ITT: unintentionally funny moments in movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c38HJR-9vhU
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSCCmbsEvk
youtu.be/DENCBZF0wd8
youtube.com/watch?v=rsrvdbr3YJ0&t=32
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perhaps it was humorous, but know this: you have not redeemed the series. What was this moment but nothing more than a brief moment of unintentional levity in an adaption of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'm still laughing. Shit's hilarious.

the way imothep screams makes me lose my shit

Unintentionally funny? I was terrified when I saw that scene as a kid.

Kylo ren taking his mask off

>james monaco over david bordwell
eat shit pleb

>Kylo takes off his mask revealing his goofy aardvark face
>entire theater dies laughs

This, Voldemort's old voice was creepy as fuck as was seeing Quirrell's body crumbling apart as he screamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q

the stock sound effect used for when he hits the ground is great

Kek these

Obi's younglings

This entire scene + the fight with Yoda.

car crash

Deh!

The scene in Burn After Reading when George Clooney no-scopes Brad Pitt.

youtube.com/watch?v=c38HJR-9vhU

Are you autistic? It's supposed to be funny.

That was intentional. Are you fucking stupid?

My man

>that face
Great little movie.

>"We got..your shit."

holy shit

memes aside I think this is by far the worst part in the movie for me
revealing his face adds nothing to story, it just makes it akward and stupid, I heard people laughing when this happened in the cinema

Just think about it what if he never took off his mask in this scene, and the reveal of his face it's when he is face to face with han. this would have worked perfectly, the man looks at his son, the face of a weak and insecure kid, the frail side of of the demon, maybe drop a couple of tears in driver's face.

THIS. He was so cool until he took off his helmet. He lost all his scaryness. He should have waited until he met Han to take it off, since he was breaking down at that part anyway.

>The way he enters the scene like a fucking musical number
Why didn't they just shot a close-up of him screaming "No"?

kek

I laughed at this before it became a meme
just look at billy zane's face after hasty shifting into that melodramatic pose
even cgi rock looks at him like "the fuck dude?"

REPLY TO THIS, YOU FUCKING MARVELKEKS

If you think that's unintentional you're a pleb

When Voldemort bursts into confetti for no reason at the end. Harry didn't even do anything but disarm him and he just disintegrates. The fuck? Was it just to have a 3D effect?

I lost my shit when I saw this in theatres.

You all are basically just asking for a Darth Vader reveal rehash. The unmasking scene was SUPPOSED to be awkward- it revealed Kylo's character and insecurity early in the movie. He is not supposed to be a cool, mysterious badass. He is intended to be a wannabee. He's an intentional in-universe Darth Vader cosplay faggot.

He's the Star Wars equivalent of that guy in high school who wore trench coats all the time and ran down the halls like Naruto.

Private Ryan aging at the end of Saving Private Ryan lol

1984 high tier when brave new world is low tier..

but thats not right you fucking idiot

>I laughed at this before it became a meme

I remember seeing that and being like "whoa this is a kid's flick?!" It's some good body horror.

>Billy Zane

That's Arnold Vosloo.

the worst part is that its a huge change from the book where Voldemort dies and all his followers/everyone who feared him are stunned to see him as just another mere mortal and now a corpse on the ground. having him disintegrate into magic ash completely removes that aspect

fucking kek
if they're showing this movie on tv I wait until this scene to change the channel
I know I am a silly dongus

The amphibian dinosaur in Tree of life

The entire movie

Sand

surprised no one posted this yet

well fuck me you're right

The moment I saw this thread I thought of this very scene. Good times were had.

MARTHA

fuckin ded

where's that from

looks like vidya

user dont you expect people to agree with you, at this point it's so unnecessary to acknowledge this, even the most hardcore bane posters look at your post in search for some joke to milk out of this scene but it's futile. everything has been said about this, every madness inducing fantasy has been written in this board about this scene. so please keep it cool we're all big guys here

Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me

>Unintentionally

so fucking stupid
even the scene before that
based masketta man lazily falling from the tank

bravisimo nolan

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSCCmbsEvk

>black lady from we were soldiers
kek

What movie is this?

I can never tell with the prequels

The more I watch this the funnier it gets.
How did he even die? There's no bruises or signs of struggle.

>only sith lord they fought was Dooku and he wrecked them
>"sith lords are our speciality"
what did he mean by this

>that Vneck

Is this unedited or? hahahahahha

He just...lost the will to live.

From a certain point of view, they are.

Obligatory dark knight Rises "where is the trigger" scene. I started laughing out loud in the theater when it happened. What was Nolan thinking

PAYPER

Obi Wan was a dumbass who thought all the trade federation droids were sith lords too

I'm not him but I always confused them as well. I thought Billy Zane was Darkman in the sequels for years.

He did kill Maul. Anakin's clearly unprepared, though.

This is the only scene I've seen from the Pianist.

The first 40s of this video
youtu.be/DENCBZF0wd8

>Jedi are supposed to be neutral spiritualists that believe in balance and suppressed emotions
>all they do is act as soldiers for the senate and let their emotions get the better of them
>even fucking Yoda has a squadron of troops he commands in a large scale battle

Last time I watched this was in school, we all laughed at this part

You first

Also pasta guy has no life no friends shit taste and is autistic

The rest of the movie is great, but I thought this was a bit goofy.

>ran down the halls like Naruto
>mfw I work with a 20-something guy who still does this
He even reads those giant manga books all the time during lunch. I've tried being nice to him, since he literally has no friends at work, but he's just really, really fucking hard to talk to. He punctuates everything he says with these exaggerated hand movements, and everything he does has to be so dramatic.
He kicks open doors, opens cans of coke with a knife from his pocket, and even does this awkward little japanese bow when talking to management.
He's literally 'that anime kid' who never grew up for some reason
Its so fucking surreal

Maul wasn't a Sith Lord though

Everything about the Jedi is fucking retarded

You know what, scratch that, everything about Star Wars is retarded

Always gives me the lols

youtube.com/watch?v=rsrvdbr3YJ0&t=32

I guess you could say the entire movie, but mostly this part.

>Perhaps it was humorous, but know this: you have not redeemed the series.
Excellent beginning.

>Plan on murdering me in my sleep
>What? Noooo!

>What was this moment but nothing more than a brief moment
like pottery

thai tanic

Titanic

>Rand in god tier
>Kafka in mid tier

I will never not get triggered by this

HRUYAHHHHHH

>giant manga books

Fuck off most tankoban are pocket sized.

neither was dooku

this entire movie was a goldmine

>HRYUAHHHHHHH I WILL HANG ALL OF YOU NIGGERS STARTING WITH THE PREGNANT AND CHILDREN
wtf raimi

I think he qualifies. He was a Jedi master once.

you know that little bit has exactly the same intention than the Brazilian ayylien in Signs
but this is so fucking laughable

Star Wars was a mistake

What was this from?

This