I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT MATTERS

daily reminder.

don't believe anything but the results on 11/5

Wtf, I thought USA was a two party system. Those are EU tier numbers.

Thank you for #correctingtherecord

It's a good thing popular vote means jack shit in our federal system.

Thank the Founders for the Electoral College: BTFOing plebs since 1789.

>implying polls matter before the general election cycle even starts

>Trump down 14 points vs Hillary in a single poll over a single month
>Every single poll except one from last fucking September now puts him down vs Hillary
>Trump down 6.7% on average since the Pulse massacre, which was expected to bump his numbers
>increasingly nervous man

>((polls))

Not really nervous. Once the cycle heats up and trump gets more airtime the polls will normalize. Just look at Sup Forums lately, more about brexit and random shit and less about the election. If these numbers stay the same after the conventions then I will start to get worried.

Hey, dude, the popular vote favors Democratic candidates. This isn't a good point to make, idiot.

Wow.

Samefagging pretty much stopped a week after ID's were introduced so I don't even look for it anymore.

The shilling is real.

>more airtime
>implying more time for trump to be trump won't turn off everything but his core base even more

That graph is so warped.

Trump gets massive boosts after every debate man

This is exactly what people said early on in the GOP race.

>he'll say something that will ruin him!

it never happened, the man knows what he is doing.

You might be illiterate.

>implying a debate against Hilldawg will be the same as him just yelling at some repblicucks
If the nigga does that he's gonna get btfo

Polls are absolutely meaningless when it boils down to it. Let Brexit be an example for all of you.

Trump will press her on being a criminal and bring up all the shit she has lied about. What is she going to do to respond other then the same old 'b-b-but you went bankrupt 4 times!'

Only way that shillary does well is to take the high road but we already know she is incapable of doing that.

No he won't.
Trump is too stupid to stay on track with shit, he might start on it but I doubt at the very end he would have proven his point.

All Hilldawg has to do is say something about his wealth and Trump will be fucking triggered and frothing at the mouth.

Trump is going to win

>>>s a g e

>too stupid

Of all of the reasons why he would fuck up you picked the one that isn't true. Now I know I'm debating with an idiot.

Im sure these polls are completely unbiased and accurate with random pools of individuals asked from diverse backgrounds and beliefs.

>It's over UKIP NAZIS WE HAVE THE HIGHER POLLS!

>Muh Gambling Sites say Remain is the favorite!

>Dewey is going to beat Truman!