This was a mediocre bland movie and people have already forgotten about it and people have already stopped talking...

this was a mediocre bland movie and people have already forgotten about it and people have already stopped talking about it

and yet here you are talking about it

Yeah it was pretty bland. I wonder what the original cut was like.

One billion.

Disney wants to squeeze billions out of the SW franchise, not leave some kind of lasting legacy with art masterpiece movies or something.

You're completely wrong, there's threads on here every day about it. I also hear things about it every few days outside of Sup Forums.

It will eventually be forgotten, once episode 8 comes out people will finally start to admit this movie just wasn't that good.

>once episode 8 comes out

Pretty much this. People will talk about Star Wars until there's some new star wars to talk about, and considering this movies forgettable story and cast, people will stop talking about it.

>tfw Daisyfu BTFO'd Bunnyfags

i put the spoiler so Bunnyfags dont get triggered and commit suicide.

/thread

Cruised past 1 Billion last week.

Still all over social media.

Sup Forums BTFO once again.

Who is that guy?

I think about the last scene with Vader frequently. Did the rebel soldiers know who Vader is? Do they even know what a Jedi or a Sith is? Do they know that as soon as they saw a lightsaber they were all going to die in the next 5 seconds? It's established canon that people across the galaxy believe the force is just a myth, so when Vader showed up and started lifting people off the ground what was going through their mind.

I like how there's some asshole clearly trying to pass some kind of object to keep it away from vader and vader just doesn't give a shit.

seriously, fuck this movie. Pointless plot points, annoying manufactured catch phrases "I am one with the force, the force is with me", boring plot, boring characters, subpar action(minus vader scene, stupid dialogue, and a tragically boring villain. Vader should have been front and center.

still a shit movie. haven't heard one argument in favor of it being a good movie outside of "durrrr it made monee" yet

>still a shit movie because I said so!

Cry more shit baby.

Maybe the BD will be recut.

It was a good star wars movie, but it suffered from the fact that star wars movies just arent that great anyway

wow I guess I never considered that point. how enlightening. oh, wait, you didn't make any arguments. blow it out your ass.

Neither did you, you fucking retard. Newsplash, you're not being contrarian. Since RLM everyone here hates the movie.

"seriously, fuck this movie. Pointless plot points, annoying manufactured catch phrases "I am one with the force, the force is with me", boring plot, boring characters, subpar action(minus vader scene, stupid dialogue, and a tragically boring villain. Vader should have been front and center."

I already said this, you fucking scum. crawl back into the damp cavern you came from you dick.

saw it yesterday, the movie was very refreshing.
>nearly no lightsabers
>the cast had no plot armor at all
>empire and rebel in-fighting gave both sides more character
>the new stormtrooper and vehicle designs were fresh, yet still fit in perfectly with the OT aesthetic
>felicity Jones was CUTE

Sorry you can't enjoy anything in life anymore because an anonymous imageboard might criticize your taste.

it was better than TFA :^)

i loved it. badass war movie with just the right amount of member berries. in all honesty i thought it made a new hope even better.

only shoehorned OT reference was R2 and 3PO, but it's not rhat big of a deal.

yeah, shoulda saved them for the ending.

>Vader should have been front and center.

Hard to do that without him becoming a Jobber. Lucas' main rule about Vader showing up in the EU was that it should never feel cheap and that he should always be too much for anyone to handle.

just like how people talk about BvS so its kino?

fooled me once with TFA

fooled me twice with rogue one

wont get fooled again