Why do people say us Italians aren't white? Are you forgetting the Roman empire...

Why do people say us Italians aren't white? Are you forgetting the Roman empire? You think non-whites would be able to do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are not. Forget the past Caesar

>Mediterranean
>White
Choose one and only one.

>Mediterranean
>not the master race

Only norther italian are white. From Verona to the end of Italy it's all niggers

Mediterranians are high quality people.

Different than Nordics, but superior in some aspects.

I recommend this book on the subject.

I'm 100% italian and could never be confused for non-white. Is this just a shitty Sup Forums meme or what?

You look like arabs, same for greece. You ain't white.

Someone here is butthurt I see.

Dont forget Ducati.

You north of naples m8? Then your w-whiiite.

>Ireland flag

Normal people don't consider Italy white either, they think they resemble spics.

I'm not, just telling the truth. "Terroni" are not white

It's kike shills trying to sow division between the white races.

>Ireland flag

Learn to proxy, faggot.

If you're white, then mexicans are Spaniards.

that's the joke hue

Oh I see, Turin is not white then, nor is Milan or Genova.

I've never, ever heard someone say that in real life.

>people argue over being white despite having white skin
The litmus test is, go to any majority African or Asian people and see what they think of you.

>normal people
Heil, Obersturmfuhrer. I do not think SS Lagerstatt Amerika can be considered "normal people"

Italian girls are the superior women

This is true. See "True Romance" video link.

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

The only people often considered white, that actually aren't, are jews.

Kikes are actually filthy semites.

I'm 50% Italian and 50% Germanic-French (northern France) and most people can't really pin me down because i have an ethnic look, but I also seem white. Most Italians seem perfectly white to me though. The southerners are quite a bit darker but still have Caucasian features and are more or less accepted as ethnic whites in Canada.

Really it doesn't fucking matter though. I don't care about being "white". Albino niggers are white. Mediterraneans are literally the master race.

>pseudo-shitskins
>superior to nordics
>mfw

kek, Bolzano half german half Italian, blonde with green eyes here.
And even Turin, Milano and Genova are still not white.

Not superior, just different.

Nordics poses superior organizational skills, but Mediterranians excel in some other areas like the arts.

Oh shut up we have already settled that we are a very mixed race, hell we were not even united until some 150 years ago.

Just say we're a mediterranean people and you are set.

I am one of the dark hair / dark skin, and I'm proud of that.

But a lot of people and to my surprise, young people have a lighter tone than me.

Also, while it seems a meme, we are obsessed with suntans and beach... I've my ass whiter than the rest of my body since some 15 years now...

lo ai bruzato il triculur testinah?

Sure thing Genna'

Oh, from Bolzano.
A nigger then.
You could have said that before.

The art thing might have been true 500 years ago, but currently I'd say nordic culture is flourishing way more than the pseudo-niggers around the mediterranian.

not speaking your funny dialectical language.
kek, I'd rather kill myself
someone's butthurt I see.
But on one thing you're right, bolzano is full of niggers nowadays

The Italian infighting is truly amazing to behold. Reminds me of my family. I can imagine these posters vividly, all yelling in Italian and gesticulating wildly...

>implying this glorious patrior resembles a spic

You are German niggers, like Swiss, the worst declination of Germans and Italians.
And I believe I'm taller then you, even of how South I'm from.
Even more, my father is litteral arian, with blond hair and blue eyes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Mediterranean.

Whites were worshiping rocks before them.

I see the kneejerk response of German nigger is laughing nervously.

Italians (and Latins) today are descendants of North African rape babies. Germanics are descendants of Mongol rape babies. Russians are Russians. Nordics are Lutheran Russians. Glorious Anglo race are descendants of Roman imperial rape babies from the time of Caesar's conquest of Britain.

lot of testa duras in this thread

>Jealousy: the thread

it's just you're really funny. That's it

The blonde blue eyed were nigger tier back then during Roman Empire.

Get Zika, Pele

The Trojans divided into:

Iberians/Tartessians, Etruscans, Minoans, Sardinians and Pelasgians, these are the original Mediterraneans.

Italians yes are masterace, greeks meh not since 1000 years ago bub

Because the Italian gene pool is getting outnumbered by Turkroaches and nogs.

Okay, let's stop shitposting for a moment and think it clearly.
The only enclave of negros in the whole of Italy is just one and you know it, Naples.
They are evidently different fenotipically from the other ethnic Italian group.

German tribes even betrayed the Romans and stopped their advance through East Europe, worse than the sand niggers nowadays.

i feel ya, most people think we're arab just because we're in the middle east, when nearly all lebanese are european blood in them, and french is just as primarily spoken as arabic, and literally we're all christian

>the trojans
No, please stop.

Because your skin is brown

Sorry it's the truth, read up what ancient Greek historians said.

Underated post

you're right. Except they're expanding in Milan and Turin. And somehow they managed to influence the sorrounding populations.

Enjoying English breakfast prepared by my English waifu while reading about Brexit in the Sunday paper. Feels good man.

You have three way to recognize if you're white
1. Blue or Green Eyes
2. Pink dickhead
3. small nose

>hes not anglo with a italian gf that makes you full english and italian food

They wok like Jews, they almost always remain together, even if out of their regions.
I study in Friuli, and the fucking Napolitan community here feels like is in fucking Spaccanapoli.

>Lebanese
>not Arab
I like Lebonon for being Christians, but you guys are kinda niggers. Christian, civilized niggers, but niggers none the less

guess im white, but i have light brown eyes

Why do people say Mexicans aren't white? Are you forgetting the Aztec Empire?

Why do people say Iraqis aren't white? Are you forgetting the Babylonian Empire?

Why do people say West Africans aren't white? Are you forgetting the Mali Empire?

Seriously, OP. What makes Rome so special that only white people could pull it off? Empires appear in a lot of places in world history and Rome was far from unique in that regard.

Small nose is a Mongoloid trait. Glorious White nose is aquiline.

if u go up to beirut, its little-europe, all white people and christians, the more south you go, the more wars you will encounter with muslims and stuff like that

sorry to hear that m8

>comparing the Aztecs to the Romans
nigga those proto-spics couldn't even write or think up basic currency

>tfw 1/3 white

Disgustingly ugly

Nordic culture is being turned into Muslim culture, mongol

Romans are not Whites

Northern Italians have small dicks

>nordic culture
is this satire?

So who are the romans then, if they're not etruscans ?

Greasy wops aren't white faggot

>Not Aprilia
P
O
L
E
N
T
O
N
I

Italian nose is big. It's literally one of the basic characteristics that make the italian fenotype.
Most of our important cultural/political/scientific people had a big nose of some variety.

That was very nice of you to say. Stay based, leaf.

vikings and celts: 2000 years ago

Yours may be big you Arab mongrel
Central Asian mixed with Mediterraneans

im a chriistmas tree

Only argument those Napuli-monkeyniggers have. Always funny, always sad

Some Italians are white buy too many filthy Arabs and African shit skins mixed in with European DNA to create the greasy olive skin Italian niggers. Italian food is the best in the world though.

jesus fucking christ this gets posted by some cuck every fucking time in these threads as if it has any legitimacy whatso ever.

>A FUCKING MOVIE
>hollywood
fuck off cuck

Italians, Greeks, other Balkan folk, and Spanish look non-white because of the constant moorish invasions in the past. They're mudslime rape-babies.

*But not buy

Big nose means more airflow means more oxygen to the brain means smarter. This is why aquiline-nosed whites and hook-nosed kikes have highest IQs, while the Mongoloid small-nosed Germanics and Nordics are literally clinically retarded.

Are you retarded?
Dante, Ceasar, Machiavelli, Pirandello, Giolitti, Vittorio Emanuele III

No, that's why they enslaved the anglos and germanics and made them do it instead.

There's a reason their nations are the powers of the world and yours is so brown it makes Europe look like it stepped in dog shit.

But i'm padano

totally has nothing to do with being close to the equator ammiiriteeeeee

What did you shitty nodicks ever do besides killing innocent monks?

Terrone is an hinarited state of mind, not a matter of living location

also, motorbikes are for faggots

>Pirello

Arab mongrel

>Dante

It's a myth that he had it

>Macchiavelli

Lol his nose is normal you blind cuck, just a little hunched, you can find that nose shape in Germanics too
>Vittorio Emanuele III
Lol, nc.
>Giolitti
his nose was normal when he was younger

I don't much care for Italians because they get to play that game where they can consider themselves white when it's convenient yet shun the notion when they please. Fuck that. You're NOT white if you can play that game.

>Irish flag

Has no one noticed this?

AS white as gayreeks are desu

3rd generation Italian american here

Most of my family came to Pennsylvania in the 1800's

I guess im not white guys....

You're a sand nigger.