2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtu.be/yg9xJ5VOq3k?t=247
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T-1000 and Predator as protectors. Aliens and Winter Soldier as killers.

Come at me faggots.

Predator and the Slasher Duo.

Horror cliche's are pretty OP.

Read it again

Can Grievous put me in rayshields for protection or am I too smart?

T-1000 and Grevious

Grevious guards me spinning lightsabers while my boy T takes them out. none of them can even hurt him

>picks the two that are by far the easiest to disable even in their own source material over others that are literally, canonically invincible/indestructible
What the fuck man

How the fuck is the T-1000 easy to disable?

not mary sue or plot armour in the real life user.
explain how any of them could defeat t-1000 or spinning lightsabers WITHOUT plot armour

Oops I'm dumb. Yeah I still go with my chosen protectors. It's gonna be harder but I think they can do it.

Xeno's could just suicide charge into it.

lol

dont be ridiculous, Xeno acid blood would do nothing to t-1000, he doesnt get tired so he could just rekt their shit with blade arms all day, and if they get past him, they'd get rekt by grievance striker, and if they past that, they just run into lightsaber blender

unless there's an infinite supply of them, but then they are incomparable with the other options

Slasher duo invincible due to tropes
T-1000 can turn into anything, almost indestructible

T-1000 and Predator

Grievous and reddior

Wut? T-1000 gets rekt big time by acid and heat.

Grievous and the aliens.

If Grievous has his entire army then he's obviously the best pick. Start in my room, call for a spaceship and protect me in the middle of a fuck off fleet.
If not, probably Predator and Grievous still.
Grievous as a personal bodyguard while Predator kills everyone else

Nuada
Slasher Duo

supernaturally immortal. they'll always win

All you faggots choosing Grievous are fucked in the head. He's a total shitter. He would caught up some shit and literally anyone else would rip out his ball sack of a heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

movie greivous =/= cartoon grievous

If you don't pick slasher duo you are already dead. None of those other guys can stop slasher duo from killing you.
>supported by cliche horror movie tropes

your guards will probably insist on splitting up or one of them will appear impossibly behind you to spite a perfect guard or some shit.

They wouldn't be very good at protecting, sure, but if they're your enemy you are FUCKED

I would pick T-1000 and Predator if only because I wouldn't want them to hunt me.
That said how are you going to stop Jason and Myers if they have horror cliches? They can't fucking die.

Since movie grievous dies to a wet fart, it's only fair for argumental purposes that the superior one be used.

Is this what OP's pic looks like to you?

It's the same fucking character it's just that one wasn't written by a retard and the other was written by Lucas

^

slasher duo and nuada are the only real options. slashes are invincible as are the 2 golden army soldiers

I think the xenomorph and predator both classify as reptiles

so Lizard man and Nuada

>Jason approaches T-1000
>T-1000 registers Jason as human and stabs him in the chest aiming for vital organs
>Jason can now leisurely hack the T-1000 to pieces as it's stuck to him, going by T2 it has to take at least a couple of minutes to fully regenerate from being taken apart
>The T-1000 nearly kills John and Sarah until the T-800 appears and shoots it into a vat of molten steel with an M79 grenade launcher, destroying it
>Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).
>Plasma can be created by heating a gas or subjecting it to a strong electromagnetic field, applied with a laser or microwave generator at temperatures above 5000 °C
The predator's shoulder cannon would irreparably damage the T-1000 in a single shot, the T-1000 has no ranged capabilities and it being able to see the predator in infrared conveys no advantage whatsoever as it will just get shot.
Likewise xeno acid blood eats through fucking everything, if the T-1000 tried to go up against them it would melt itself in a few seconds, as would Grievous, who is vulnerable to basically everything on the list. Hell even Nuada is a better sword fighter than Grievous

Xeno isn't carbon based, it's not even an animal, nevermind a fucking reptile

how is it not an animal

Biomechanical

It's more insect if anything

>trying to classify a literal alien lifeform as part of a terrestrial group

Retard.

>Grievous:
Pretty agile, good offensive capabilities with incredible lightsaber prowess plus midrange blaster but a glass cannon who probably gets dropped by any larger caliber bullet, constant coughing makes conversation and hiding cumbersome, blending in with a cyborg alien is impossible.
Mid tier

>T-1000:
Deadly in close combat, able to shapeshift be it a person or an inanimate object for ambush, perfect for social engineering, able to move through cracks and other tiny openings, master marksman, super intelligent, incredibly durable, equipped with sensors that let him hear and see much more than the others letting him see Predator without any problems, doesn't need food or sleep, already comes with a pistol.
Top tier

>Predator:
Great ranged capabilites, stealthy as fuck, experienced hunter, pretty strong, but also a glass cannon who doesn't take too well to getting hit by bullets, conversation borderline impossible.
High tier

>Slasher Duo:
Slow and lumbering, mentally retarded, shitty starter weapons with no range, every other guy on the list can easily outmaneuver them, easily damaged as in limbs removed, they may keep coming back but they will always be useless when it comes to protecting, plus they are mute and probably smell like rotting flesh so blending in and social engineering even over the phone is impossible for them. Both were beaten time and time again by normal humans, often times just by stupid, drunk and/or high teenagers. Their success rate against something like the T-1000 or Grievous would be close to 0. Their victims mostly never knew that they were even after them or of their nature but we do know. In the movies they always had those tropes and were still beaten. They are useless as protectors and are easy to stop if they hunt you and you know about it. Especially with 2 of the others as bodguards.
Shit tier

>Lizard:
By far the physically strongest on the list being able to easily toss large cars and fight Spider-Man, agile as fuck being able to keep up with Spider-Man, can climb walls and ceilings for possible surprise attack, brilliant scientist who could cook up explosives and other chemicals to help out, durable as fuck as we saw him regrow and entire arm in about 10 seconds, but no initial range weapon and you can't blend in with a giant lizard monster as a protector. Still when shit goes down he is incredibly useful. Reptile control is just a bonus, could be used as hidden surveillance of perimeter.
High tier

>4 Aliens:
Agile, fairly strong, coordinated, able to learn and adapt to a certain degree, extremely deadly blood, but also incredibly weak against any kind of ranged weaponry, same problem as Lizard with blending in and remaining lowkey, can't use any kind of guns, animalistic mind, no conversation possible, can't understand or operate most devices like couldn't get you out of a spot with a car. Only really dangerous if you have no guns or if they show up in huge numbers or if you don't know that they are coming. Pretty much just 4 space tigers.
Low tier

>Winter Soldier:
Incredibly skilled super soldier/spy, physically much stronger and agile than normal human, metal arm that's even stronger, knows how to disappear and keep a low profile, master marksman, comes with a huge arsenal of guns, but not durable at all barely higher than a normal human when it comes to injuries and wounds aside from healing a bit faster. Still, most of the others are easily taken out with bullets and he is really good at that kind of thing especially with the stockpile given which includes assault rifles, sniper rifles, explosives and at least one minigun.
High tier

>Nuada:
Possesses strength, speed, agility and fighting skills surpassing those of humans, magical weapon that can kill immortal beings, commands two huge and powerful mechanical golems that repair themselves if blown to bits (but not if melted down), his golems can be very useful but they move pretty slowly compared to the rest of the roster meaning most could easily evade them, Nuada probably has no understanding of modern technology but he is pretty intelligent so learning shouldn't be a problem, no range weapons and also a huge glass cannon who goes down from a 9mm to the stomach, without him his golems also go offline.
Mid to high tier

---------------------------

I'd go with T-1000 and Winter Soldier. WS mostly just for the guns. I would explain the others' abilities including horror movie tropes to them. One is a robot who never has to sleep and who is viglant on an ultimate level and the other can take out any target from so far away it's not even funny. And of course WS would share his guns with T-1000. Gotta be extra careful with the slashers so we burn their remains and put them in a barrel filled with concrete and drop it in the ocean. And then I tell them to still remain vigilant because they could come back after a while even if it's decades. If you know about their tactics and tropes all that's left is that they will show up probably every couple years and that's it. Let them come. I'm sure a 50cal bullet to the head would make a pretty mess of them. Although seeing them struggle against my T-1000 with their knives would probably be a pretty funny show. Or go the easy way and take Nuada's spear after he's dead and use it to kill the slashers for good, it can permanently kill immortal beings after all.

Nuada and T-1000. golden army soldiers are indestructible

the golems don't go "offline" without him, that's only if the crown is destroyed or someone else who has the right to claim the crown does so. if he dies the golems will just keep going on whatever mission he gave them

Nuada and slasher duo

Slashers have some insane timing to kill your enemies

You sure? And even if that's the case, in the movie they just destroyed the crown and it was over. So once Nuada is dead just get the crown and destroy it.

T-1000 and Predator are OP as fuck.

this autism has reached terminal velocity

why did you explain what we already knew to end up with a shit opinion

What's wrong? Smelly diaper?

yeah the golems didn't stop till the crown was broke up again which was a few min after Nuada died.

no matter what you pick you're fucked though. sure the slashers would be completely fucking useless but they are also immortal so will just keep coming back over and over. you'll either be fighting them till you die of old age or they'll eventually manage to get to you

my dude you just wasted hundreds of words about something everyone knows here, I'm not the one wearing a diaper

youtu.be/yg9xJ5VOq3k?t=247

Original slasher duo had freddy kruger

>you'll either be fighting them till you die of old age

First of all, I won't do any of the fighting, my protectors will do that and I'm sure they can easily take the slashers. Second of all, if I die of old age then my protectors have obviously been successful at protecting me.
Also, I mentioned that Nuada's spear can be used to kill them for real so if it becomes too annoying, that'll deal with them for good.

>>Jason approaches T-1000
>>T-1000 registers Jason as human and stabs him in the chest aiming for vital organs
>>Jason can now leisurely hack the T-1000 to pieces as it's stuck to him, going by T2 it has to take at least a couple of minutes to fully regenerate from being taken apart

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read, the T-1000 will just form around Jason's hacking attempts and start slicing limbs off.

Slasher Duo and Nuada

maybe you won't be doing the fighting but you'll life your entire life having to deal with them which would be a pretty shitty life. also no the spear can't kill them, magic or not. they still follow movie rules and there's absolutely nothing in the movies that can keep them from coming back

If everybody knew all the details then there wouldn't be so many differing opinions with regards to skills and abilities and the scenario as a whole. Better for the discussion to have all information readily available and I think my arguments are valid.

>they still follow movie rules and there's absolutely nothing in the movies that can keep them from coming back

According to movie rules, Nuada's spear can kill immortal beings. That's one of his spear's properties. Why you would say it doesn't apply here is a mystery to me. Is it because they are from different universes? Well, they all are. That's the point. So let's take the info we have at face value and that is that Michael and Jason are supernatural, immortal beings, and Nuada's spear can kill immortal beings. What's the problem?

>Not picking Predator
Guys are insanely honor bound high tech warriors. If he has to protect you he'll do an insanely good job and he'll enjoy every second of fighting the goobers that are coming for you.

I'll also take T-1000, because if the Arnold models are insanely good medics then a Liquid Terminator should also be good at bodyguarding. He'd be rock solid in security.

except that's false. the only magic ability we know for sure the spear has is the tip working it's way to it's victims heart. Nuada wasn't immortal because he was immune to regular weapons, he just didn't age similar to elves in LOTR.

now even if none of the above is true the slashers still follow "horror movie tropes" and in those movies there is not a single fucking thing that can permanently keep the slashers down. oh and along with that is also their ability to magically appear behind their victim with zero warning so your death is pretty much certain anyway

T-1000 + Predator

T-1000 because he's nigh invulnerable
Predator because he can cloak

>except that's false. the only magic ability we know for sure the spear has is the tip working it's way to it's victims heart.
Let me quote the Hellboy wikia "The spear is also retractable bears a special tip that can inflict a mortal wound even on immortal creatures." I have no other source and don't know shit about the Hellboy universe but this is what I base my claim on. If you have another source I'd be happy to see it but until then I'll just accept that wikia entry as factual.

>Nuada wasn't immortal because he was immune to regular weapons, he just didn't age similar to elves in LOTR.
I never said that Nuada is immortal. Part of my strategy even revolved around killing Nuada to get the spear for the slashers.
And where in the movies was it said that he is immune to regular weapons?

>now even if none of the above is true the slashers still follow "horror movie tropes" and in those movies there is not a single fucking thing that can permanently keep the slashers down. oh and along with that is also their ability to magically appear behind their victim with zero warning so your death is pretty much certain anyway
Having certain abilities or properties is not the same thing as tropes. For sake of this scenario I'll keep my view that the spear should and would kill the slashers for good since here they would be part of the same universe and part of the spear's properties is that it can kill immortal beings.

T-1000 and Predator are probably the best bet

but probably replacing one of them with Nuala wouldn't be worse ('cause i would marry his sister)

with a LOT of acid, not just a couple of squirts the xeno would be able to sprout on him...

Depends on the acid doesn't it? Even a rather small amount of Xeno acid is potent enough to eat through several layers of metal. I don't see the T1000 still standing after cutting up or shooting a Xeno that's all over him.

i think he would just cut off the corroded parts, and still would be fully functional

Nuada. That's all I need.

they're canonically the same grievous. even in the movies a nigga killed lots of jedi.

It's canon that the more of himself he loses the worse/weaker he functions. Every particle of him is like it's own processor. He would lose mass and processing power. That's why he can't just split himself into a thousand tiny T-1000 and roam the country. Each one would be incredibly "dumb".

T1000 and Predator
I would have T1000 Immatate me and draw out threats. Then Pred would cannon kill threats while I use his cloaking device, safe and sound. If shit got too intense , T1000 could comandeer a helicopter for me. Of all the threats Winter Soldier would be the toughest to fool but Pred could fuck him up fo sho'

Winter Soldier and Elf guy. Those two guys are actual hardened warriors, not some horror scumbags who can kill only unarmed teenagers.

Slasher duo are just humans with bits of metal, they would die in a second.

nuada would die pretty quickly, his golden army soldiers are too slow and cumbersome to stop the more agile monsters, then we will have the crown and control over the golden army soldiers.

T-1000 is intelligent and durable but it only ran fast in that scene catching up to the car, my guess is it doesn't have much of a turning circle at high speeds. Predator, WS or grievous could probably splatter it with their weapons but not kill it. Even if I escape it can blend in with human civilization and search for me thereafter, killing me by surprise if I get sloppy.

Predator has better tecnology than the winter soldier and is about on par physically.

Grievous is agile and has the force making up for his lack of heavy firepower and superpowers

Lizard is probably super physically to all the others except the golden army soldiers who have greater strength, he could probably dodge most weapons and close in

aliens are too fragile, though they could carry me away pretty fast I would prefer Grievous for this task

plan A: grievous and lizard, we scram and hide somewhere, then hike to another country where they can use their talents and I can use my human face to start making money in the criminal underworld, grievous would develop technology to detect the predator and t-1000 while lizard tackles the more dangerous opponents and uses the reptiles as spies for various purposes, I would be hidden away in a bunker, communicating from a long distance to them and the humans we've hired, we will intentionally "accidentally" reveal their presence to lure the monsters over

plan B: predator takes me on his spaceship, I instruct T-1000 to become best Emma