Kramer on dope?

There are a series of epsiodes of seinfeld in a series - I think season 2 or 3 where kramer is referring to a jacket he found at his mothers home. The first one kramer openly says to jerry to piss in the parking garage - theres nobody watching - but if you watch the scene there are many bystanders - also watch as kramer lifts the box into the car and on the ground when he hides it. in the next one he is hyper aggressive at the pakistan restaurtant - tweaking around elaine taking the iq test - he also mentions the jacket again - and then the next he hies from the guy in jerrys apartment an refuses to allow ealine to leave(kramer was on one;for a few episodes or days) the following episode kramer is mild and quiet; until the end when he is aroused by the cassette tape - he acts much different(as if hes coming off of dope). I noticed this 3 episode series and thought that while viewing

I don't know but i need more weird and creepy shit from seinfeld

jerry has a copy of childs play vhs on his shelf - kramers apartment is only briefly shown an in early episodes loves to eat fruits(aka dope) he has to getb jerry and george to buy for him

Isn't it creepy that Elaine had unprotected sex with every man she dated? Hence the spongeworthiness. She was a sex fiend and you can tell she enjoyed getting fucked. She settled with David Puddy for a while because he was a huge strong guy that could probably wreck her and satisfy her, and even when they broke up she always came back for the dicc.

Wasn't the real-life Kramer a dopefiend?

we could all use a girl like Elaine in our life

Here's to feeling good all the time.

I just assumed Kramer was some type of drug dealer, that's why he's always at home, has money despite not working, has many "friends" that we never see, one of which, Bob Sacamano, is a man who seems to able to "get things" for Kramer, usually counterfeit or black market. The friends of Kramers we do see tend to be shady in nature i.e. Slippery Pete, and the guy who forces Jerry into bootlegging movies. Definitely something going on in Kramers life that we don't know about.

What do they use as beer replacement on TV?

Except he had to rip off Jerry's method.

Urine

This, I always considered it kind of a given. Although I suppose that doesn't mean that OP's 3-episode theory thing couldn't be a binge on something new.

I assumed he was legit mentally ill and on welfare.

elaine should'nt have eaten the cake - that was a stupid george moment for her

don't insult gerg like that

she was addicted to sugar, an was getting off on sneaking around her bosses officed

>mentally ill
I don't think he's mentally ill, just very eccentric. He's got game and can get girls like it's nothing.

yeah because they're coke sluts

i always thought that was odd too

my favorite part was when geroge said he had the sandwich in his pocket before confessing about the winow

probably just non-alcoholic beer, user.

which episode is this