Daily reminder that none of Hillary's """""baggage""""" will make a difference on election day

Daily reminder that none of Hillary's """""baggage""""" will make a difference on election day.

Trump is going to lose in a landslide, and I am going to laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/watchdog-two-national-security-laws-appear-broken-in-clinton-email-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account.

K. Keep me posted

>Managed email

You mean complete disregard for US law.

on election day she will be with her attorneys strategizing ways to remain a free citizen

Wow, just wow. Now I'm totally #rubbingmyclint

I laughy at hillary has been getting no attention. Even her own ads focus on trump. She really doesnt stand a chance.

It's true
Shillary has been great at covering up lies,

in fact that is her greatest ability.

Trump is a paid opposition to gurantee the Clinton win.

I agree that nobody will hear about people not voting for Hillary. Cant run when you are sitting in a holding cell

I fucking dare you to post twice in this thread.m

I've been saying this for months, but the Trumptards still cling to their delusions.

I suppose hope is the only thing they've got at this point.

The proper spelling is (((baggage)))

I am pretty sure Horsey is making fun of the American voter in this comic.

>landslide

Nope it will be 49-51 (((they))) are not that stupid to make vote tampering obvious.

I tried

This did it. I was all for Trump, but now that I've seen this cartoon, I can't believe I used to think like that man.

After weighting my options, I realized that I'm now #MentallyHill

Is this guy fucking retarded? Does he have even the slightest fucking clue what was in those e-mails?

Daily reminder that Trump is your savior not mine. Trump is the only thing standing between you and a civil war with racial undertones.

Assange says wikileaks has YUGE disclosures to come about her

There is nobody shilling for Hillary. It is a Republican funded lie to discredit her campaign

How'd Brexit work out for you, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((user))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Most people don't care, and that's what OP is saying. The scandals don't matter, I explained in high detail to my mother and grandmother why Hillary is a horrible choice, bringing up the emails and their contents, as well as Benghazi, and I even showed them photographic evidence.

They didn't care. They just kept saying "she haz experience in guberment" Yah, experience in being a underhanded bitch.

You impressionable tweens will parrot anything huh

Win!

I support Trump. I supported him the moment he said "wall." But you people need to learn to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Hillary is a corrupt globalist oligarch with political connections from Berlin to Riyadh to London to Washington. People owe her favors. The media, from the New York Times, to Hollywood, is hers. Women love her because feminism. Spics love her because amnesty. Niggers love her because gibsmedat. You think some leak from Julian Assange is going to change any minds? You think Loretta Lynch's Justice Dept. is going to charge her? You ought to grow up. Hillary has a strong chance. The best chance.

I hope she loses. Hell, I hope she is convicted of treason and electrocuted in the electric chair. I really do. But you're a fool if think it's not hers to lose.

Your mom and grandma can't handle the truth

All you really need is to educate people about the true Hillary.

That will be enough for even women to scatter in horror, once they are enlightened to Hillary's genocidal ways in Libya and Syria for example.

Fuck off shill

Nope, see my post above, it doesn't work. Not even on your own family. The brainwashing is to stronk.

not an argument

>Horsey

He's literally getting payed to make anti-Trump and pro-Hillary cartoons. It's sickening.

Fuck them user

>what's the problem it's just emails goy

>freebeacon.com/national-security/watchdog-two-national-security-laws-appear-broken-in-clinton-email-scandal/
I know it's impossible to argue with a shill, but you do realize that she broke the law, right?