THEN WHY THE FUCK HASNT ANYTHING HAPPENED YET?

THEN WHY THE FUCK HASNT ANYTHING HAPPENED YET?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/23/lynch-avoids-hearing-asking-why-doj-wont-prosecute-federal-crooks/
cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-trial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you know that the fbi agent that begins the indictment will be having a fatal "accident" within the 72 hrs before announcing the indictment

joos

They are waiting to do it after DNC convention

FBI is pro trump

Because Breitbart is a National Enquirer tier news outlet and Clinton WILL win the election, and we all know this

A little bit of this, and a little bit of not wanting to get on the bad side of the next president.

Hillary would take an immunity deal to go after Obama, she will never be indicted.

Hello, FBI!

This. Holders' gotta make sure it sticks to that bitch

>WILL win the election

Just like Brexit WON'T happen eh?

You shills are getting desperate now your worldwiew has suddenly been challenged, a lot can happen in a year.

If true, Democrats have the executive branch and don't want to prosecute the heir apparent of the Democratic party.
I hope this blows up in the DNC's face since they pushed so hard for Hillary this primary.

Shill doesn't realize ALL news outlets have sunk to nattyquirer level

Well seeing as most "News" outlets are over 50% opinion I'd say Breitbart is as good of a news outlet as any.

Great minds and all

Holder? You mean Comey?

Because she is not guilty. She hasn't done anything wrong. I'm voting for her.

Same, me too. She's innocent.

>FBI is pro trump
Anyone who browses Sup Forums will eventually be pro Trump.

Maybe they don't want Obama pardoning her

Because the Obama justice department and the sheboon Lynch are corrupt to the bone. Don’t worry though because everyone knows Hillary is a criminal too and Trump will be elected.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/23/lynch-avoids-hearing-asking-why-doj-wont-prosecute-federal-crooks/

HA!
HAHAHAHA!!

IN TIME MR...FREEMAN

IN...TIME

because breitbart just publishes the same stories over and over again without doing any research

I get the feeing that FBI won't do it after all because so far Hillary has been immune to karma and she usually always wins.

Just because they have enough to go to court with doesn't mean it's the right time. They need to have everything ready to go to hit her for everything they possible can. They're building a case and we all know clinton has a veritable vault of skeletons.

I agree with both of you guys

Both of you two completely different, yet similar-minded people

The both of you should meet up for coffee

This. I was a giant democrat fag and over the past few months have been slowly turned into a walking trump meme. Thanks guys.

What happened when they refused to indict when Watergate happened

what are id's? lmao kys faggot

It doesn't matter if there's enough evidence to indict Hillary. You think someone of Hillary's stature can be convicted of any crime? Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck, she's above the law.

>fbi is pro trump

Doubtful. The alphabet orgs are always pro big political families, which the Clintons certainly are.

Kind of this. Federal prosecutors are known for talking their time, when that guy tried to attack trump on stage he was released immediately. Later he was arrested again and it's guaranteed he'll be convicted, they wait to charge people to make sure they'll win. It could also be the justice department trying to block an indictment but eventually a "deep throat" will emerge(all of FBI) and fuck her over.

Shit dude get to a charger.

in case none of you noticed

Wow you guys are so similarly minded
You should meet up and jerkoff

This

cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-trial/

Clinton doesn't want to end up like this guy, she has more power and will use all of it to prevent that fate.

The Clintons are above the law unless they expose the Money Printing Scheme.

They are the favorite high profile servants of the Money Printers in the USA.

Do not wait for the servants of the Money Printers to indict other servants in high standing.

You will be disappointed.

(But you are just trying to distract opponents of the Clintons/Money Printers aren't you?)

Yeah he must

>Doubtful. The alphabet orgs are always pro big political families, which the Clintons certainly are.

Comey himself though is famous for being apolitical. it's basically his biggest draw. He's gone against presidents before. He even contradicted Obama on the "ferguson effect" when the administration was insisting it wasnt a real thing.

I believe in Comey, personally.

Hillary is not going to get indicted. He knows that. Hes playing you idiots like a cheap violin.

Are you fuckers really this stupid? They *want* HRC to win bc that gives them a demon to fight for another four years while you morons lap it up. If a republican wins, theyd have to *do their jobs.*

And on the off-chance that Trump wins, they even have a Republican the majority of Republican lifer politicians/ welfare queems can hate.

Youre being fucked from both ends at once.

>Hows it feel, Sasha?

When do you dumb fucks wake up?

Juice and berries

I seriously doubt they have anything, and I'd rather have her over that clown Drumpf. My vote still goes to her!

Yeah, I was thinking same. These Sup Forums trolls don't really matter

>They are waiting to do it after DNC convention

>FBI is pro trump
Those are contradictory statements since if they do it before the election, Dems are stuck with Bernie whereas after they can sub in literally whoever.

Have you read the leaked emails?

I don't like Trump either but she does belong in federal prison.

I'd rather she stick around to split the vote with the bernies.

That was the joke, Cletus

Breitbart. Please. Those slimey fuckers just throw shit out there of the "Just in: Obama fucks sheep" variety.

Because king nigger is cock blocking the FBI every step of the way.

Just look at how the media is in collusion with the DNC. They're following the anti-Trump playbook verbatim. They have polls that oversample democrats by 20% for fuck's sake.

Clinton is being shoehorned into the white house and the only way to stop it is to have insane voter turnout for Trump.
kek

Kekekekekekekek

Comey is at the end of a successful career. His pension cannot be revoked, and he can charge the fee of his choice in private security and for tv appearances for years to come.

He's set. Which means he has nothing to lose and is most likely at the "too old for this shit" phase of his tolerance for DC nonsense.

His path of least resistance is:
>Hold press conference
>Present three foot tall stack of felony RICO and espionage act charges
>Describe the charges in most oblique and legally permitted way
>Simultaneously announce his retirement, effective at the soonest his successor can be sworn in
>Refuse questions about successor identity, since that is a presidential appointee
>Disappear.
>Surface again as witness testifying to the Senate Intelligence Committee, Homeland Security Committee, and Defense Committee.
>Spill the beans under oath
>Go on long vacation and let the shit fall where it may.

This sequence of events would force Lynch to indict, or resign, or appoint a special prosecutor, which she retains the authority to do. The DNC would see the writing on the wall, regardless of timing. Hillary's white house dream of four years of Royal revenge on her excel spreadsheet of enemies will be dead in the cradle.

Trump would win by running basically un-opposed. This is the most likely scenario. The other would be a sudden health issue which prevents her from continuing, but my evaluation is she is far too arrogant and possessed of royal hubris to drop out, even with FDR-level symptoms showing of whatever is wrong with her.

Her last national media moment is likely to be Nixonian in its shrieking denial of wrong doing. An emotional inversion of Howard Dean's hysterical yell.

You mean the tabloid that broke the John Edwards scandal, pretty much ruining him?

Lel

Trips of truth. Please let me see this happen

Play both sides of the coin. If they get stuck with Bernie Sanders they get more "no being mean to the peaceful muslims" hand tieing they are dealing with under Obama. If they wait until after they could potentially get Trump or another candidate that is more middle ground and willing to let them do what they want. If you know you stand a big chance of losing big with what you have you might as well throw what you have in your hand out and see what is drawn up next.

underrated post

Correct the record working overtime today. Just wondering, is the pay only based on each post or does number of replies factor into it?

Do you actually get paid for this low-level shilling?

Protip: check your ID

Kek wills it.

>Arrest her on live TV at the DNC convention

Oh man, I've dreamed of this.

KEKUS VULT!
HIS WILL BE DONE!

Two other important corollaries here.

The length of this criminal investigation is likely due to the complication of RICO charges related to the Foundation. RICO is famously detailed, demanding, and tedious in the evidentiary requirements. You don't go after a target like the Gambinos or the Clintons without unimpeachable mountains of evidence. Including receipts, cashed check copies, bank transfer ACA clearinghouse ID numbers, wire transfer transaction numbers, email text showing intent, quid pro quo, and witness testimony from participants who were in the room. It takes time.

Second, putting her in jail is probably not on the table here. What will matter to the Community and to the FBI in particular, is that she never take the oath of office. There may be threats of a trial and jeopardy, but their real position will be: go back to Chappaqua and never run for anything ever again.

The FBI
>investigates,
they dont
>indict,
you product of the American education system.

The FBI has already said what HRC did was stupid, etc etc hut that
>she did not break any laws.

Why are you people here
>SO FUCKING STUPID?

Damn.. slovenia shilling again.
Why you are so cheap to buy there?
Don't you have some dignity?

She's "protected" since she's basically won the presidency already.

obama will pardon her

Never forget. The future belongs to us. The pendulum is about to swing to the right. Brexit and Trump are just the beginning. The globalists and leftists will not win.

>The chosen leader for america for the next 8 years is untouchable
They decided she would be president years ago.

>6666
OH SHIT!

How? Anyone else would have to start at zero, making it harder if not impossible to win. Bernie was already campaigning, had a fanbase of rabid supporters and fared better in polls against Trump.
At this point, Bernie is the greatest thread right after Hillary. The longer they wait to indict Hillary, the better - the more money the dems spend on promoting her, the more Bernie gets forgotten and his campaign disassembled, the less time any newcomer has to step up.

Those ID's are there for a reason son

That would have its own repercussions.

Nice analysis.

Obama is disobeying the SCOTUS ruling on immigration, you think he gives a fuck?

He can't. There are ten of his own emails in the classified bundle. If he pardons her, he exposes himself to be interviewed by his own FBI. He has to slow walk it and hope it works out of public memory by November 8th, or he has to throw her under the bus.

Think like Obama. "Look, Paul, Mitch, here's your future. I want Merrick Garland confirmed now. I want a gun control bill passed with the thinnest number of your members you can stab in the back. That's the price. For those, you get Clinton."

No brainer, really.

You know it

Well typically prosecutions collect all possible evidence including testimony to gauge where witnesses would stand in a trial before they go to trial so they are prepared for anything

Remember, they're trying to prosecute a Clinton here, you might as well be trying to prosecute a Rothschild

Never thought of it like that.

Really? when did that happen?

This

Ok this is getting out of hand

Baby's first day shilling. 15 cents will NOT be deposited to your account.

Waiting for Obongo to get out of office, so that he can't pardon her.

I hope not, I have £10 on biden getting the nom

So when she's already President and forces them to drop it? Yeah, sure thing.

You are planning this.

That would lead to definite impeachment.

Please, it's not gonna happen get over it.

Stop Poland I'm getting a boner just thinking about it

Because she already paid for the election.

Just like trump wasn't gonna run.
Just like Trump wasn't gonna get the nomination.
Just like Libertarians will never be popular (they are gaining popularity slowly but surely)
Just like Brexit wasn't gonna happen.

What happens is she goes to prison? Does Trump instantly win? Will the democratic party have to replace her with someone else?

like, me 3 fello pol visitors!

Have you gotten your #shill4hill hat yet?

You're talking about a woman who managed to win the popular vote without even being present in the media. She's the epitome scary powerful politician.

Its gonna be a hell of a year for Third Party candidates.

>Was praying for Petersen
>Johnson instead
>atleastitwasntmcafee.jpg

FUCK ME!

See This has gotten out of hand.

planning what?

where is the proofs?

For 8 months I hear conservative pundits and politicians say "they have enough evidence now... they will indict in 1 or 2 weeks."
And nothing happened....