Gangster films

Recommend me some gangster films a la Public Enemies. Kinda noir style
Pic related worth a watch?

Decent flick. Brolin, Gosling and Pena are great and Sean Penn is actually bearable in it. First film since Colors that I haven't wanted to throttle him after watching.

I am in dire need

Neat, thanks

The Roaring Twenties
Black Hand
The Public Enemy

LA Confidential

It's a steaming pile of turds, don't let that other user fool you. You'll regret watching it

That's a shame, I like frogfu

Thanks

Ignore this guy
He has bad taste in gangsterkino

Or, alternatively, watch it and form your own opinion. Your time can't be that valuable if you're posting on Sup Forums.

The original Scarface, M, and Lady from Shanghai

>Decent flick
In what world? It's a piece of shit. Poor man's L.A. Confidential.

WEL U GEHHTUH DYE SUMDEY

No ignore this guy He's a spoopy skeleton and a liar!

Untouchables blows everything in this thread out of the water. Fuck you all for not starting with it.

Untouchables is an overrated movie that loses steam by the end of the 2nd act. Miller's Crossing, Maltese Falcon, Chinatown or The Big Sleep are vastly superior to it.

Nice dubs. All great films but Untouchables is better. Alot more memorable than any of those and has one of the most gripping shoot outs. Plus it has this scene.
Honorable mention is Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I take it that's a wrong pic

It's really not that good. Pretty much a worse version of The Untouchables (we gotta put together a crack squad of tough cops to take down the big bad crime boss) only in LA instead of Chicago.

ENTHUSIASMS

Fantastic Beasts kinda had the same style

The Newton Boys and Last Man Standing are worth watching

You may go now