Rick and Morty spotted in Justice League

Justice League confirmed for Reddit quipfest. Zack Snyder confirmed Redditor. DCucks BTFO.

Reminder that Marvel is literally /ourguys/

I don't think batman would ever watch tv let alone a reddit show on tv

>they say this as Dan Harmon literally did reshoots for Dr Strange

You can't make this shit up, Marlel shills deluded as always

if you're 12 maybe

I want to work as a shill too, can you hook a nigga up bruhs?

You guys are retards.
It's Flash's base.
The nerdy loser who sits in a basement with no friends.
He's watching Rick and Morty, not Batman.

He's in Barry Allen's flat. The Flash is the simple-minded simpleton in these garbage franchise.

shhh! just let them have this one, they need it
Woah, well done marvel. I will totally watch all your films now

Move to Pakistan. Disney has shilling recruitment offices set up there.

reddit this reddit that, for fucks sake you fucking niggers even called weather,FUCKING WEATHER reddit

IS THERE ANYTHING NOT REDDIT TO YOU FUCKS?

settle down reddit, just be yourself

This has been known for almost a year

fuck off you dumb nigger,i've been on this site longer than you've born kiddo

>You've born kiddo

What did you mean by that?

Not at all. Only good they've done is Daredevil S1, Jessica Jones S1, and Punisher.

hehe, sounds like something a reddit spy would say
here kid *throws u reddit gold* you've earned it

Pretty sure we only have /oneguy/ when it comes to capeshit

>Jessica Jones S1,
Garbage
>and Punisher
Punisher-light made for 12 year olds.

>Punisher-light
In what way? He violently killed a huge amount of people in the small amount of time he was in the series.

Doing edgelord shit doesn't make it Punisher

Firstly, 90% of the shit the punisher does is 'edgelord shit'. In every version of his character.

And secondly, he was killing criminals. That's what the punisher does. What was 'extra edgy' about the stuff he did in the show? And what about being 'more edgy' makes it 'punisher light'? It seems like you've never actually watched the show at all.

Sorry I'm not Chinese

this

Yesterday we literally had a thread complaining about the sensitive pussy Punisher and now you are saying he's an edgelord. Will you Punisher retards shut up already?

awww is the wittle baby twiggered that not muh applies to marvel too?

>capeshit fans complaining about reddit

The irony hurts

No. I'm saying you people have no idea what the character is supposed to be, apparently.

So did he spend all day in his mancave when Zod attacked Metropolis?
Call me an entitled dick but the least he could have done is saving people from Superman "saving" the city.
What about WW? Did she not realise that terraforming the whole planet would put her home in danger as well?
Why would you even want to terraform a place which is not dangerous for you and gives you superpowers?

I thought the attack was what made him become Batman?

Note: I haven't watched BvS. But then again, not many people did lol.

I like this kid... he has balls.

I was talking about the Flash.
Bruce has been Batman for quite some time by then.

>Why would you even want to terraform a place which is not dangerous for you and gives you superpowers?

Spite.

>Your mom will never drop you off at Camp Bane
THANKS TRUMP

Wouldn't it be more spiteful to enslave all of humanity with your godlike powers, letting Clark witness the whole thing?

That doesn't look like the R&M scene at all though

What is Thomas Jane's portrayal in the 2004 movie titled 'The Punisher' for 300, Alex

Zod's a soldier, not a grand vizier

-kill all humans
-kill Jor el's son for spurning my advances (no homo)
-restore Kryptonian glory

He's very simplistic in his goals.

Actually, Batman is canonically fucking weaboo trash. I bet one of Marvel's /ourguys/ like Captain America doesn't watch anime.

Jon Bernthal v. 0.5

is that the answer or the category? Also 2004 movie had a lot of stupid shit in it that was counter to how Punisher operates but it IS supposed to be an origin story so whatev

What's up with your shitty game show meme? It started on Reddit and you brought it here. Do you really watch Wheel of Fortune or whatever like a fucking 80 year old grandma?

Do you really sit at home and obsess with what is reddit and what isn't?

D R O P P E D

Man of Steel happened in 2013. The earliest video of the Flash on surveillance is in 2015. All it took was a quick youtube search.

It just confirms the flash is a redditor.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

I hate you comic autists. You don't understand filmmaking. You just read comics with a slacked jaw and when a comic adaptation to a real medium doesn't fit your narrow autistic lens you have a fucking fit.