youtube.com/watch?v=f_LqBYI10fM
youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FnWrM9UURhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blessing thread with THICC

first for vacation

fuck

fuck off with that disgusting shit

just say ''fat'' you stupid cunt don't hide your fetish for low tier women behind the cloak of euphemism

trami you're still fucking disgusting

Gonna play Dungeon Siege for first time and I bet the bland NPCs I will meet in this generic fucking world will be more interesting than your shit fat cunt posting and american retards trying to communicate which is what those generals about a conglomeration of post communist shitholes devolved to.

Have a nice evening sweethearts.

Your country and your people are disgusting you crypto russian

>low tier women
She would not even look at you potato face

Don't forget to watch the movie.

>anime
looks like I was correct again kek

>that fucking edition
Excellent job user, praise be to you and hallelujah!

and you still have pleb taste

somogy check this out, it will last till midnight
fm.rtvs.sk/player/

plank girls ftw fuck your fat hoes

>Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
eh you could have probably bought a PS4 AND a PC better than your laptop for the same price you paid for laptop
well it should be good for browsing and very light old games but yeah even San Andreas would struggle with that. I hope you weren't planning to game on it before you decided to buy it. picrel

Not a single game on that left list is good

lanklets are awkward in bed desu

>having a taste this shit

mankind divided is good (though human revolution was better)

every game on that lists repulses me

I have arrived

magyar cigany

that was not the fucking point jesus christ
the point was how that graphics processor would perform on different games to give an idea of what to expect in other games, obviously I cant screenshot whole article so there you go, you just scroll down to the bottom

notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-620.172256.0.html

My only regret is I can't come back to Path of Exile and that there aren't any proper diablo clones on consoles.

No its mediocre
>short
>linear as fuck
>microtransactions
>ends with cliffhanger

Shit game

PoE is hipster shit
Play diablo 3

youtube.com/watch?v=h3m7Oc08Ur0

why? i play it for a few weeks every time when a new league starts, its really nice now with the new expansion desu

so that slovak girl is a bust....fuggg
youtube.com/watch?v=f_LqBYI10fM
also neat edition

PoE has more content than that fucking travesty and it's free. I do have D3 and PoE is just a flat out better Diablo game.
Because of afromentioned HD Grahpics 620

there is a new 'dynamic resolution' option, makes the game look like ass but you would probably have decent fps

>path of exile
3.0 is literal dogshit, been playing since 1.2 but not frequently
aoe nerfs, boss hp got buffed a fuckton, trash mob damage as well
it's shit, new skills are mediocre as well
dead game
i lasted 3 years only because i play like 1h every two days, can't stand it for more

Oh sorry I forgot you are poor.
Enjoy your subpar game then

ah also forgot
CI is dead, vaalpact works only with life now, ghost reaver is gutted and you don't have the %more ES anymore
only buff life got is that helms boots and gloves can reach 105 life now instead of 85
ABSOLUTE shit
and Harbinger is fucking DOGSHIT, as bad as talisman

what part of ''I do have D3'' your retarded pepik brain can't comprehend?

It's a shit fucking game.

dobra edicija

the worst are the mob density changes now desu, some maps feel fucking empty even with high pack size
i also hate that they nerfed ES too much, its literally worthless now and everyone plays with fucking kaoms

here's some more OC for this fine edition

zerker is gonna get nerfed so hard it's not even funny
funniest thing is that ggg says they're pro-build diversity
fuck this game, every league now i quit after 2 weeks while barely playing 1h/day

reminds me of picrel

>>order again, very loud and in german
>>makes angry face, mumbles something in czech and leaves

you triggered his Reichsprotektorate ptsd.

You dont have Reaper of Souls and Necromancer you poorfag. Dont even try to deny it

I don't have RoS because why the fuck would I buy an addon to a shit game?

gib site plz

wew
yeah I think it's entirely possible HL3 might be coming, I don't know why Sup Forums took the Laidlaw letter as being the end of the franchise.

>why would I buy thing that adds shitload of content and saved game

You dont. Enjoy your subpar PoE shit

Can someone tell why lithuania part of v4 instead of hungary?

You mean the benchmark website?
notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-620.172256.0.html

You just write any laptop graphics chip into google and add word notebookcheck or benchmark and click on first notebookcheck link

yeah the main point is that the script was supposed to be the conclusion and end of episode 3, not half life franchise

wut?

litván átok

damn hoping it would be for normal gpus too

Czech dude: go talk to that girl if you haven't already. Message her tomorrow. Set a coffee date. C'mon.

good night lads
make sure to get your beauty sleep

if you are interested in newer cards this channel makes the best and most relevant comparisons
youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos

they usually show multiple games with fps on screen from multiple gpus at exact same moment

dobrou

yeaaa very rocky and nice but you don't have a sunset. Sunset is extra points

>imblying

4 hours of sleep for me like every night. Rip

that's more like it, very nice

>article about Poland in my news feed every day now
I think PiS has singlehandedly made them a relevant country

whats PiS?

the current ruling party

Hello bed, my loyal companion to the never ending Monday

they also singlehandedly ruined it

germanic subhuman in poland

I would give them an A+ for their representation of Poland on the world stage, but F for their actual domestic policies which are mostly gommie-tier horseshit

fuck I am so tired but I have so many things to do

like what

mostly setting up my home"server"

I'm so glad I was born in Poland.
Said no one ever.

if only you had prettier language

no one gives a fuck about how language sounds you dumb croatian borderline sandnigger dutch sounds like utter shit yet no one shittalks Netherlands.

All that matters is money

MONEY

you fucking nigger.

If polacks were as rich as the west no one would meme them just like when a rich person walks around in scuba diving suit he's ''eccentric'' but when a regular pleb wears mismatched socks then he is considered fucked in the head.

You fucking goy.

>germanic subhuman in poland projecting

>alt-right commie praising fucking PiSs

you should get some sleep
also everyone shittalks the dutch about the language

Polish is a nice language unlike dutch

dutch kickboxing is dogshit as well

>dutch kickboxing is dogshit as well
what are you retarded you fucking turk rape baby? There are plenty of accomplished dutch fighters.

there are plenty of accomplished female boxers as well
that doesn't mean that women aren't shit at fighting you russian nigger

explain what is wrong with dutch kickboxing you useless fucking purist

>slythering vs orc speech
ehhhh

>not paying respect to dinosaur ancestors

what are you a faggot?

like you don't have š or č

when they lost the pangea they lost my respect
we dont have rz
also no Ł

rz = ž
ł = more or less lj

I noticed every other eastern euroshit country tries to get a rise at Poland's expense, Poland is basically now the nerdy kid even other betas at class poke fun at despite the fact that Chads still don't give a fuck about them
>pepiks laugh at poland being BTFO'd despite the fact that they lost more wars to poland than poland lost to them
>ruskies and hohols unironically think they language sounds any less SHHCHH than ours
>fucking slovenia of all places pointing out commieblocks in our country

I think you take imageboards too seriously

isnt rz more like horned r of czech?
and ł same as w in english

>isnt rz more like horned r of czech?
no, it's literally same as your ž
>and ł same as w in english
yes

why dont you write it as ž then also how doy ou pronounce ž but with a dot
>yes
well lj is nowhere near w

horsefuck I noticed it in other places as well.

Dumb subhuman shits shittalk nation who defeated teutonic knights, Mongols, fucking Russians and HRE because of three patritions as if any other country could defend itself in weakened state against 3 armies, most of polish cities look like this and commieblocks are the outskirts just like in Germany yet everyone goes ''HEHE MUH COMMIEBLOCKENSORS XDD'' and unlike pepik faggots who were willing cucks of germany when Poland was unitied with another country (PLC) Poles were the ones calling the shots instead of being glorified servants so they are the only ones in entire v4 with any experience in actually ruling something.

Not much of an achievement because v4 is as I often say a conglomeration of fucking shitholes but to see a worthless spic or a fucking hohol shittalk objectively superior, tougher and smarter nation is laughable.

>being dumber than a polack

HAHA fucking hohols

But that said modern polacks have literally nothing in common with the ones who lived in PLC.

They are mixed with kikes, gypsies and have soviet mentality it's like french niggers LARPing as fucking Franks. Fuck poland.

Polish "rz" = Polish "ż" = Croat "ž"

We have 2 ways of writing it because muh ancient language

>trying this hard to disguise your patriotism

I'm not a ''patriot'' I'm a history enthusiast. Just because I'm very impressed with Romans doesn't mean I consider wops awesome and just because there are some long dead polacks I admire doesn't mean the nation shouldn't be Hitler'd.

You fucking retard.

I'm so glad I was born in Poland.

>wrong
nothing wrong. It's just not as good as the muay khao or femur styles or just a very technical kickboxer. Dutch style consists of punching combos that lead to leg kicks, that's just mediocre regardless if it can ktfo someone. Combinations can be shut down and leg kicks blocked
Also dutch fighters are mediocre at clinching and have trash elbows
(the majority, at least)
don't appear so butthurt because someone doesn't like what you like, russhitian

elbows are situational as fuck why would anyone outside of thai manlets who can't utilize reach advantage use them?

you've posted about how Polacks have zero historical accomplishments like 500 times in the past four months alone. Face it, your edgy Sup Forumstard facade is crumbling.

polacks have 0 historical accomplishments where it comes to science and culture that is true you nigger

>what is wrestling
also
youtube.com/watch?v=FnWrM9UURhA