What the fuck is his problem

What the fuck is his problem

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2008/06/16/mike-myers-man-mystery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being deliberately unfunny and then expecting people to laugh

Roger Ebert sure looks good for his age.

He lost his mojo.

He's given up. He made all that Shrek money, and knows his comedic skills peaked somewhere in the mid to late 90s, so he's done. He know if he tries to do anything else, it'll just embarrass him like love guru or cat in the hat, so he's basically retired, except for cameos, documentary interviews, or playing Shrek.

Cat in the hat was pure kino

Cat in the hat was kino

Any other early 90s kids (91 here) having a hard time not being super depressed lately? Everything we knew and loved has either been raped beyond recognition or fallen into disrepair

>90s kids (91 here)
lol

He's gonna be in a thriller that's being filmed later this year

? Did I trigger you

Did he write much for snl, or did he just do his characters?

In 2011, Mike Myers was bitten by a contaminated Steve Martin and has been slowly turning into him. As you can see in that photo, the metamorphosis is almost complete.

>(91 here)

Back to facebook.

>91 here

Run along to school kid

He's dedicated his life to fighting ABLism. A real hero and a human bean.

90s kid means u spent the majority of ur kid years (ages 3-12) in the 90s

I know you guys love the 90s so much tgat 80s kids (90s teens) and even kids born in 99 (00s kids) all want to be considered 90s but we are an easy going bunch and will let you all in bwcause the 90s were just that awesome

He's 25 minimum

Thasthejoke.jpg

He should have been the "Peter Sellers" of the last generation but PC culture ruined his career and he was stuck doing a scottish accent because thats not as offensive.

the 90's were fucking terrible bro. Both my parenrs lost their jobs, we lost the house and my dad drinked hmself to death. Not many fond memories of that time.

>PC culture ruined his career

I heard its because he pissed off a bunch of producers. same with that girl from knocked up

not him but sorry to hear that, a lot of us (born in 83) were very happy because the prospect of nuclear annihilation was less likely and the economy was booming

Maybe for you because ur parents were fuck ups. My dad was just starting his career as a cop he was a hard worker and we lived on an all black cul de sac in jersey.

Aside from that the us had a comfy tech boom. We had no more soviet union a united germany and no terrorism to worry about. The 90s were comfy af for any stable middle class american family

I guess you're from the states? Here in Finland we had one of the worst recessions of the 90's and at one point over 500,000 people were unemployed. This was at a time when our population was just barely 5 million.
That was the problem. After the soviet collapsed we lost like 20% of our export business. Didn't help that my fathers industry collapsed.

Well he did that love Guru and that put the final nail in the coffin and forced him to do bit parts.

Its a shit movie but when youve been hammered down that low already...what do you have to lose.

Two things ruined his career:

1. This EW article that came out just before The Love Guru

ew.com/article/2008/06/16/mike-myers-man-mystery/

2. The fact The Love Guru bombed spectacularly.

Nobody wants to hire an asshole nobody likes if their movies don't make money.

>Whatever personal meaning The Love Guru may have for Myers, there’s no question it comes freighted with high stakes for his career. The actor has yet to settle on his next project; possibilities include a fourth Austin Powers movie and a long-discussed biopic of legendary Who drummer Keith Moon. If The Love Guru—which is opening directly opposite another high-profile comedy, Get Smart—falters at the box office, Myers’ tremendous clout may be on the line. “If the movie doesn’t work, it will be harder for Mike to get a new character-based movie off the ground,” says one exec.

Damn

I thought his hair turned that color after he fell in a snake pit. Those places are SCARY.

This guy thought it was hysterical

that's what you get for not being in Comecon. When it collapsed with the soviet union, western companies poured in and combined with the fact that for the first time in 60 years people could own businesses and become entrepreneurs the 90s were an economic boom for the lower and middle classes

Beans

Even normies loathed this movie. I've always wondered if it was secretly entertaining.

He decided to publicly start with the extremely well liked and (more importantly) powerful Ron Howard. You don't fuck with Opie.

Didn't he originally want to do the Wayne's World movie without Dana Carvey because he was afraid of being upstaged? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

>tfw they call him an aspie

>Didn't he originally want to do the Wayne's World movie without Dana Carvey because he was afraid of being upstaged? I'm sure I read that somewhere.
It's in the article linked.

Stop being so sentimental.

Has he been dyeing his hair? How do you go from this in 2014 to OP?

He's upset there was never a Cat in the Hat 2, but like 10 shitty shrek sequels

I'm a 90s kid (96 here)

It wasn't. It was painfully unfunny

97 reporting
shoot out to my 90s bros

Is he trying to be Steve Martin?

Also he's probably a complete eltist prick irl

And not funny imo

>the actor suddenly announced that he was postponing work on his next movie, a big-screen spin-off of his Dieter character he was to make for Universal, just weeks before shooting was to begin. In a statement, he said he could not “cheat moviegoers who pay their hard-earned money for my work by making a movie with an unacceptable script.”

Mike is a fucking bro. Fuck everyone giving him shit.

He personally invested shitloads of money into Love Guru, which was dogshit and tanked. And he retreated from acting because criticism hurts his feels.

Is this bait? If you're born in 97 you're not a 90's kid. You're a 00's kid.

Probably. You don't just go full white all of a sudden. You get years of the salt and pepper shit.

Triple dubs.

Mike Myers is a fucking bro, confirmed.

I'm born in 95 and i'm not a 90s kid

retards

see same goes for you kid.

>mfw a guy at work tried to convince me that the Love Guru is funny and legitimately worth seeing

I think a lot of people misunderstand the concept and think it's the decade you're born in. I've seen people born in the mid 90's with "90's kid" T-shirts. They don't claim to have nostalgia for the 90's, they barely remember it, they have just misunderstood.

I think Dan Tosh was in it.

>90s kid means u spent the majority of ur kid years (ages 3-12) in the 90s

Born in 1987. I'm the definition of 90's kid.

No, he ruined his career by not doing the Dieter movie and pissing a lot of people off.

Can't really blame him desu. Between Austin Powers and Shrek, he's made more than enough money to last until he dies.