I live in Hamilton, Ontario and to be completely honest, it's scary how many men are into this "alt right" thing now...

I live in Hamilton, Ontario and to be completely honest, it's scary how many men are into this "alt right" thing now. I see jacked men with tattoos all the time wearing bomber jackets, combat boots and jeans. Sometimes they have flags with swastikas, walking outside my apartment talking to other men with shaved heads, confronting non whites and a few times even breaking windows of businesses they dont like. They just can't control their racist anger. I haven't seen an interracial couple in my area in so long, white women just seem to only be with white men. It seems to be more and more common nowadays here....

Good.

>doesn't know what a bonehead skinhead is
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADIA

I dont like it one bit. I'm starting to get scared for my safety.

As you should. Are you a minority yourself? Or just beta AF?

I live near Orillia and there is confederate flag stuff everywhere here.

I'm part Jewish and bisexual. I'm worried about being attacked by these savages one day walking home.

>Confederate flags
>in Canada
w e w

just ignore it user, they can't do anything to you, the most they can do is wave around their flags and when they occasionally build up some courage holler insults in public.

are you a student? my brother studies at McMaster.

need some sort of proof la

I swear that Southern PA has the most Confederate flags per capita, so I'm not even surprised desu.

No I'm not a student. Still a little concerned with this seemingly growing in numbers.

>Things that never happened

>part Jewish

Not a thing.

Jew on mother's side what does that make me

proofs or gtfo
Does anyone know if there are any really conservative towns in north ontario and manitoba?

A jew then

bump

ya know bud, Iamma watch for you round town.

ooooh bud

Delet this

I'm okay with this. I don't necessarily agree with alt-righters and skinheads, but I prefer them over SJW's.

How is the alt-right supposed to know that you're part Jewish or bisexual? Just don't tell them lmao