ITT: Post actos/celebrities that you could beat the shit out of in a fight

ITT: Post actos/celebrities that you could beat the shit out of in a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave Shia alone, he took a hit for all mankind.

First I would slam my fist into his nose, breaking it and causing his eyes to tear up and his nasal passages to flood with blood choking his. Now that he's blinded and struggling to breath I can grab his little arm and twist it until its popped out of his shoulder socket to make sure he's properly incapacitated. If he's still stnading after all this, a swift slamming kick to the front of his knee will easily hyperextend it, probably causing permanent damage and require surgical reconstruction. This will drop him. I'd then phone the police now that the threat is neutralized and tell them that I've been sexually assaulted.

He'd be charged with sexual assault and I'd probably also tell them he told me all blacks must die because of the look he's giving me. He'd receive at least 20 years.

But he beat the shit out of Tom Hardy

Yeah, right.

Shia is pretty ripped plus he's a trained MMA fighter so I think he could take you.

But he beat Megatron.

Shia isn't a professional, he isn't a competitor, he isn't an athlete. He's a drinking, chain smoking, 160lb dweeb that has trained a little bit of boxing. You think you automatically become this "fighter" just because you've attended some boxing classes and have hit a few pads? This just proves you have NEVER TRAINED in any martial art. You're a punk tough guy that claims he got in fights everyday at his highschool. As if we're suppose to be impressed by that. lmao

I myself have competed in Jiu Jitsu tournaments several times and WON several times and still don't consider myself a fighter. And quite frankly, I wouldn't consider myself a fighter unless I was competing in MMA fights regularly trying to make it big.

I'm not bragging and I'm not even sounding to sound tough. 23, 6'0 and 185lbs. I've been lifting regularly and training in boxing jiu jitsu and/off since I was 17. I'm not saying I'm a badass that could go around kicking everyones ass, but I would easily fuck this little Shia bitch boy in his boi pussy if he tried to play that tough guy shit on me.

Pic related is you.

what is wrong with him? looks like your average teen kid

he looks like a numale cuck.

He's also somebody who would get his block knocked off by Shia Lebeouf.

Shia could take you.

But feel free to prove me wrong by show up to his crywall and picking a fight with him, because either way, win or lose, it'll be hilarious.

he sucker punched tom hardy and walked away

Hes normal weight and probably not a child molester

You have the the chance of your life to do that on camera and in front of other people. Just do it, user.

>(You)

i wonder if this kid dares to show his face there again

This is really embarrassing for humanity

isn't that guy from 8chain/pol/ though

That short kid acting hard in that Finnish surplus hat, holy shit my sides.

he looks like one.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw

>that total qt laughing

>mankind
Hes a rich Jew living in Murica. He'll be fine.

Spotted Pepe the frog on tv at Inauguration parade. I thought this meme was our little secret ?
>Image very related.

prove it faggot, meet Shia tommorow on his libtard livestream

the "alt-right" corrupted him.

It would also be enjoyable.

beating someone up requires you to go outside first.

Your average Sup Forums poster 2bh

Not always

I don't like this cuck but i'm fairly certain he could beat 99% of Sup Forums considering you're fat weak faggots.

>Mfw I'm the same age as this niggo
I'm a few months older, but still

Stop trying to isolate yourself from these beta teenagers, he's from Sup Forums, he was even spouting your Sup Forums memes about "praise kek", "1488", and "ensuring the future of the white race."

It even turns out that the kid was unuronically 13 years old.

Go back to your containment board Sup Forums2.0

He hit one of his own supporters because he was wearing a mask, and Shia thought that meant Nazi

So those saying "Sup Forums BTFO" are retarded

Incorrect, Shia is quintessential numale.

At least learn what this shit means before you go around spewing bullshit.

How young are you people

I have full confidence in my ability to kick this guy's ass.

If shia is your baseline for numales it doesn't hold much water as an insult

I wouldn't so much us it as an insult. More so they are just a type of guy I have no respect for.

use* it

Bullshit, once this little nig sinks his teeth into any part of your body, you're done for. Hasta la vista amigo.

>almost an entire head shorter than Shia
>Shia is 5'8

This is why Sup Forums is so angry

Yep yep

I would beat this little kike's ass
All he is is a mouthpiece and that's the first place my forehead will land

Damn he is a big guy.

woah! le drumfy btfo XDDD epic!

you seem really proud of this. you must be especially beta irl

To be fair, Internet tough guy probably would kick Shia's ass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

Yeah I know. Everything is shit. Can't wait until the inevitable killings start happened just because everyone is so fucking angry at each-other. It honestly makes me weep.

Why do lefties absolutely beg to be hit, when backed up by a mob, then immediately squeal for the police they hate so much?

why do you keep posting this?

>Getting BTFO by Shia LaBeouf

Can it get any more sad?