What do you have against immigration in the US? This isn't our homeland...

What do you have against immigration in the US? This isn't our homeland. Europe is our homeland; they're the ones who need to stop immigration.

We're building a new American race, and diversity is the only way to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes horsey is really fucking creepy
That image is an example

Wh-what was even the point of that? Is it unedited?

>Europe is our homeland so we should be as different from it as we can be
No.

No, no problem, please take them all!

Horsey will come up with any excuse to pay his lawn mower 2 dollars an hour.

Horsey is a fucking psychopath.

Also, OP is a faggot. North America is our White Homeland, not shitty Europe.

Muslim "refugees" gangbanged and urinated on that girl in Idaho.

Just go try to waltz your ass into China. Then, while your out their, go talk shit about their laws, mooch of their work force, and subsequently defy their laws. See how far diversity gets you.

BTW, most of the early Chinese's homeland is from Africa

I feel harassed by this picture.

I really hope somebody kills his family

just for this, the wall is 3 feet higher!

wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/

>The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”

Never mind that she was molested and pissed on, we don't want you talking shit about the "refugees."

>Europe is our homeland
But my ancestors are from western Africa.

Post the real horsey comic
The one that ends with her saying 'Stop white genocide'

y'all don't even realize that islam is gonna be great for the US. Islam will take over EU and make it Muhammed's Sharia Land™. Then all of the Euros minus the cucks will come to Trump's American Empire to become great again. The USA will become 90% white. Our vast lands will be more populated by pureharted conservative european white qt3.14s and California will become the supreme dancing capital of the world thanks to all of the Iberian qts doing flamenco.

Then we will reclaim our heritage and America's destiny as the last best hope of the white race will be fulfilled. Then it'll be chill and the world will set out into space becoming the planet on which the The United Planets Of Sol will have their Local congress.

There will still be some conservative non-EU holdouts like Austria, Poland, Norway (they aren't EU and will go Scandinavian-centric), and Hungary, who will be repelling sand niggers into the wee hours of the morn. The morn where Trump's America Makes Europe Great Again.

From MAGA to MEGA.

I only have a problem with illegal immigration, in the same way I have a problem with illegal killing, stealing, rape, and other crimes that harm the people of my country. No, Europe is not our homeland, the only people whose homeland is Europe are people who were born there. I was born in the United States of America, it is my homeland. Also the US has never been a "white" country, it belonged to someone else before whites came to it, and whites brought other people in with them over time. We can never be "Just white" again because we were never "just white" to begin with.

What I'd like to know is why are so many diversity boards and superliberal organizations made up of huge majorities of very wealthy white people? Are you guys racists or something?

>Also the US has never been a "white" country, it belonged to someone else before whites came to it

No it fucking didn't. The US was made by whites. There were some people living in the contentment of north america when the whites invented the United States, but that doesn't make them Americans. Whites built the infrastructure. Whites brought civilization.

I really can't tell if this is supposed to be funny, ironic, creepy or delusional.

I really can't tell anymore. If it's supposed to make people go "Aww", then god damn those caricatures are the stuff of nightmares. What the fuck am I looking at, someone please explain this to me, I just woke up

The whole left-wing belief system where because immigration happened in the past, it must continue into the future, is flat out illogical. It's literally a logical fallacy, and therefore not an argument.

Strain on resources, security issues, latino politicians being blatantly ethno-fascists at the expense of white people.

I swear, liberals live in a fantasy land where Wars never happen, and if they do, they are totally ill equipped to understand why they happen and correctly take steps to heed off that nonsense from affecting them.

Basically the following steps end up happening.

>Foreigners overpopulate their territories and fuck up their economies until the place they live in resembles a mad-max wasteland.
>Foreigners look for greener pastures.
>Deluded liberals look at them as "poor mistreated people", let them in
>...
>increase in number
>...
>Eventually those people start attempting to drive the hosts off their land, as we've seen in California.

Never, ever trust someone not willing to kill someone with the reins of power.

is that supposed to be hillary. fucking disgusting.

autism, the post

Seek help, bro

North America was taken by conquest fair and square. You cannot defend your land you cannot hold claim to it when it is taken.