Is there some kind of way to test if you're a musical savant?

is there some kind of way to test if you're a musical savant?

i think i might be a semi savant

Attached: 1517656840872.png (750x711, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hCMQzhwdnu
vocaroo.com/i/s0PVKYuyWOqV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if there's a test for being a faggot you just passed it

yeah, post ur shit

this can never work. the fact that I claimed I might have savant qualities set me up for ridicule by default. so no matter what I post people will call it shit due to their immediate emotional response to someone claiming to be better than them

not OP, but please rate. i'm getting back into FL studio, and I spent an hour on this intro the other day

vocaroo.com/i/s1hCMQzhwdnu

Attached: home-movies.jpg (376x211, 184K)

fpbp

neurotypicals are so touchy. sad

Attached: 1386735956605s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I fucks with it

It's nice, kinda basic but that drum is fucking ass desu

grandiosity is a sign of mental illness buddy

what if I'm mentally ill and just really good?

i like it

>frogposter
you're definitely autistic

checked

Attached: 1482088397866.jpg (587x573, 62K)

what kind of madman would come to Sup Forums and not be autistic?

fuccin destroyed lomao

Attached: 1516931522973.jpg (311x415, 53K)

haha, how can autism be used as an insult?
Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism.
I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.
Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

Attached: grinning loli.png (406x382, 222K)

OP here

made this in 3 mins

vocaroo.com/i/s0PVKYuyWOqV

lel

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

wew lad

Post It in the rate thread?

Autistic is an insult because the autistic always prove themselves subhuman, like yourself

i think you mean post human

You are an empty husk. You act like you aren't bothered by it but I can tell you are. You're life is probably going to be a lonely and sad one. I pity you.

Further proof FRIENDO is best trip

>Baited by a copypasta

make music for 10 years

That faggot has been posting here long enough to be called an autist so many times he has a copy pasta ready for it.