No friends so the only time I feel like I'm actually happy is when I'm watching Ice Poseidon or other irl livestreamers

>No friends so the only time I feel like I'm actually happy is when I'm watching Ice Poseidon or other irl livestreamers
>Always get very immersed in the story and feel like im actually there, having good times with everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqyFU2qjjXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is actually exactly why and other livestreamers he calls all his viewers virgins and disrespects them in a politically correct way (since they fuel his income)

He calls us the purple army.

I made posts and threads on his subreddit and everyone was nice to me and upvoted my posts. It feels like they're really my friends. I look forward to all his streams.

Bump

It's not as good as a good friend. Let me tell you a story. I made a mistake at work. I talked with the bosses daughter and he hates that. He was gonna fire me. My coworker friend learned that and talked to him for two hours and convinced him not to fire me. Friends do such things. Online friends don't do such things.

I know it's no replacement for the real thing but I like watching the streams so much. They always do fun things I've missed out on.

Bump

hehehe watitdo ladies

I feel that way when watching a reacts youtube channel like Facts or listening to a podcast like GFW Radio. Sometimes I go on streams of spooky tv shows and being in the chat helps me feel less alone.

White and petite

Bump

Please respond

How do we save ourselves bro?

>tfw I wake up and just want to go back to sleep and sleep forever

ice poseidon is actually retarded

I guess we just get up and do the things we know we need to do

But I just want to lie in bed and hang out with Sup Forums bros all day

Then do that

I would if I lived in a neetable society like norway or britain and could.

Then what are you asking me? You asked how we save ourselves and I said how. Wishing for shit is useless we need to just do what it takes.

>britain
what exactly is neetable about this country?

a lot of places here don't even receive benefits anymore, and you have to be 25+ to receive housing benefits now

also your "job benefits" is only 70 quid a week

like... 120 usd a week?

how the fuck does that pay anything at all

>t. grew up on benefits/welfare

Honestly it feels like nowhere is neetable unless you have rich parents who don't understand care that you're doing nothing and throw money at you, you inherit millions, make your own millions or live in some scandi country.

Otherwise broke AF nearly homeless

germany is neetable

scandinavian countries are neetable

honestly crime pays better than an honest job and its more fun, and u can still continue in prison (In the uk) so it's a pretty good career imo

Yeah but you actually have to be good at it. And the effort some people put into it it feels it'd be easier to just do legal shit.

Maybe credit card fraud or selling steroids would be worth it though. Not sure how you'd deal with civil forefeiture though I guess crypto currencies?

>irl livestreamers
what ? this sounds so fucking bad i don't want to know wtf it is

>Yeah but you actually have to be good at it.
well family I already do it and have been doing since I was a young teenager

I guess it's harder for a middle class whiteboi from a country like canada to get into crime although it's still possible if you get connects around the poor bits of your area and learn the culture

Doing what though? As I said it feels like you need to be smart...

There's drugdealers that run around like retards and maybe make $60k a year tops so they'd probably be better off just working a legal job. Blue collar "nigger" crime seems definitely not worth it.

>$60k a year tops
lol

they can run around like retards because if you go to prison, you can always sell and get shit in prison

well that's how it is in the uk, also our drug dealers earn insane amounts of money (but our drugs are more expensive, and drug use is more common here too)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqyFU2qjjXQ

this guy is snapchatting from jail for shooting someone to death (british prison)

lol.