show the government that it exists and have them take care of it.

move to an island

buy it a fleshlight

Go to Africa and fuck a nigger.

It vs Kevin from Home Alone, who wins

yeah but who fucked kevin

Have sex with Kevin from Home Alone

How much prep time does Kevin have?

Very very good

Shit I didn't expect someone to say that, let alone a minute beforehand

more like who DIDN'T fuck Kevin

died laughing... u were using the prep time meme right

you must be new. that line about kevin is very old.

Based on the logic of the movie it would slowly trudge towards you. So flying to the other side of the world would probably buy you a few years.

Doesn't work like that shit for brains.

The first guy she fucks then has to fuck someone else who then has to fuck someone else and it works down the line like that.

I am convinced I have the best way of dealing with it.

>dig a really deep hole
>cover hole with grass
>lure "it" into the hole
>cover hole

It will now be stuck down there for all eternity, assuming the rules of the movie then it can't teleport, it is clear that it can only walk at a small place to get to you. It is intelligent and even the writer of the movie said it could board a plane to follow you and it always knows where you are. Make the hole really deep and then bury the fucker so it either suffocates or better yet is stuck down there until the sun destroys the earth.

Fuck a woman, pay her and a gay whore to fuck, and then let the gay whore do his thing: fucking like 20 guys a day who will each fuck 20 other guys a day.

prep time is batman meme newbitch

pretty sure it just popped into existence during the late part of the movie, where the chick was suddenly pointing at it in terror

I fuck it

At the pool part? No I'm pretty sure it walked in, it was just from the perspective of the people who couldn't see it

It gets killed by being electrocuted to death.

Anything having to do with sex is a dumb solution. You'll never actually feel safe for the rest of your life. That sounds like an awesome way to live.

Here's how you actually beat it:
>Go to police station, wait for it to catch up to me. >Spray paint it so everyone can see there's an invisible thing trying to murder me
>Get cops to kill it (if it can be killed)
>Or they lock it up until secret government spooks take it away to be studied until the end of time

Considering it is a physical being, the whole "nobody will believe you" aspect is pretty easy to overcome, and from there it's just about getting the right people involved.

It's strong but not incredibly so, I'm so if you coordinate with another grown man, maybe 2, you could probably hold it down and make sweet love to it.
The movie shows it's possible to brute force the thing.
>How would other guys help you against the invisible monster they can't see
Get your bros drunk and they'll do whatever retarded shit you suggest.

Yeah is that before or after it survives a point-blank headshot?

I would be to catch a plane towards the other side of the pacific in Japan then stay there for a few years. Only problem with this is that:
1. It will still get to me no matter how long it takes. By the time it's at japan it probably could kill me easily since I've become complacent and forgotten about the situation
2. It's smart as fuck (as shown in the film when it just waits for doors to open without knocking, throwing stuff at the pool, etc.) so it'll probably catch a ride on cargo ship and get to me in a few months.

Best bet would probably to just travel somewhere far to get as much prep time as possible, get an empty field and dig a ditch with a tunnel exit on one side and a ladder on the hole side. that way if it goes through one entrance you can get out through the other and find a way to contain it there.

So if you fly to another country will it walk to an airport and board a plane to whether you are? Or walk on the ocean floor or something?

Heh. Nothing personnel.

>Get your bros drunk and they'll do whatever retarded shit you suggest.

>tfw no bros

>go to police station
>it gets paint / water / cloth thrown at it and becomes visible
>cops freak and try to arrest it
>kills cop
>escalation into shooting
>it shrugs off bullets and kills even more cops
>you run away
>it follows

what next

It's smart enough to probably find a better way to get to you. Also it obeys the laws of physics as shown by the film when it was shot and dragged maika underwater

Oh hey, that's my campus.

it doesnt shrug bullets. It got shot and was incapacitated for a while

tell cia and let them take it to area 51

never see it again

you don't.

Sex Tourism hotspot.

Well, first of all you fuck your friend's wife. She fucks him, you take him on the sex tourism trip, and then you fuck the most high class hooker available (longevity).

Her next client will eventually fly home, and the monster will kill them eventually. Before it can manage to walk its happy ass all the way back to Russia or Thailand, the hooker that its after will have had sex with someone new who will then fly home.

This should work for quite a while. If it fails, your friend dies (who you keep tabs on) and then you'll know you have to fly over and try again.

>AUTISM SPECTRUM AROUND HERE
>WHY I WENT BACK TO REDIT
Choose one.

You start following it

Shows who is boss and pin it down and fuck it before it fucks you

I'd fuck the monster in its tight ass. It'd spend the rest of its days walking around in circles like a dog chasing its tale.

by being a virgin

reditors have sex and families , dickbrain

More like their wives' families, amiright

>kill a group of guys on a boat for a few good nights sleep
>don't tell them the rules

she was the villain right?

typical roastie

Why did she fuck a boatfull of dudes? She could only transfer it to one of them. I doubt they fucked each other afterwards.

Fucking whore.

have sex with someone, put them into a carbine freezing chamber, shoot the chamber out of the solar system.

good luck to the monster getting back on track now.

this would kill it probably or make it stronger than ever