JUST

S

S

what did he mean by this

he's pretending to get hurt so people will call him brave and hardcore when he comes back and plays despite his injury
he did this in literally every game this season

His knee looked all kinds of fucked up

How did he fake his ankle folding in half?

That's a tattoo mate.

So yes, it's fucked up.

he is really good at it user, if you use sand with very small particles that reflect the sun and drop it at the right angle you can create an optical illusion that makes it look like your foot is broken. this is pretty advanced stuff but he is a pro athlete user, it isnt out of the question he used this method.

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

damn that looks ugly

too bad only his ankle broke and not his neck

just put some head n shoulders on it, walk it off.

we should have never give those niggers the technologies

he got "hurt" so he doesnt get bootyblasted by the bronco defense next week

I thought he just had tears flowing and was sniffling a little because of the Reddit thread.

Nigga was being REALLY dramatic.

>reddit thread
Do people not even pretend anymore?

le enemy website

we reddit now

blame /wsg/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums. now you know why the same shit keeps getting posted over and over and OVER again

>distraction
>injury prone
>clear but largely unnoticed decline
Sell him.

REDDIT SPACING

get this fucking faggot off my team already. im sick of this bitch already. and shave that disgusting shit off your head too

He can go home and wrap his busted leg with his millions, wahhhh wahhhh.

It was his ankle you mongolard

lel he was literally CRYING

now yeah, a broken bone fucking hurts like hell, but i can't recall any other football players or male athletes CRYING on national TV from an injury.

what a faggo

Did he ever sign that new contract? And didn't he have insurance for an injury like this?

AND YOU CAN HAVVEEE IT ALLL

>internet toughguy
I'd like to see how you react when you break your leg

He was likely crying because his season is over. That's why most athletes cry when they get injured like that.

Was this his contract year? Because that would just be great.

JUST HAIR WHEN
U
S
T

Everyone, even Giants fans at the bar, were laughing at how he was crying like bitch.

jesus christ how horrifying

>pees on fire hydrant

Yes

Looks like a clean break which is good tbqh