youtube.com/channel/UC5MBQ9UhS01swTh860m_tvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NlHpw6HsTXY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_OEvekSFS8
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MXW2Od1pxaY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
time.com/4365507/orlando-shooting-isis-claims-responsibility-terror/
edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/opinions/bergen-trump-obama-clinton-creation-of-isis/
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-isis/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507431/Hillary-Clinton-considered-founding-member-ISIS-Former-NYC-mayor-Rudy-Giuliani-blames-Democratic-runner-creating-terror-group.html
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc
youtube.com/watch?v=6AqMWJR7nSY
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/16/serious-reporters-address-your-viral-orlando-shooting-hoaxes-theories-and-conspiracies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=smJFddNwsUc

youtube.com/channel/UC5MBQ9UhS01swTh860m_tvQ

so the three hundred people who were in the club and claim otherwise are in on the plot?

The 50 Dead where probably republicans.

The """Swat Team""" was probably an armored lefty clinton death squad.

>back to the good old clinton president days I see going around murdering people with an armed group.

how far in advance did they get the 300 people in the club to agree to a plot where 49 of their friends would be murdered?

what type of source is that? Kill yourself.

that or how in the videos where you see people taking the injured or pretending to be injured was the real location of the happening.

>all sorts of factors here

Like take for example

it was closed that night because not enough latino gays showed up.

There where 300 casualties or more

the event never even took place

or even mateens son went off the wagon shot some gays and was killed by police and the event happened

if there are 300+ people in the club how come we have heard only a handful of the happening of witness testimony, many questions.

And the relation to the father of the shooter being in direct contact with clintons staff and her personally as secretary of state giving out commands to make him the president of the afghanistan land, well there you have it for yourself you can clearly see what clinton is doing trying to distort our perceptions and subdue us into submission for her own power grab.

someone could give me money to forget you where my friend. :^)

>not sure why you would have to agree how would they know any better are you trying to say the club goers are psychic?

Back to /x/ with you.

>Like take for example
>it was closed that night because not enough latino gays showed up.
>There where 300 casualties or more
>the event never even took place

how do you get club goers to claim otherwise? why would they agree to a plot that killed 49 of their friends? what's the motivation? and if it was a plot, then the police and paramedics are in on it too. how do you get that many people to agree beforehand? and if it was a plot, Omar was in on it too. How do you get him to agree to a suicide mission?

>Back to /x/ with you.

I realize you are just having australian fun. What bothers me is that fucknut in the clip. I'd love to ask him to answer the questions I have listed here.

Simply, if the official story is that fake, there are lots of people in on the plan, and there is no sane reason for them to agree.

This isn't part of the regular White House tour.
What a bunch of scumbags. These assholes are going to do some major false fagging before
Nov.

I think Omar is alive and well and laughing his ass off at the "alt-right"

You can also kill them before hand and then dump their bodies in the club and fake the whole thing and then have swat come in and wtf over it.

Tape recorder.

You don't have to get them to agree.

if the event didn't happen as we are told and people are being suppressed and intimidated that would also mean they don't have to agree otherwise you kill them.

>Islam doesn't already do suicide bombings.
cmon man are you seriously asking how to get someone to agree to a suicide mission when you know full well its possible.

And what about that Hold the door guy who said he heard people banging on the door and he held it closed untill they stopped banging.

>and is now probably preaching radical hate and beheading infidels.

Why would everyone need to be in on the plan?
The police are the ones who pushed out the Islamic terror.
Something fishy is going on.

Or they were too busy trying to escape or survive to see who was firing the shots.

Good post Leaf

Have a (you)

>Why would everyone need to be in on the plan?

how else do you get the 300 people in the club to claim that Omar shot people starting at 2 am? If the whole story as reported is a lie, then those people would come forward.

or they have to be in on the plot. there is no other explanation.

we're talking about a three hour gap. this idiot in OP's clip claims nobody was shot until the SWAT team broke in. all the club goers claim otherwise. If they are all lying, they have to be in on the plot.

I realize you guys are all having fun, so BYE!

Meet the Orlando Gay man who Held Door Shut So Others Could Not Escape

youtube.com/watch?v=NlHpw6HsTXY

youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg

You are suggesting they knew things they where not privy to as a psychic or something.
>thats flawed logic.

If the gunman wore a mask and no one said Omar Mateen he would be known as a John Doe untill forensics did their job which still wouldn't be done by now.

It's hard to declare people dead when EMTS cannot safely enter the building.

Or that guy that said he saw him a bunch there was the guy that pulls off his mask.

>I don't think No one was Shot untill the swat team arrived but not only is it possible there are dirty cops there are also dirty cops that are voting clinton.

According to the official transscripts there were no shots fired until the initial exchange of gunfire that prompted the 911 calls, and the breach.

And According to Judge Napolitano nobody actually died until the breach. I think he chose his wording poorly though and he probably meant that nobody in the bathroom died until the breach.

Either way, the official narrative on this is not accurate. (as per fucking usual).

If it happens in 'murica' the only thing that's certain is that the facts have been distorted in an official capacity.

*teleports 2 polling station*
*uncaps pen*

taking back control, kid

*distroys u with 17m crosses*

Err
>until = between

Happy Independance day for the 23rd

PogChamp found your powers again Grandpa

Like I said during bill clintons presidency they had crooked police going around as a Swat Team Murdering People and Vanning people for the Clintons especially the young ones.

Just look at the actual damage done in the clintons presidency where instead of first lady hillary clinton acted in the same capacity as second president

>muh stronk independat wominz (but when shit hit the fan she was the poor broke abused wife of the president who justed wanted to be first lady)

The time bill met JFK
youtube.com/watch?v=z_OEvekSFS8

But there is literal footage from inside the club proving otherwise.
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MXW2Od1pxaY

this is just a good photoshop right?

>a fucking leaf

Even Australian posts are more trustworthy.

In your efforts to beat Australia in bantz, you only made yourself more stupid.

If I find a piece of evidence that suggests you threw a stone at me, it does not go away if somebody else finds a piece of evidence that I threw a stone at you.

The only accurate description of reality is one that explains all evidence. Not just that which confirms our biases.

Omar could have went snackbar and just killed 50 people before getting taken down by the cops and then more people where wounded from the richochet and the bullet penetration and all such things.

It doesn't excuse the fact that they where working DIRECTLY with hillary state department.

>now first
>then second

You had one job.

We Created Al-Quida
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

Isis Claim responsibility for Orlando
time.com/4365507/orlando-shooting-isis-claims-responsibility-terror/

Trump on Hillary and Obama being founding members of Isis.
edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/opinions/bergen-trump-obama-clinton-creation-of-isis/

Cnn admitting clinton could be considered founding member
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-isis/

Hillary is considered founding member of Isis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507431/Hillary-Clinton-considered-founding-member-ISIS-Former-NYC-mayor-Rudy-Giuliani-blames-Democratic-runner-creating-terror-group.html

obongo in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc

not even confirmed they are same person.

I just reposted the image.

Hollywood Movie Magic :^)

dude looks OK.

Smiling and positive emotions.

child soldier looks OK.

Smiling and positive emotions.

dubs allahu ackbar

bro

a nice acting portfolio, Sup Forums found a bunch of the ones who went on TV had acting pages

youtube.com/watch?v=6AqMWJR7nSY

silly clintons don't even realize the trouble they are in.

>You can also kill them before hand and then dump their bodies in the club and fake the whole thing and then have swat come in and wtf over it.

>This is easier than just shooting up the fucking club in the first place in the minds of conspiritards..

Wew.

trigger happy police forces on hamburger land being used to manipulate the public opinion? Inconceivable.

Hold the door guy throwing an audio recorder and holding the door closed is easier than shooting people.

I was using a multitude of arguements.

Try it yourself you figure out the mystery.

>Protip : lying criminal syndicate

Dat kid looks just like Dan the pedophile man. Holy shit.

>implying there was ever 300 people to begin with

So... the SWAT team shot up the place?

Is this the new theory?

What about the chap who held the door shut in a panic? He reported the muslim guy shooting up the place?

I think there was more than one shooter, sure. Just like in Australia with that choclate shop shoot out: we could hear a female jihadi talking during the hostage videos. Yet in both incidents, the official line is "there is only one suspect" who conveniently dies before they can contradict this.

They may be concealing the extent of jihad in the USA, but for what reasons I couldn't say.

Why would they fake the whole thing, though? If they waited a week or so, a real muslim attroicity would just wheel right along and they could pass whatever draconian surveillance state they wanted?

Why did they fake Sandy Hook? That one I find the claims of fabrication convincing... yet why?

It was David Rockefeller's 101st birthday so he ordered a blood sacrifice of 50 fags.

>another CIA falseflag

Color me surprised

deception
dJˈsɛpʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: deception; plural noun: deceptions

the action of deceiving someone.
"obtaining property by deception"
a thing that deceives.
"a range of elaborate deceptions"
synonyms: deceit, deceitfulness, duplicity, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, cheating, trickery, duping, hoodwinking, chicanery, underhandedness, deviousness, slyness, cunning, craft, craftiness, wiliness, artfulness, guile, dissimulation, dissembling, bluff, bluffing, lying, pretence, artifice, treachery; informalcrookedness, monkey business, funny business, hanky-panky, jiggery-pokery, kidology;
informalmonkeyshines;
informalcodology;
archaicmanagement, knavery
"the court found that they had obtained money by deception"
trick, stratagem, device, ruse, scheme, dodge, manoeuvre, contrivance, machination, subterfuge, cheat, swindle, confidence trick;
sham, fraud, pretence, imposture, hoax, fake, misrepresentation, blind, wile, artifice, Trojan horse;
informalcon, con trick, set-up, game, scam, sting, gyp, leg-pull, flimflam;
informalwheeze;
informalbunco, grift;
informallurk, rort;
informalschlenter;
informalflanker;
archaicshift, fetch, rig
"she had proof that this was a deception"

I smirked when a newscaster talked about how the SWAT team blew a "gaping hole" in the side of the club. I think they were stumbling over their words trying not to imply any innuendo.

Sandy Hook was to get legislation passed that would significantly erode the Second Amendment. There's nothing more reprehensible than killing a school full of small children, so that's what they engineered. I'm not sure why they played this trump card with a Republican majority in Congress, though. I guess they figured they'd roll over and pass any old shit just like they did with literally everything else.

bump before I even read the whole thread because popping this thing open is within our reach

Maybe? Yet what really changed? There wasn't a public outcry (like there was after Dunblane here).

Sandy Hook was clearly faked, sloppily so if you've got five hours to sift through the analysis.

So much money was generated by kickstarters and federal grants for the area. Maybe it was all about the money, with the gun control rhetoric bolted on by the White House afterwards? The most audacious confidence trick in history?

Someone pointed out the government pushed through $160bn pa contract for school security and healthcare quietly in the background on the back of it all. That's not insignificant money, either.

It's so weird, though.

believe it or not she is not talking about the colour of your skin when she says black and white.

They're learning that 90% of people will literally just believe what they're told.
Get ready for some radical new world events.

Fake as fuck, everybody knows he pledged allegiance to [redacted]

I have no opinion of this thread, just lurking, but I do feel compelled to respond
If the government asked you to betray your best friend for ten thousand dollars, would you do it?
You said no fast in your head (maybe), but you'd hesitate in real life. You'd think it through.
Now consider you live in Orlando. You're a jobless, godless, no morals faggot hippie libtard.
Would you still even consider no?

And also consider what may happen if you decline. Going to gamble you won't end up suiciding with two gunshots in the back of the head?

shooting your self in the back of the head at 5 feet in a stairwell after just having your girlfriend accept your proposal since you thought clintons new policy towards european decendend people was radical.

I was struck by how mainstream media are conflating "false flag attack" with "hoax."

Intentional or not, it does accomplish something very significant for people who aren't familiar with the research conducted by non-mainstream sources: By telling the uninformed that they are the same thing, the uninformed will think that anyone calling it a "false flag" is saying that nobody died (I.e., that it was a hoax). This makes it really, really easy for people to dismiss them if they haven't done any of their own research.

"False flag" isn't a meme, it's an actual military term, and I seriously doubt that the Washington Post is unaware of that.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/16/serious-reporters-address-your-viral-orlando-shooting-hoaxes-theories-and-conspiracies/

Note the overall condescending attitude throughout the piece. It's taking advantage of the fact that the single most powerful factor to convince someone of something is confidence.

They don't want to get into an in-depth analysis where people start looking at and thinking about the evidence. They want to put on a reactive display, like an, "Oh, please."

"Come on."

"Seriously?"

That kind of shit. Unfortunately, it works. Then, they wrap it all up with a bow by calling it "insensitive," "paranoid," "disrespectful," etc.

But what is the source of the source, ultimately? The FBI's own records.