Kendrick is the shit, man!

>kendrick is the shit, man!

Attached: drink_gallery5.546e2142f4c6.jpg (560x373, 50K)

>implying GKMC isn't a good album

lay off the soy breh

>The new Lil Yatchy album slaps in the whip

Attached: 1497710020352.jpg (714x712, 85K)

But rap is for ultimate white soycockold.

Is it soy milk?

>J Cole is honestly one of the most serious rappers out today, man
My white friend told me this unironically the other day.

Attached: eurobeat stops.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Can this retarded meme be bannable yet?

Attached: 1521398715772.jpg (636x634, 53K)

t. soyrap fan

Attached: 1419142952721.png (492x489, 49K)

Logic is the best rapper

the only legitimate answer there is lil wayne, since his lyricism is one of the finest in hip hop.
"When life sucks, I just sit back and enjoy the head"

I was talking with my sister about her boyfriend since we were picking him up at the airport and she was talking about what kind of music he listens to and she says he listens to Kendrick Lamar and i couldnt help but snicker at that but it got even better because when we picked him up i saw that he looked like a generic white soyboy and all the shitty soy memes about kendrick make so much more sense now

>THE shit

Attached: 87kjijgbruj01.png (446x534, 222K)

tpab and damn were whatever, but section 80 and gkmc are classics

He's not actually ingesting the soy, though. It's running down his face.
Therefore, listening to Kendrick shields you from soy.

that shit look like almond milk not soy milk.

why do normie white kids listen to rap when they know nothing about the culture and everyone within the culture hates them

its a symbiotic relationship. rap gives the white kids cool points, the white kids goto the shows and give the rappers money.

Wow man you're totally right, those are some deep lyrics. Robert Browning's got nothing on nigger #31

i wouldnt phrase it like that but ill at least say that forest hills drive is a good album

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1513205073641.png (882x624, 51K)

I'd say it's a good album, I'd say I enjoy it. But I'm not going to call it great and there's no way I'd rank J Cole as one of the greats, even just confining the ranking to rappers of the last decade or so.