43:3 goals

>43:3 goals
>10 wins out of 10

Be honest Sup Forums, who can stop us?

Spain

Argentina

Us.

Argentina only won 1 game against Germany in its history, and it was with a healthy Maradona in his prime

neygod

Everything changes in wc

Could easily be spain, france, brazil (srs), argentina (if they qualify) and a couple others. there's always teams that click into form at wc's that you never expect.

Isn't Costa Rica?!?!

I can think of a few who could feasibly hold you to a scoreless draw and beat you on penalties.
As for a team who can beat you outright, Brazil is the only one.

The hobbit is right.

>bunch of turks
>win anything

You're next in Iceland list. Be prepared for ass blasting next year

>Argentina
>Out of World Cup before the final games of the qualifiers
They need to actually be in the cup to play with Germany, you know.

OP you fucker i made the same thread and thanks to you nobody is replying anymore

How come Turkey, a country that loves football, can be out of the World Cup? It impresses me.

>baby-qualifying groups stats

hello

they'd constantly be at the world cup if they admited they were asian

Turkish football is raped by nepotism. Half the national team is there because they are friends with either strong political people, or Turan.

SHE'S A MANIAC
MAAAAAAANIAC
ON THE FLOOR

Ua

In 40 years maybe, together with China in 60 years.

>implying the Disunited States will exist in 40 years
Don't make me laugh, waffleboi.

Brazil

ez

We can't beat this Germany, not with our current team with shits like R. Augusto, Marquinhos and Miranda. Our attack and midfield are good, but our defense is atrocious. Neymar, Coutinho, Jesus, Casemiro, Marcelo and Alves have to be really inspired to have a chance of defeating Germany.

>Azerbaijan scored 2 of those 3 goals

It's 43-4 actually. Still, noone.

Right now I think Spain and France have the best chance

I will tell you who won't

>Easerbaijan
>Nothern Ireland
>Choke Republic
>Nowadays Norway

Marquinhos T silva and D alves did pretty well against bayern munich last time I checked. I dont know who your dealer is but clearly he has some good shit.

FIFA

>No real opponents

This

Based BBC France will end the Nazis

muh norman heritage