/nba/ general

>lonely loser warriors fan over reacts to a pre-season game because he has no friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfgHeIpMfMc

>news
NO:Rajon Rondo dealing with a sports hernia
OKC:Raymond Felton exits game with sprained wrist
CHI:Grant, Holiday, Zipser, Mirotic, Lopez start
CHI:Lauri Markkanen (back) will play on Sunday
LAK:Lonzo Ball (ankle) done for the preseason?
WAS:Sheldon Mac exits game with left leg injury
HOU:Ryan Anderson (hip) practices in full Sunday
POR:Caleb Swanigan starting Sunday vs. Clippers
DEN:Wilson Chandler (hip) will play Sunday vs. SA
DEN:Nikola Jokic (elbow) will play Sunday vs. SA
DET:Avery Bradley (ankle) questionable Monday
DET:Andre Drummond (pink eye) doubtful for Monday

First for Fox winning ROY

>implying

have fun fighting Hill for minutes all year

Wait, is Lonzo ducking Fox again tonight? Did the same shit in the summer league. smdh

all these "sprains", "fractures", and "hips"

kind of suspicious if you ask me, kind of like hey don't want to play the pre-season. almost as if pre-season is.....irrelevant.

>he doesn't know about dennis "slang that wood" smith
baka

this place got cleared out real quick

is it just me or all kentucky guys /ourguys/?

My knicks are gonna be bad this year. Sad.

Lol. LePopcorn.. That's the first I hear of that one.

fuck, i hate waiting for these late games

when are MY lakeys gonna start playing at noon i got things to do

I'm just excited to see Zingis on the floor sans Melo and the dead body of D Rose

Harden or Kawhi....who's better

My Wallykins

Kawaii > or > Soften

is anyone ok with this shorter preseason?

derozen

LeBron
Westbrook
Kawhi/Harden
Durant
AD

This is the definitive top 5

>That order
>There are six players
What did he mean by this

>6 players in your top 5
>no JW
wew lad

How do you guys honestly defend still watching this league?

Do you watch it just for memes? I assume so, because there is no enjoyment to watching the NBA

How does the presence of a white point guard change the Cavs' strategy?

>no John "that nigga" Wall
>westbrook
>6 players
JUST

ahha we did it again canada-kun

I've been rused

When is IT ready anyway.

How many BPG does Ball average?

>kemba and kyrie destroying lonzo
can't wait

>tfw drafted Isaiah Thomas in fantasy and stashed him

did I fuck up?

I was in Chino today and ended up driving past /BBB/ HQ on my way to Chino Hills State Park.

>Cavs traded Godrie for THIS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>okc barely beating a literal who aussie team by one point
what the fuck

who /markkanen/ here?

Kid made it rain this one game
20 in 17mins, 4/5 trés
Can he do it again?

Kentucky is doing their NBA pro day on the secn. This team is loaded again with prospects, but imo Hamidou Diallo has superstar potential in the NBA. Athleticism off the charts and a jump shot that should keep improving. He's a prototypical 2 guard.

westbrook is ruining OKC's chemistry

>preseason games
Lmao, you thought they were out there with all their starters like a real game and shit? Are you dumb?

Kobrick blew a 3-1 lead

All the starters played 30 minutes. Should have blew them out by halftime.

>okc need refball to beat a nobody team by 1 (one) point
wow this big 3 sure is menacing

remember when people said GM lebron was fucking up the team. then he brought a championship and didn't get credit for the gm moves?

Is there any GOAT you don’t hate

>people pulling/tearing muscles and twisting ankles left and right
>andre drummond out with pinkeye
Can this man do anything right

Jordan
Hakeem
Duncan
It's only chuckers I hate

if you aren't top 10 all time you aren't a GOAT.

example: barkley was a great player but not a GOAT. maybe a GOAT PF but thats about it

All staggered and closed out the game with only PG

Any average NBA player should be able to solo an Australian team

so based on skill and accolades curry is a top 2 pg now right?

Are their any players you are emotionally invested in? I want to see Ingram do well since he's from my hometown

Yep simply because he plays in the LeBron era. He should thank the King for inflating his legacy.

>It's only chuckers I hate
>Jordan

I'm emotionally invested in seeing the thunder and especially westshit implode because of all their dickriding flyover fans that shit up this general

Fuck off parry

Jordan regularly shot about 50%. Kobe's best season is worse than any of Jordan's full seasons at Chicago; Westbrook is even worse

>PG13 Tripped on himself in todays game
lol

Just out of the top 10 all time PGs, right below Gary Payton and maybe Tim Hardaway who is drastically underrated

Lack of defense, bad basketball iq and playing with Durant ultimately hurts his legacy in my eyes

not him, but how are you seeing my post? doesnt your precious pb filter anything that treads your safe space?

t. Retard

I follow all the balkaniggers and look forward to seeing them do well. Even the Cr*ats

Warriorfags shit up these threads way more than everybody else. Then it's eternally delusional lakerfags and celtfags. Shit like cavs/okc bandwagoning is a just a response to them

In the regular season or playoffs yeah but you want them to go hard and risk getting injured?

Please, there's barely any warriorfags in this general, and when one actually does show up or shows a slight preference to the warriors you all get on them like rabid dogs. go fuck yourself and make some new le epic snake copypasta in the super sekrit locked discord filled with ecelebs like that fat fuck clips

>I want to see Ingram do well

There's literally nothing to like about him regardless of where he was born.

Just my opinion. He also loses points in my eyes for ruining a generation of players by reducing basketball to meme shooting. Great fucking shooter, props to him, he's at least top 3 all time behind Miller and Allen, but his worth as a PG is limited until he starts playing defense

It's not about defence, and it's not about offence, it's about point differential. Curry's point differential is far better than Paytons ever was

I want Kyrie to prove everyone wrong
KD to go down as a top 5 player all top
Curry to be top 10 all time and the best player under 6'6 ever (if he isn't already)
Blake griffin to eventually get a ring
Devin Booker to at some point be a top 5 player in the league

Norman Powell because he's gonna be a beast for my rapties and D'Aaron Fox because I drafted him for my fantasy team.

>it's about point differential

>waah golden state killed /nba/
You all wished it upon yourself. Dunning–Kruger effect.

Delete this. We can't allow bba to enter without an audition just to troll Clips all night.

I get why those autists put you on the pastebin desu

Whenever a player completely changes the game for the league, schools, and rest of the world, showing to be one of the most impactful players in decades, he deserves to be at least a top 3 point guard. He's the most skilled offensively of all the others at least and is gonna retire with at least 4 rings.

Soon

literally who

All those except blake griffin getting a ring will happen.

It is retard

Score more points than you allow and you win. That's what basketball is all about.

Justify this team's existence

hard mode: no bringing up the fact that they provide LA with cheaper seats compared to Lakers games

Payton didn't have three elite shooters and a stacked bench to help him statpad

Lonzo's nightmare

>3 different high schools

so basically he didn't learn nothing from 9th grade through college.

Changed the game for the worse. I ref youth basketball and its apparent the negative effect Curry has had on the game. Players don't have any mid range or posts games anymore, its all 30 ft 3 pointers. Once a week I'll see a kid with a floater game, but thats its, it's actually quite depressing as a fan of the sport

This post made me laugh way harder then it should have

They give LA a playoff team.

He reminds me of john wall without the passing/playmaking ability. He shot like 25% from 3 in college, he's fast and has good length for defense (7'0 wingspan). He'll be an alright player. 1 or 2 all star games maybe

>3
Don't tell me you think Draymond is an elite shooter

Dude they literally hide Curry on D because he's so bad, but because he has Iggy, Draymond and Thompson to cover his ass, the stats look half decent for him on d

Understand this one absolute truth, Curry might be the worst defensive (((star))) of all time

>so basically he didn't learn nothing
Oh the irony, but let's be real. Most NBA players don't give a fuck about their education. One of the superstars in the league actually believes in the "woke" bullshit, and I have a feeling he's not the only one.

knicks can't defend for shit.

>Curry might be the worst defensive (((star))) of all time
That's not Harden

Curry has a floater game. Dunno why you praise people who shoot floaters tho, they are even memier shots than the three.

Doesn't matter. Warriors hide him, it's on the other team to expose him, and they don't.

They don't create switches on the guy he's defending and play smart basketball making smart adjustments. Until a team runs double screens, even triple screens to expose him it doesn't matter if he can't guard other PGs.

Whether it's for the worse or not, if you can change the game worldwide, that impact alone should show your greatness. I don't think its for the worst, neither do most nba coach as they change their styles, neither do younger players/kids. Sports evolve. Baseball went from .400 batting averages and 5 home runs a year to .280 and 50. Basketball goes from big men dominating to little guys shooting. If the game shifts like that and the player (curry) and team (warriors) that are mostly responsible for it have shown so much success how is it for the worse? Technically this is a better way of playing (if you have the ability to shoot well) if it shows more success. This game is evolving for the better.

>35% for three and averages a triple double per night
Yeah, anything north of 35 for three is elite

Yes that's what im implying, Curry has helped bring back the floater so that's a positive for him. After the fall of Nash and TP, I was afraid it was gonna die off. It is a meme shot but I think it takes some real skill to master at least and thats good for kids to learn

Basketball is technically at its lowest point in terms of pure technical ability. Aside from Kawhi, very few players are actually analyzing the game. It's just lel 3 pointers and lel use my athleticism. Fundamentals are dying and its mostly Stephs fault

>Lonzo ducked Fox in Vegas Blvd
>Now he ducking Fox in preseason
Really causes one to ponder

Bruh Draymond shot .308% from 3 last season

Is that really a youth problem, or just a shitty community intramural scrimmage problem? A lot of youth basketball programs still use fundamental skills when the coaches give a damn about set plays. Chino Hills and Stephen Curry are the exceptions, not the norm.

define "technical ability". As it stands dribbling, passing, and overall shooting are all better than ever

If one way is more superior, why are you holding on so tight to fundamentals?