It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal. My Sister Says the Saddest Things is literally the best song ever written and the anti-grimes brainlets are too slow to understand such magnificent songwriting.

Attached: 1512150327152.jpg (582x1024, 141K)

>this thread again
take your pic's advice, op
fuck off

i love her. i would like to cuddle with her

It's been like two weeks kid. It's overdue. Now be a good low iq soy and go listen to Animal Collective and Kendrick Jamal.

I cum all over ur corpse

>It's been like two weeks kid
this shit pasta is over a month old mane

Attached: stop.png (1295x609, 197K)

Yeah I wrote it and saved it to my phone for shitposting when bored. I haven't posted it in like two weeks, hence it is overdue. I don't know if others have or not.

Attached: 1520596771864.jpg (736x736, 57K)

>the grimes shitposters are also phoneposters
makes sense

xD

Agreed

> If you don't have the same musical taste as me you're edgy

Attached: 1519951031596.png (1384x1264, 2.68M)

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to be a fan of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb.
As you look around the shitty basement in your mom's house, you look at your Grimes photos, you wonder how they even stay taped to your walls after you've whacked off over them thousands of times. You look at Claire's unattractive face, her weird misshapen head resembling a giant walnut. Her hair looks unkempt, overdyed and much like a moldy dishrag. You look at her tattoos and you wonder why anyone would be so ghetto to tattoo themselves stick and poke style. You would really want to start to question your choice in waifus but begin to realize that your pathetic life deserves the easiest choices. Most females would laugh at you and your soy lifestyle, but not Claire. You're barely even masculine and Claire likes effeminate and beta eunuchs like yourself. She knows that sad virgins with zero taste in music will lap up the shitty synth-pop garbage she makes. She knows you will think of her as quirky and strange and she would sometime like to invite you over so that she could smoke some meth with you and maybe do some acid and then watch Spongebob Squarepants with you.She knows you have no goals in life and that you are merely putting in time before you finally find a way to end it all.

Attached: Grimes2-1.jpg (1200x800, 358K)

Ur so triggered lmao. Bet you think Arcade Fire and Kanye West are good.

Attached: 1519247626692.png (299x300, 171K)

both are shit lmao

>Arcade Fire
Soy
>Kanye West
Overrated asshat with mediocre talent but still..more talent that Greasy Claire will ever have

Attached: disgusting!!.jpg (1024x1114, 549K)

Attached: 1521436440158.jpg (690x1000, 694K)

art angels was fucking awful, her hip hop dj sample approach on visions was what made it great. AA abandoned that entirely

Yeah lol AA is bad

>Art Angels was dumb
stopped reading here

Attached: 14790461871380.png (452x380, 239K)

reminder for others to ignore (You), motherfucker

Attached: turboautism.png (3247x1250, 810K)

It is. Any real fan knows this. You're just a yesman.

no, but your taste is

Grimey

>Any real fan knows this.
[citation needed]

I like Grimes more than you kid.

Claire

>Reminder to get out of your mom's basement, you sad loser grimesfag.
>Reminder that you will never have her lips on your miniscule dicklet.
>Reminder that you are on Sup Forums, a site that sweaty, smelly SJW hippy Claire doesn't like.
>Reminder loser, Grotesque Grimy doesn't even know you exist.
>Reminder that you and your co-grimesfags are sad perverts who whack off on her photos, so send her those photos to remind her how much your love her.

Attached: 1521473279819.png (1002x561, 908K)

Your ad here

Reminder that you are dumb, like shit music and should kill yourself.

Bump

>like shit music
Goofy Grimesfag doesn't even know what music I like but because I hate greasy claire he assumes I like shit music.
Kill yourself, you microdicked waifufagging loser.

Attached: talentlesswhore.jpg (647x435, 32K)

Projecting pretty hard with your insults there kid. I know that you listen to Radiohead, Kendrick Jamal, Furry Collective, Local Gaytives, Portugal le Men, Neutral Spoiledmilk Motel, Nigye East, The Cure and the Smithes. You're a meme kid.

Actually, none of that shit music interests me.
But I would rather listen to any of that shit over any
of the bullshit your Grimeswhore churns out.
Here is something I do know:
Grimesfags have succeeded in turning their precious Claire into an insufferable meme.
You faggots barely even talk about her music but every thread has you faggots hoping that she is sleeping well.
You are shit and so is your fugly tryhard retard bitch.
Your slimy Grimy could record her own farts and grimesfaggot losers like you would think they have died and gone to heaven.
Waifufagging is the saddest behaviour a male can ever display.
Reminder again: your memewhore doesn't even know you exist.
You will die alone, without the grimy one and with your pathetic peepee untouched by your waifu.

Attached: el goblino del autismo 1.jpg (3000x3904, 2.71M)

Alright kid, since you're clearly retarded I will try to break this down for you.
>Grimesfags have succeeded in turning their precious Claire into an insufferable meme.
Perhaps on Sup Forums where it's funny to trigger autistic downy retards such as yourself
>You faggots barely even talk about her music but every thread has you faggots hoping that she is sleeping well.
I made a thread talking about her music. Work on your reading comprehension, kid.
>You are shit and so is your fugly tryhard retard bitch
Insulting appearance as an insult towards her music because you have no other "argument"
>Your slimy Grimy could record her own farts and grimesfaggot losers like you would think they have died and gone to heaven
No.
>Waifufagging is the saddest behaviour a male can ever display.
If I were "waifufagging" then I wouldn't have said that AA is bad.
>Reminder again: your memewhore doesn't even know you exist.
Don't care, but okay.
>You will die alone, without the grimy one and with your pathetic peepee untouched by your waifu.
I don't have a crush on Grimes so I don't care.
Now please, get off the internet.

This doesn't even look like her.

Bump

Imagine being so autistic that you get triggered enough to buy a record from an artist that you hate just to take a picture of it on a toilet.

that's impossible

I am empirically/quantitatively her biggest fan based on last fm plays. I would share my page but people would call them fake and I'm too tired to defend them right now. I'm almost at 60k and I autistically look at my last fm everyday lol. About 40k Grimes plays came from 2 years on disability for depression while smoking weed and playing WoW.

Attached: 1518991518571.jpg (960x640, 76K)

Rekt

i love her

Me too buddy.

>Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made.
Stopped reading there.

I like geidi primes, halfaxa and visions, I just can't crack art angels ):
Good taste in visions though, those are my favourite songs too.

post at least one spacey electronic pop album that is better

That picture.
Does she think she's Patti Smith now?

Attached: Patti Smith - Easter.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

>"sleeping"
for eternity in a shallow unmarked grave in the desert

Attached: this is your goblino.jpg (1111x848, 727K)

actually being so triggered that you would believe I would buy a record from an "artist" i hate

Attached: JSSN7BL.jpg (650x650, 439K)

explain this image

Attached: original.jpg (1200x802, 259K)

1 photo, 2 geniuses

Kojima and Kojima. Kojima.

talent overload

i would believe you would even spend your entire days on shitposting in a thread related to an artist you hate, so...

me too

God i've listened to this song like 30 times since discovering it yesterday, idk why i put of halfaxa for so long.

kojima and grimes. 2 super talented artists in their own fields.

which song?

intro flowers lel

intor/flowers is cocteau twins level. it's so beautiful.

I love Grimes! How can you not love Grimes?!

Attached: 14638241632470.gif (500x279, 1.41M)

it's impossible to not love grimes. even her haters just pretend to hate her.

Attached: retard.jpg (500x440, 48K)

>even her haters just pretend to hate her
If that's what you need to believe to get you through another day, you do that.
You are probably one of the grimesfags beta virgins that is so delusional that you believe she will someday have sex with you.
You should accept reality.
She is a talentless hack. A worthless tryhard. A drug abuser.
She is also fugly.

Attached: elgoblino.png (2160x1880, 2.48M)

Bump

I believe the shit homemade tattoos confirm as the Grimiest.
Also Google Image Search and gettyimages.ca confirm.
She is a dirty smoker.
I bet her breath smells like an ashtray.

Attached: 138x138.png (138x138, 39K)

you should accept the realiti that you're a huge autist literally obsessed with her; you can't stop shitposting. you spend most of the day posting the same idiotic and lame hate memes. aren't you tired of this stupid behavior? what is your endgame?

jimmy jimmy, shut the fuck up.

>what is your endgame?
To take a 12 minute explosive diarrhea shit over grimes open mouth.