Brit/pol/-British steel at work Edition

Question time is going to happen at 18:30 BST today

Update on the petition: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Scotland everybody: youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

More on Scotland: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

By popular demand: youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs&app=desktop

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Tory party jam: youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

Follow the Pound live: : dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746
IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn in the middle of a coup, battling against Blairites
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>The pound has rallied, so has the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch
>Malaysia, of all places has proposed a free trade agreement already
>Scratch that, Ghana wants to start bilateral trade talks immediately
>Hong Kong demonstrators demand a return to British rule

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0UDBz_eI-4
twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/746458161419161600
strawpoll.me/10592668
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/747077252702175235
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/disingenuous-say-well-stop-immigration-11527247
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660733/Scottish-Parliament-BLOCK-EU-referendum-result-Nicola-Sturgeon-vows-fight-Brexit-inflicted-Scotland-UK-Government-tells-Scots-second-independence-vote-want-it.html
twitter.com/ConservativeCCh/status/747081024149020673
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/who-will-dare-pull-trigger-article-50-eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S ALL GONE TO COCK

>Going on Reddit

Top lel

BRITAIN YES1

>This fucking BBC roundtable

Time for a cultural revolution in the PLP

HONG GONE
>HONG GONE
HONG GONE
>HONG GONE
HONG GONE
youtube.com/watch?v=p0UDBz_eI-4

Stop assuming we need to support one of them

We can find someone else, I just don't know who

twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/746458161419161600

LADS QUICK

WHAT DOES THIS HONG KONG SHIT MEAN

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED AND I CANT PROCESS INFO BECAUSE I HAVENT SLEPT SINCE THE 22ND

This is great

So is it confirmed we aren't going to get a second EU ref r-right g-guys?

>Shy leavers
>More likely to take to the streets

Becuz lefties don't practically own the street parties and gay pride marches enough

>little sister has been in tears for a few days
>says we're all going to be poor and begging on the streets
>tell her if she remembers anything happening in 2008
>she says she doesn't

Cute. But fuck the media for literally being a boogyman this week, it's utterly disgusting.

So let's have a realistic poll now

strawpoll.me/10592668
>strawpoll.me/10592668
strawpoll.me/10592668
>strawpoll.me/10592668

Our next PM

STAHP WITH THE HONG KONG, IT AIN'T HABBENING

>'ut
It's "of t'" you city boy

THE SUN NEVER SETS

yfw trump is pro-Brexit
>yfw trump would support the restoration of the British Empire
>yfw Centralized Commonwealth and America work together to buttfuck China
>yfw Britain takes back Hong Kong
>yfw the globalists are eternally BTFO

I don't know anything about Hong Kong, lads.

Explain to a pleb why the people of Hong Kong love big british cock?

Oc from last night

We're rebuilding the British Empire, today Hong Kong, tomorrow - whatever we want

Only about a thousand times.

Wat isn't cumfirmed is that The Sturgan won't veto brexit

WE EMPIRE AGAIN LADS

HMS VICTORY IS HEADING TO YANKEE LAND RIGHT NOW TO RETAKE OUR CLAY BACK

Hong kong returns under british control soon.

because UK got it first.

When will this madness end?

twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/747077252702175235

>My Snapchat account has been hacked and a half naked man is sending pictures of knives to Tom Watson. God's sake.

LEARN SOME HISTORY YOU MONG

>The BBC were so desperate to shill for a way back into the EU that they reported on a bogus online poll that was botted to fuck with votes from Antarctica and North Korea

End the party political horseshit, to be honest. It's this idea you have to vote for Conservatives or Labour that the globalist pro-immigration shitheads have used to manipulate the voters whose views they don't even represent into voting for them. Let Labour and the Conservatives die. It's what they deserve.

Please us!

British rule is much more lenient than Chinese rule.

So Day 3 of Brexit and so far we have Based Malaysia, Canada, Iceland, Ghana all wanting free trade deals.

And Hong Kong wants to rejoin the Empire, I can see a good future lads.

D A V I D
A
V
I
S

A true eurosceptic, believes in freedom, anti surveillance and has enough of a pragmatic liberal streak to win GEs

We used to own them.
Then maggy gave them away to the chinks on the basis they were allowed to govern themselves for 50 years.

We owned and ruled over it from 1841 to 1997.

When it actually had a semi-democratic (Or at least, not under the thumb of China) existence.

THE SUN IS RISING ON THE EMPIRE ONCE MORE

NUTTALL NO STOP

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/disingenuous-say-well-stop-immigration-11527247

LADS QUESTION

since its confirmed Mogg won't try to gain the party leadership who do we go for?

We don't need to go for Johnson or ANY Tory for that matter

We DO need someone to shill into power

Any ideas?

>>Hong Kong demonstrators demand a return to British rule
Is that really even possible?

Pretty sure its Woes lads

>yfw Disraeli tier empire one-nation Toryism returns

Nexit when?
>Nexit when?
Nexit when?
>Nexit when?
Nexit when?

It was founded by the Brits, they want to come home.

Wait until the candidates are announced

Nothing. Hong Kong has been lowkey happening for about 3 years now. China took them over completely and there were major riots about 2 years ago which the army+police dismantled violently. Obviously Hong Kong is unhappy to have gone from almost 1st world tier in the 90s to low 2nd world tier now

yes, but the leadership contest is between 2 people, which will be Boris and May

Im fully erect

>Scotcucks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660733/Scottish-Parliament-BLOCK-EU-referendum-result-Nicola-Sturgeon-vows-fight-Brexit-inflicted-Scotland-UK-Government-tells-Scots-second-independence-vote-want-it.html

we said we'd give it back to China after 50 years. Now China is taking over and turning them into a commie shithole so they want to rejoin the glorious empire

get rid of weedman first

To be fair they never said they would stop all immigration or that they wanted to. Whether hemeans that or he means he doesn't want to change immigration figures at all is another matter.

Only if China agrees with it.

They might if enough riots and protests break out in the Kong, but right now Hong Kong is one of the most economically prosperous provinces in all of Asia, so it would have to be really, really awful for them to just wash their hands of the matter.

Now that's heart warming.

Yes, we flood China with opium, their population becomes addicted then we team up with Japan and America post WW3 and make them sign an Unequal Treaty which cedes Hong Kong to us forever.

IF this happens then it BTFO all the lefty arguments of the "evil British Empire"

Who said they will fucking stop immigration?

>no eurosceptic Tory leader

We're not leaving... are we...

I'm pretty sure it was Blair that did that

You have a choice between being ruled by the UK or China, what do you choose?

>Boris and May

So it's a one person running then

Honestly I'd rather we found someone who was good for us and tried to get them to run, but I have no idea which of the backbenchers would work

plenty of tory leaders have come out from nowhere to win

Hong Kong is just a meme lads

They want independence and there's no way China would let it go.

Our gov are Cucks that rely on their money

twitter.com/ConservativeCCh/status/747081024149020673

FUCKING HELL LADS

PROPER FUCKING HAPPENING

How much money would it take to ship myself and my motorcycle to the UK?

What would be some nice twisty roads to ride on in the UK?

>We DO need someone to shill into power
?

The Conservative party should've collapsed with the resignation of Enoch Powell.

???

>“We said if you leave the European Union you can take back control, control of your own destiny - and that is the key. We now have the ability to set our own laws, spend our own money and control our own borders.

>“No-one had ever said that we are going to pull up a drawbridge now, in fact what we want is a system that is equal and fair for everyone because at the moment what we have got is freedom of movement right across the European Union.”

>Mr Nuttall added that he would like to see numbers reduced to 50,000 net per year, but that it is in the Government’s hands.

The plan was never to stop all immigration

Jesus h Christ - that literally brought a tear to my eye.

WE DID IT !!

No. China will make an example of a few protesters by gunning down a few here and jailing a few there and then everyone will go home.

Spot-on

The Tory shill ITT right now is trying to make you think that by choosing Male Blairite over Female Blairite you're helping someone based stop someone bad

It's just two heads of the same snake, it literally doesn't matter, both are anti-liberty, both are pro-EU, both hate conservatives

Merkel is being surprisingly nice and patient with us

what is she hiding?

YES

REMEMBER THE METRIC MARTYRS

Nobody said they'd stop all immigration though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

M O G G
O
G
g

Only total fucking mongoloids actually believed we were going to do this

Or wanted us to do this for that matter

AHAHAHAHA!

>what is she hiding?
Fear

It really says something when the only two establishments that are really pushing for us to leave the EU are UKIP and the fucking EU itself

Stopping ALL immigration would be retarded, even most of Sup Forums realises that, surely?

Is there a reason why Brussels wants the UK out ASAP?

Is he takes us into a Norse/Swiss-styled "exit" like it's beginning to look like, then he's a British embodiement of Cuckservative.

Nothing. She has enough problems on her plate, Brexit couldn't have come at a worse time for her

>Boris actually wants us to leave

Dude... he's a fucking Blairite. He only did this shit because he thought Leave wouldn't win but would give him more political clout amongst the Tories

ARTICLE 50 WHEN?!

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/who-will-dare-pull-trigger-article-50-eu

The left just keeps pushing this.

Post yfw Niccie Sturgeon has literally gone mental and thinks she can blackmail the UK and control brussels but gets btfo.

It wasn't, Gove and BoJo's intention is to make us into a globalist hell hole like Singapore.

He wants to let anyone come. Winning the referendum was only the start of the fight against globalism. This is why UKIP will not and cannot die.

He's going to use article 50 as a way to force the public to vote in the Conservatives again

Unpack the dreadnoughts lads we're getting the band back together.

go to wales lad. some amazing views and lots of winding roads in Powys (a welsh province)

If by some unforeseen reason Hong Kong returns to British rule, will they be apart of the United Kingdom? How does this work, lads?

Brexit JoJo opening when?

>Is there a reason why Brussels wants the UK out ASAP?
If you had an infected arm, would you rather cut it off straight away and cauterize the wound, or leave it untreated until October?

Notice that Boris' campaign was called "Vote Leave" whereas UKIP's was called "Leave EU".
By all means, VOTE to leave, but don't you dare think we will

>yfw Moggy is the saviour of the white race.