I know you like to look at yourself on television you sick son of a bitch

I know you like to look at yourself on television you sick son of a bitch.

So look at this! HYAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-minogue-had-sex-with-jean-claude-van-1259186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Your ass is six months overdue, and it's mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8

Do you still refuse to accept my godhood?

Fuck you I liked it.

It's comfy 90's schlock. Same as the super mario bros movie

>You are now aware van dame fucked Kylie minogue in her cammy outfit on set.

That madman cucked us all and we didnt know it.

QUICK

CHANGE THE CHANNEL

The road not taken. But why? Why do they still call me a memelord? And mad? All I want to do is to create the perfect MEMETIC SOLDIER ! Not for power, not for evil, but for memes. Carlos Danka will be the first of many - they shall march out of my laboratory and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation, until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax memesomica. And then peace will reign, and the world, and all humanity, shall bow to me in humble gratitude...

>>You are now aware van dame fucked Kylie minogue in her cammy outfit on set.
I need source on that, my good man.

TUESDAY
U
E
S
D
A
Y

The Mario Bros movie isn't even unintentionally funny. It's all shit.

YADSEUT
A
D
S
E
U
T

Google it.

At least he confirmed it. Considering he was a chad looking motherfucker i dont doubt him.

What is the meaning of this?

Van Damme was in his prime back then. I would be surprised if he wasn't balls deep in every slut on set.

It means he's from a place called Israel.

Fuck you its comfy

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-minogue-had-sex-with-jean-claude-van-1259186

>"It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star.

>"I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady," he added.

>The action hero, 53, said: “Let’s just say it happened, so what? I was in Thailand, we had an affair.”

>At the time, Van Damme was married to his third wife Gladys Portugues. He ended up cheating on her with actor Darcy LaPier, then marrying LaPier, so it's not exactly news that he's a sleazebag.

>But how was the sex? "Sweet kiss, beautiful love-making," Van Damme says.

>Kylie retaliated by saying: “Affair is an overstatement. I guess he was part of life’s rich tapestry.”

As comfy as a warm gutter in the winter.

Based Van Damme

>I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand
>Affair is an overstatement. I guess he was part of life’s rich tapestry

nice

>I will never show Kylie my Thailand

Kylie was fucking gorg. I'm jelly.

jelly

It's been at least a few months since I last watched this movie, time to rectify that.

>The day Trump won the presidential election was the most important day of your life. But for me it was Tuesday.

MK>SF>Prince of Persia>Tomb Raider>Silent Hill>Hitman>Rest

of coursh

this thread started out 10/10, now it's shit.

>You still refuse to ACCEPT...my godhood? KEEP your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to pray to Him! For I beheld Satan as he FELL FROM HEAVEN!...LIKE LIIIIIIGHTNIIIIIING!!!

Anyone who opposes me shall be destroyed

Nice.

Hiding? What do I have to fear from you? Worker ants scurrying about with their pitiful weapons, afraid of the purity, of unarmed combat!

>HYAH
>not SONIC BOOM

Turned it off right there. Shit movie.

WE'RE GONNA KICK DAT SUNUVABITCH BISON'S ASS SO HYORD!

THAT THE NEXT BISON WANNABE...IS GANNA FEEL IT

UH GO AMERICA, N'EST-CE PAS? BISON I UH, WILL KICK YOUR DERRIÈRE, CROISSANT BAGETTE! U-S-A!

WHERE WERE WE?