If Will Smith had played Neo, which was the plan originally, not only would the central romance be interracial BM/WF...

If Will Smith had played Neo, which was the plan originally, not only would the central romance be interracial BM/WF, but all the white males in the movie would be either dorks, traitors or villains.

What did the Wachowskis mean by this?

They realised their mistake and cast based Keanu

by that logic morpheus would have been white because they wanted sean connery

>if

who the fuck cares

>Getting triggered over hypothetical situations that never happened.

pol truly is cancer.

I thought the same thing...I like Matrix movies but about this aspect they are total sjw trash

>Neo, yev gotta pick wish pill yer gonna take.
>Aye yo hol' up

Sounds like a MadTV bit.

This is literally what fuels Sup Forums-people. Making up stuff that triggers them and then start to believe that's really how it is.

Keanu is mixed race, the main romance is already interracial.

If Will Smith was in it I don't think it would've had the same impact.

Keanu was perfect for the role anyway

>Keanu
>white
fucking moron

>the best to combat SJW nonsense is to be just as big of a faggot in the opposite direction.

I watched this last night, it said "Directed by the Wachowski BROTHERS"
I was literally shaking for an hour

Wasn't Switch meant to be transgender?

Not that it really matters, since she barely does anything anyway.

another sjw complaing about something that never happened

trans faggot subhumans like yourself have no brothers and father?

AY Morpehus why didnt he want me man

>not like this
what did xir mean by this? Surely getting unplugged and instantly slipping into oblivion would be literally the least painful way to die.

Switch was supposed to switch genders when leaving the Matrix.Pretty much like a guy who plays at the qt girl in vidya but reverse.

>triggered
Naw. This just exposes how bad of hacks the Wakowski trannies are. They've been exposed lately since they've been given free reign over their flicks, unlike The Matrix where they were still kept in check by producers and being unable to get the actors they wanted.

Same thing happened to George Lucas when he got so big no one was allowed to tell him if an idea was bad.

Yeah. Switch's gender in the real world was going to be different than its gender in the matrix.

But they liked the actress so much they just dropped the male part and kept her.

>Switch meant to be transgender?
>character named Switch
>Is transgender
Kino at it's purest.