Any hope whatsoever for the modern woman?

Any hope whatsoever for the modern woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itEamKJuY28
youtube.com/watch?v=gu6y_QSm4wo
io9.gizmodo.com/5975778/scientific-evidence-that-you-probably-dont-have-free-will
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are children. They should have never been given rights in the first place.

Sex bots when

And also VR waifus.

Just learn to lucid dream, you won't regret it.

The day you realize that reality is produced inside your brain and that while in lucid dream - you're experiencing the exact same as when you're awake - you'll thank me.

You can literally feel the sun on your skin just like when you're awake, feel the air - feel everything - you can experience even more - like flying or distorted / paranormal shit as you desire. It's of course based on your memories and experiences, so sex won't feel exactly like reality if you never experienced it - but it would be a feeling created based on your other experiences and expectations - if you expect great pleasure - that's what you will get, if you got the real thing - that's what you will feel except you can make it even more intense just with intention.

That's kind of hot desu.
I'd want that chick on the toilet to piss on my face.

BBC is superior to white boys. As a white female i stopped dating white men because too many of them are just limpdick, video game playing, anime watching manchildren. Black men are naturally more fit, have bigger cocks, and last longer in bed. Most of you neets talk shit about how us white women have careers, well it's not like any of you neets could actually provide for a woman anyway. It's really cute to see you white boys get so angry about who women date, when the majority of you are the equivalent to fat bitter tumblristas who can't get any sex. Black dick is way better at making me cum and i will never go back to white boys. They're nothing like black MEN

GO and get your sex-bots, you're not good enough for a real woman. Seriosuly do you have nothing better to do than to cry about two girls having fun? Seriously you white boys sure are pathetic lol. Go back to making love to your 2d anime waifu pillow.

well said by most likely a Canadian male cuck. Bravo on the bait.

you know what they say, once you go black...

you're a single mom

>first two leaf posts
Why

Only if we put them in their place again

Teach us how ano

lol that's hilarious.

Also pics of the toilet after she shit??

i'd sleep way too much if i could do that

Most of the time what you're seeing here is the result of single motherhood.

Lucid dreaming is cool for shits and giggles, but it's better to meditate.

Realize that free will is largely a myth (for most people) so just sit back and watch the show. Life is weird and entertaining as anything.

Some of the literature greatest works were written after a lucid dream, check it out actually there are many interesting creative stuff that were designed that way.

Einstein described at one point that he had a vivid dream - where he was in control - he then imagined what it would be like to fly alongside an photon - he said that the dream experience and what he observed played a key role in his work.

It's just you - the same self as you are now - with boundless creativity and no limitations.

Now only you can imagine stuff you can experience them.

tits or gtfo bitch you know the rules.

unless your name is steve and your HRT meds are making you pms

>had a friend who lucid dreams all the time
>looks at me all weird when I asked him about it

"it'll feel too good, you'll get addicted to it, eventually you'll want to sleep all day instead of living in this reality, dont do it"

A FUCKING LEAF

This is why we kill you.

Wtf are you on about.
It implies some Hinduism brain washing what you said.

Why would you not use your brain? There's much more health and personality benefit for example if you focus on doing mathematics or practice a skill for hours - instead of just shutting down your brain.

It's clearly that you're some kind of /x/ faggot - won't argue with you.

You're not enlightened by becoming socially autistic and cutting yourself from society and current culture. You're just becoming a jerk.

Related: India the birth place of western "spiritual" "new age" culture - the one spot on earth where all your fantasies dictate everyday life and the result..

youtube.com/watch?v=itEamKJuY28

youtube.com/watch?v=gu6y_QSm4wo

Lucid dreams are amazing guys - I worked for years to get mines, it's not easy - but a good tip I can give is stick with techniques - like MILD just stick with them, even if it takes time - stick with them, stick with the ones that have the highest chance of success and don['t give up - you won't regret it.

Try and name me a place or country that starts with the letter C that is normal.

>she didn't take a pic of her shit
why even live

I don't know the rules, actually. I came here from facebook because there was a lot of rampant racism directed towards my black boyfriend. somone mentioned this shithole

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LUCID DREAM

IM STARTING TO THINK IM BEING RUSED BY EVERYBODY

TOO MANY LEGIT PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME ITS REAL FOR ME TO BELIEVE ITS NOT

FUCKING HOW

I WRITE DOWN MY DREAMS AND NOTHING HAPPENS

PLEASE

No hope whatsoever for the modern human tbph

One should use his lucid dreams to solve problems in outside world - the one we all share.
They can be used for creative work or solving personality problems.

Once a week / month it's actually very beneficial if you get disciplined enough - but first you need like 10 - 15 of them to master the art of controlling your dreams.

Holy shit, I think I know the girl on the left.

Fucking sexy

"modern man"

Croatia

How do I lucid dream

HOW

ITT: Hermits and sexless weirdos pretend that other people are the problem.

>I WRITE DOWN MY DREAMS AND NOTHING HAPPENS

It took me years to get my first one and all I need was repeat every night and morning for 15 minutes - I will have a lucid dream.

Then I got it and got so excited I actually ended up in a dark space with no details - then someone woke me up.

Later on I learned that actually listening to expert tips and following elaborated techniques suck as MILD or WILD is actually the universal to-go option.

Just stick with them and work hard, it's just like when you learn math - you start with basic algebra ( equivalence of dream journal, autosuggestion, planning dreams out ) but there's lots of work ahead.

And when you get them - the struggle just beings, because you have to master it - to shatter your delusions at first and end with a clean mind.

Otherwise you could just be an undisciplined fuck and have sex / etc in your dreams - but it will last little time - you'll get excited and wake from them fast - or they will turn into nightmares often.

In a lucid dream - you're the same person as in real life except the universe you walk in is your subconscious mind.

I've done it a couple times on accident. Somehow I realized I was dreaming and I was able to not push it enough to wake up so I did whatever I wanted.

From what I've read, you need to pay attention to things like static text/clocks in the dreams. When they aren't real characters or a sign changes text you know you're dreaming. Get used to doing that in real life; look at something with text, look away, and look again. If it's the same, you're in reality. Need to get that habit going in your dreams too.

what's her name start with?

>sexless weirdos

That's too bad, mate, but I'm sure you'll get laid one day if you believe in yourself.

That's pretty hot desu. I just want to sniff a woman's ass and have her sit on my face for hours.

Only if we kill the jews including OP.

I already do this. I also do . I can no longer not interfere with my dreams. I am someone who lucid dreams all of them time- I would tell you exactly what said- this kills the man.

has it right when they talk about meditation- it's the only way I can avoid having my wildest fantasies become meager reality, and instead have a meager reality turn into a bewildering, regularity-filled wonder that I can't cheat (unless I'm abiding by the laws of reality, e.g. chemistry or simple mechanical energy). Regarding free will... well, I have my own reservations. I could admit that, ultimately, I don't have the free will most believe in, but I have some sort of "reflexive" will that isn't analogous to water flowing down a riverbed.

Free will is a subject most (rightfully?) hold as a personal crux upon their reality, so I often don't speak about it. An user's beliefs won't cause me to combust, only their handling of gasoline and fire will.

You're either bating real hard, or you're too far gone. I'm just going to assume that you're not very put together instead of ironic.

Slightly edited pasta thats months old and cold as fuck.

tanks canada

do you realise it's pathetic

why escaping reality, why settling for this, why don't you strive for a real gf

This

Stop masturbating for once. Masturbating tends to somehow impede my dreams.

Also, form a certain habit (looking at your hands for example). Do it occasionally every day, until the day you start to do it in dreams. Hands look strange in dreams, so when you look at them, your brain will immediately realize it's a dream, and something will happen.

My first lucid dream wasn't anything - I was walking near a strange shop I have never seen, then I looked at my hands, and after that I was transported into a dark purplish room. There was a mirror or something on the wall, but I could only see two tiny green lights glowing there. I started moving, as I was kinda panicked, and then I woke up from the stress.

Drinking bleach before you go to bead.

It taste awful, but do whatever you can not to throw it up.

Oddly enough Islam is the only thing that can save us now

Women are animals who have to be kept under tight control. It will only get worse from here.

>and you'll enter your lucid dream, and something will happen afterwards.

Yes. And it's name is ISLAM.

Islam will save the human race from degeneracy.

>Champange

Kill me now.

Virgins ITT

I didn't need this feel.

Go back to your containment board faggot weirdos

This.

Is her name Abby?

tl;dr

Kill yourself Ahmed you gross smelly faggot sandnigger

You better not be jerking off right now Ike.

Im not in the mood for this bad role play shit.

. . . Slowly, but surely, I'm starting to agree with this. I don't necessarily believe the lore, but it brings degenerates to heel.

Yup

thank you for the advice, godspeed

i am fine with that
would threesome
they look fun

>kill the jews
>all the jews were women

we hate our women too dude. they enabled your women to start complaining about their world. If yours are childish, ours are belligerent sexy adolescents. Emphasis on sexy. Man, I've been fucking too many shiksas recently.

Don't fuck the goys. They smell off.

t.ahmed

I don't even understand how they can replace their population with the rate they are dying in wars.

Because modern women are self entitled and whores

>Oddly enough Islam is the only thing that can save us now

Lmao, women do whatever is popular, whatever is seen as "good" and is therefore succesful.

What we have to do is change the society and pop culture to serve our agenda and women will jump onboard over night.

If you are good looking and succesful you can do this on a small scale by telling a woman what to think and what to like and watch how she does just that.

I'm not even brown
Hell, I don't even like muslims and refugees and all that

But damn if they aren't good at snuffing out degeneracy in their culture. The worse things get the more I realize that maybe living in a sandnigger world would be better than the hedonistic western one that is currently circling the drain.

.05/72 virgins have been deposited into your jihad account.

>t. bluepilled kissless virgin

Shit, man. I went to middle school with her. Not surprised how she turned out in high school.

this is why hitting women should be legal, they're just cunts.
>nice get

>it brings degenerates to heel.
Clearly have never seen how sandniggers act and how their countries work.

They are all drug addicts, fuck little boys, and intermarry with their own family.

Sure sounds degenerate to me famalam.

she's sober now. still a ho.

No they're just misguided.

No, you just can't fix this shit. Perhaps only war could fix them (and us)

I've very clear in my statements - I do not hide behind memes - or illusions of grandeur.

In monotheistic religions - ritual involves the whole community and the ritual itself it molded by the community for the benefit of it - there are little elements which are of direct instruction from God - in polytheistic religions - the techniques and rituals are of different nature and involved an introverted selfish care only about emotions, the state in which you are while practicing them. It's just a form of blue pill.

You should not be lucid dreaming that often - it hurts your memory.
Anyone interested in lucid dreaming should research some neurology before starting it - because if they just think it's magic and act like it is - chances are they won't even get one.
The realization is a key process in this - understand how brain works - especially what dreaming is - and what lucid dreaming is.

Do you think the poop stunk? I can't help but imagine women's shits smelling glorious.

Got a better idea?

also btw goyim literally just means "peoples" in Biblical Hebrew/Yiddish. We sometimes use it to refer exclusively to the general riffraff non-Jews. But the Jews are also a goy.

Clearly it's getting misused pejoratively. I like this.

Fucking goyim clogging up my Sup Forums. Where my shill brothers and sisters at? We actually get *paid* to shitpost. Why would you spend time on this site without getting paid?

>I'm not even brown

Yeah right.. Is this why you are shilling for mudslime shitskins and the barbaric mudslime religion creted by the shitskin pedo rapist warlord Muhhamad (piss and shit be upon him)?

Degeneracy is rampant among mudslimes.In France most mudslime arab women are fucking niggers left and right. In mudslime countries binge drinking and faggotry are widespread.

Kill yourself Ahmed go back to your dune coon country.

>so sex won't feel exactly like reality if you never experienced it

>implying Sup Forums is virgin

They cant fight wars you spass. Nobody dies in their wars.

The Syrian civil war has been raging on since 2011 and ca. 400.000 people have died.

Thats fucking nothing pham.

Yes
in Turkey

Women should have the rights to bear and raise children, manage the household, etc.. The domestic sphere is for women, and they can manage it better than can men. On the other hand, the public sphere is not for women; men should be pre-eminent there.

I imagine that you agree with me, but strictly speaking you are wrong to say that women should have no rights. They should have no rights to participate in politics or business or anything like that, but they have important roles in the family, in the community and in society.

Well, first we need to cuck all the ones currently holding the grip on Islam. But then again, I don't think people would praise Islam the way they do if it was all cis white men

Smells like your shit.

Its shit man... Shit smells like shit.

Heep at it Ahmed, you're already at 0.1 virgins!

>hur dur, Islam stops women from acting stupid, good thing it doesn't also bring anything else several times worse to the table!

Is that Marsha may?

This

I'm a white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just cant compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black man for that.

I would prefer going back to hardcore Christianity but its all but extinct. Women have to have some sort of control system in place else they revert back 10,000 years overnight.

I for one would welcome having a good old fashioned public slut stoning.

Not all of them are perfect and the reason the woman go nuts once they're out of the desert is because they've been released of their control system.

There are many wizards on Sup Forums so I just gave them a tip - they should experience sex in real life if they also want to properly experience it in dream world.

Sup Forums is more secluded but not entirely so it's safe to assume 50% + w/e of population is virgin.

>Sup Forumstists fall for this

>she's not chaste
Nobody cares about what you have to say.

I never claimed to be enlightened, but I am trying.

Nor do I suggest cutting yourself off from the world. If you want to do that, just lucid dream.

Meditating should bring you closer to the world. You view things from a place of acceptance which reduces the emotions that usually cloud our judgement.

Like I said, lucid dreams are fun. I would neever describe it as, "amazing" when it's really mental masturbation.>ultimately, I don't have the free will most believe in, but I have some sort of "reflexive" will that isn't analogous to water flowing down a riverbed.

Free will is fucking weird when you focus on it. People think they walk around making decisions, some even think their decisions are based on logic. You are correct, its more reflexive than anything. Learned patterns of behavior and expressions that remind us "who we are." The brain loves those kind of reminders even when they're undesirable.

There is science to back this postion.

io9.gizmodo.com/5975778/scientific-evidence-that-you-probably-dont-have-free-will
>After asking their subjects to move their fingers (what were self-initiated movements), Kornhuber and Deecke's electroencephalogram (EEG) scans showed a slow negative potential shift in the activity of the motor cortex just slightly prior to the voluntary movement.

Free will, as we know it, is an incredibly gratifying illusion.

good luck finding a worth while white man when you're nothing but an old tramp with an STD filled cavern between your legs in your 30's

thats what happened to me, i love sleeping now.

So many angry permavirgins in this thread :^)