What are your thoughts on Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island?

What are your thoughts on Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most kino of scooby doos

I don't know why they had Daphne get knotted so many times

As far as scooby movies go it's one of the best if not the best. I watched it with my kids not long ago after watched Mystery Incorporated (as good as the original episodes if not better and pretty fucking dark for a kids cartoon) and the ending twist actually caught me by surprise which most films for adults can't even do anymore. If you're going to watch one of the movies I would say to watch that one, if you're going to watch a show watch MI or the original through the celeb guest star episodes. Stay the fuck away from anything that has scrappy in it. I wish someone would make an edit of 13 ghosts without Scrappy because whenever he wasn't on screen it was actually okay.

Bumping with the sad fact none of us will ever eat Scooby-doo's shit. Or so Sup Forums tells me.

I watched both of the WWE Scooby Doo movies and enjoyed them thoroughly.

Unironically a really good zombie flick with great atmosphere

Mystery Inc. was so surprisingly good.

I haven't seen those or the one with KISS yet, I think I'll download them to watch with the kids this weekend.

I loved this movie. I have a feeling it still holds up.

>9 posts in
>No TERROR TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo

One of the writers had a bondage fetish

This is the one with the Cajun cat people?

yep

what's new scooby doo, was pretty darn fun.

Caught it on TV as a kid, scared the piss out of me.

legit a good film, I remember getting the wicca-one and the alien-one at the same time and they were all so cozy. The movies after those I have no interest in watching. Scooby is a treasure

WHO OPENED A WINDOW

this. it was pretty fuckin scary when i watched it as a kid. always made me want to eat shrimp and gumbo.

Mystery Inc was great but I only saw a few episodes. As far as old cartoons go Scooby doo has gotten a lot of love in remakes as oppose to any of the looney tunes or Tom and Jerry ones, those shows have all been fucking retarded

scared the fuck out of me as a kid, to the point I never watched it all the way through until I was done with middle school

now its essential halloween viewing every year