What can we do to help?

show daughter's tits and pussy pls

The meme war will start soon, prepare for it.

Keep playing the sick autistic sociopath of europe.
We germans are really good at it.

EU will be dead before 2025.

not the daughter, its her niece or something like that.

Support UK. Our economy needs to strive. The better we do out of the EU the more weigh we add to Marine's arguments.

>Our economy needs to strive.
Not gonna happen.

I think Schulz and the other EU-psychopaths made that clear by now.
They will destroy the UK to frighten everyone else.
Like we destroyed greece so nobody else dares to ask for money.

After germans eu-psychopaths are finished with you your retired people will eat out of garbage cans, like in greece.
Sorry.

Its not what I want, but this is how these fucked up people think.

Sup Forums has proven to be good at spreading ideas and shaping public opinion. We can hep her there is not dubt about it.

These psychopaths are too greedy. They couldn't steal British sovereignty and they are stupid to believe they can steal France's. What these niggers need to understand is shredding the leg they've just lost won't grow them a new one. They will not be able to replace UK's contribution to their project.

like that's worked in the past.

of course its not gonna work.

It will end in a massive desaster. No doubt about that.
But not working the way it was intended does not mean they wont wreak havoc.

We've got a lot of salt at the moment.

Does anyone want to buy salt?

Unfortunately teabro, you are overestimating frenchs.
They will gladly give away their sovereignty for peace of mind.
Good luck, you'll need it. The EU has deemed you to be a problem that need to be removed, they will spend an insane amount of money to do that.
You have my sympathy.
I hope at least one white european country will survive this nightmare.

I believe in you Brits. You've gone through much worse shit before. The EU and libshits are putting every obstacle they can in your way. It's time to show your determination and strength one more time, for you and for the rest of Europe.

Is it wrong that I want to stick my penis insider her?

> Like we destroyed Greece so nobody else dares to ask for money.
JUST AFTER THAT YOU ASKED THE REST O THE EU TO COUGH UP MONEY TO GIVE FREE SHIT TO "REFUGEES" INVITED IN BY YOUR GOVERNMENT IN THE MOST DISORGANIZED WAY POSSIBLE.

That was not the message they projected in the end. I'm not too sure this will be the message they project now.

2017 gonna be exhausting

>France elections
>Netherlands
>Germany

And some more I think ?

Italy

Which party is the new boss there ? Five star ? Or lega nord?

You really are

No one in their wildest dreams would have imagined that Merkel would break the law and force European countries to let in illegal immigrants by the millions

It was an autistic move that defies belief.

2017 will be fun

France is the real battleground. England was a good victory for Western Europe but France is the real battle, France is the frontlines of the the Muslim conquest of Europe and it needs to be changed now.

No, she was probably very attractive in her youth

We need Le Pen meme magic.

Campaign will begin slowly in october 2016 and will peak in April-May 2017 but as non-french speaker I don't see what you can really do, I think we could organize the french lads to create a bunch of fake account on Twitter/Facebook and spam relevant memes on Muzzies and talk shit on the left candidate (even if they don't have a single chance right now) but we can't have real major actions like Trump.

I spoke about this today with a guy, when I talked about "sovereignity" he replied that is a term from the "far right", I had an urge to choke him to death.

Buy a Bentley ?

That's why I'm glad the UK is the first country which tries : they won't succeed in destroying its economy.

If it was a small country like Estonia then yeah, they would completely destroy them to makes scary pictures of starving children and empty shelves.
Then noone would even think of leaving EU for the next 50 years.

But the UK isn't any small, helpless country.