How does this image make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this image make you feel Sup Forums?

Attached: 70EBD9F7-F64B-4E8E-B828-9F7AE3839A7E.jpg (750x1037, 448K)

Confused that Pearl Jam released a new single as well as in 2013. I thought they were dead. Other than that I feel nothing.

>ummm like yikes look at these idiot normies having opinions I disagree with like woooow lmao
Go back to CTH

Didn't know they released a new track. Sounds like boring radio rock from the late 2000s. Too bad. I actually like early pearl jam. Also, loling at Eddie's middle age man tier politics

Pearl Jam was good for like one album. They should have broke up after that.

pearl jam is shit and was never good ever

the track sounded like discount NIN but without bleeps and bloops

all music is political

Yes and I tell her: that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover, like are you kidding me this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band. ugh.

this is why whether you like trump or not its clear that you should definitely not be aligning yourselves with people who follow the staus quo and blindly parrot it social cred

>oh no, musicians are singing about social issues and politics!
why are idiots surprised by this.

Attached: 1517907141016.png (317x422, 299K)

Why do you need us to validate you for not being a moron? Congrats, you can spot an obvious retard on a site full of idiots.

Found another one. I’ll make a new thread.

the righty in me says "wow do we really need another fucktrump anthem, very played out"

the contrarian in me says "wow another musician singing about trump, no shit left wing musicians are gonna sing about that who cares"

I'm cool with it as long as it's anti-trump and anti alt right

DONALD DRUMPF HAHA!

Attached: retarded guy.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>Can't we all just be happy?!

- every white lady who "keeps an eye" on black people and will be an unsupportive cunt to her depressed teen

Stop being mean to Pearl Jam!

Attached: 1.png (925x349, 40K)

fpbp

blacks need to have an eye kept on them

Yes and I tell her: that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover, like are you kidding me this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band. ugh.

AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

based opinion
they are shite

>grunge
>no one needs more motivation to be angry

Attached: 1372713661057.jpg (379x374, 18K)

You know who likes Pearl Jam? Girls. Girls like Pearl Jam.

Why did nobody get this defensive when Bush backlash was at an all time high?

Why are Trump supporters so thin skinned in comparison?

What kind of evil things did Trump do that Bish did?