HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/refugees-immigrants-wall-trump.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=FAY2LYoYCAU
youtube.com/watch?v=M8w8KrcNyvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's meant to be funny, what's your point

>Capeshit

Stop watching capeshit

>"Mister...?"
>"Doctor!"
>"Mister Doctor."

Later:
>"You're a doctor, right? A man of science..."

How does that previous quip makes sense if Mads knew what a doctor was?

Aladdin's carpet as his cape was a neat idea which I hope is done a lot better going forward.

This looks like a PS2 cutscene

so the yify torrent just come out or something?

I LOL'D

MARVEL DID IT AGAIN!

He was messing with him, of course he knows what a doctor is.

because he was indeed quipping and not just being ignorant

>on Sup Forums
>gets upset when characters troll other characters to throw them off balance in movies

I paid money to watch Dr Strange

Is this from Sherlock?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's some embarrasign scene right there, why can't Marvel just make good movies? They'll save money in bribes

Me too brother

They do make good movies. They're just good movies for 5 year olds. No tension, no stakes, no interesting characters, flashy visuals, constant comic relief, etc.

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Tbh, BvS was shit because of script and dialogs, not because of cgi.

How to hahapost without getting spam detection?

nice damage control guys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck this is the worst thing posted in this thread by far

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHH

Come on buddy, you can't force this all by yourself.

13 fucking cuts in 10 seconds for an incredibly simple minor fight scene

what the fuck Whedon

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus christ how lazy can these people get?

it's amazing how much better Daredevil is than all the marvel movies are combined
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

What kind of mental challenge do you have to suffer to enjoy this shit as an adult?

>usual marvel shit
LMAO

Did you know it's possible to make 4 cuts in less than 2 seconds?

The same mental challenge that forces people onto a Polish skydiving board that does nothing but talk about it.

that was fucking atrocious

I can't even tell what's going on

That shit was actually painful to watch

Can anyone explain what's going on here? What are they reacting to?

if you blink really fast it looks seamless

>this piece of shit was critically acclaimed

Cinema is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

>tfw the smelly disneylets take little effort to trigger nowadays

not a mental illness
more like adult baby sensibilities

Is the Winter Soldier's highway scene the only good Marvel fight scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

Jesus that cut to a closeup is so fucking bad.

These movies are made to look at the phone in the theater, if you pay attention to the screen you can get physically sick of how fucking bad they are

Wow that's definitely the Golden Globe shit when that whoeverthefuck feminist talked about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. That's it, he can't mock disabled people because they're to be treated equally, but isn't that not treating them equally?

How mad is ben right now?
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/refugees-immigrants-wall-trump.html?_r=0

That Doomsday looks worse than the giant green nick nolte from incredible hulk. No wonder people shat on this movie.

WHOA

>That's it, he can't mock disabled people because they're to be treated equally, but isn't that not treating them equally?

fucking Sup Forums

memes aside
whats wrong about these scenes, except their cheesyness

cgi looks good and with the sound editing, the scenes are good.

dont see how they could improve doomsdays cgi

STOP IT
MAKE IT STOP

>tom hackman fords latest piece of anti art trash
>7/10

Fucking christ. At least sac and rm have it rightfully rated below 2/5

it actually looks really smooth that way

>majority voting
>in times when someone like trump can become president
>relevant

>90%
>only 7.1 avg
guess they didnt like it so much.

a war movie will never have a high rating, since women are allowed to vote

?
are they not equal? Are they not people? If you are gonna do an impression of someone, you kinda have to mimick their posture

He's not a fucking retard, his hand is just crippled or w/e

The movie was more interesting when he was doctor.
Does that mean I'm too old for capeshit given I find surgeons more fascinating than space wizards?

>Dr strange
Overrated turd. I'd rate Thor 1 and 2 higher than this.
>Hacksaw Ridge
Its ok but I dont like the pacing. Love story then all of a sudden its Band of Brothers (from bootcamp to the battlefield.)

why is it no okay to mock trump? isnt he also just a man, like everyone else?

Also that wasn't Trump mocking that guy's disability. That's just a thing Trump does.
He's done that many times to all kinds of people.

because you liberals are the fucking scum of the earth, and calling a genius "stupid" is not mocking, thats you being idiots

Watch your Mouse mouth when talking shit about Ford in a Marlel thread bitch, the guy is fucking Kubrick compared to this

amazing, it works

blinkkino

What happened to real fight choreography?
Is it dead?

Will we never again experience fight kino that reaches the quality of golden era Jackie Chan?
youtube.com/watch?v=FAY2LYoYCAU

if you watch enough times then you can't tell where it starts and ends

Thor 2 was never bad, it was amazing, great art design. One of the most underated films of the MCU

>Kubrick as the be all end all of cinema
>thinks its ok to compare a hack like ford to kubrick even if superhero shit is the alternative

I literally cannot stop laughing. I don't doubt for a second people like the cunnyfag have better taste than you.

That mister doctor scene was quipkino at its finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8w8KrcNyvE

>CGI airport

Nigga, the cave troll from FotR looked better than this.

>I'm going to be contrarian to thinly and transparently defend action movie where the action is fucking bad it literally causes headaches

Shill, you should stick to the "dishonest" meme to have a shot at defending Marlel's praise. Shitting on Kubrick isn't doing the Mouse any favours

>building an entire airport for one scene

No one would do that retard

That quip was pretty good.

All memes and jokes aside, why is that Marvel movies look so insignificant and bland? The visuals are always the same, the color pallette, cinematography and editing are always the same.. Do they really use different directors and DPs??

look at the top of his head

I have never seen anything this bad. This is catwoman tier bad holy shit, I can't believe they had the balls to release this

you almost got me

Civil wars cuts per second literally gave me a headache in theatres. How are people ok with this garbage choreography and cinematography.

>building an already built airport from scratch
noone would do that, seriously

they would just ask for the building planes and put a texture on it.

Being a tasteless mongoloid who can't articulate any opinions of his own. Praising Kubrick as a master-mind and claiming Tom Ford is his heir?

You probably have Citizen Kane or 2001 in your top 10 and think that you have taste. That's absolutely adorable.

But the three-way duel between Cap, Iron Man and Bucky is better choreographed and shot than anything in BvS.

Do you really think your fooling anyone with this "let's talk about Kubrick" in a capeshit thread? Do you really think that we can't see through your shilling?

If you think Dr Cringe is better than Nocturnal Animals well, I'd like to see you defending that objectively wrong opinion. But if you are going to keep trying to deflect to attention from the atrocious marlel webms to your autism, sorry buddy, but your shilling needs serious improvements to pull that off

The warehouse fight is better than anything in the entire MCU though

That's exactly what i'd expect from someone who thinks Ford is new Kubrick. It's adorable you're trying to paint me as the capeshitter now.

Again you sound like the exact kind of pleb retard with 2001 and Citizen Kane on his list and when asked why he will say ''B-b-because they're so influential and changed cinema!!''

I feel sorry for plebs like you. No taste whatsoever.

Superman is balding

The CGI does not look good you fucking idiot.

800 million budget and this is what you get?

People do all the time who cares at this point.

Sup Forums makes fun of Civil War for being "generic" but if anything the final third of BvS where the opposing superheroes reconciled and teamed up to fight a big, bad CGI final boss sounds very, very generic to me.

>Civil wars cuts per second literally gave me a headache in theatres. How are people ok with this garbage choreography and cinematography.

Said the idiot who paid to watch this garbage.

>800 million budget
>mfw it keeps growing in this shills imagination

>IT'S TREASON THEN

>>"Mister...?"
>>"Doctor!"
>>"Mister Doctor."
when that shit happened I walked out of the theater saying THIS IS REDDIT, THSI IS MEMES!! OVER ANd over again, other people agreed and left with me, then more people clapped as we walked out.

I left with a feeling of accomplishment that day.

>It's a "shit that never happened" episode
Man, these Sup Forums writers need some originality.