Wizard was a mistake

Wizard was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mlB94dOkiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wizard was a mistake.

They need to get a new girl.
I'm tired of this depressing low-energy forced-meme sausage fest.
I'm starting to think Jessi was the life of the place because since she's left it's all started going to shit.

Why does this board hate the Wizard so much? I don't hate any of the RLM crew.

But I can't stand Previously Recorded.

He reminds them of themselves.

I didn't mind him.. until I ran out of new videos, went back and re-watched old ones, and actually started paying attention to him.

He's an insufferable self-righteous cunt... and not in the lovable "Rich Evans" way.

Hopefully that Re:View they did recently with him didn't get a lot of views. I like that series but not with him.

It was a good episode and he brought a lot to it, seeing as how he's the one who introduced Jay to the movie.

Jay talked about it on the stream. He blames the low view count on the movie not being very popular.

Yeah right, so you losers can sexually harass her until she runs for her life just like Jessi did?

There will never be a woman on camera in any of RLMs videos ever again.

Except Rich's girlfriend cause she's ugly as fuck

Hi Josh

She's not going to be in any of their videos because she doesn't like bad movies.
Same with Jack's wife.

Fat is bad but AIDS is a thousand times worse.

Chris Stuckmann's wife is actually really cute, and I'd be really happy if she joined the crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mlB94dOkiI

>he likes aids moby more than wizard

I'm a homo. Girls have cooties.
I just miss how the guys used to seem to enjoy watching/discussing bad movies when she was there with them. Even when they were horrible they would all still have fun talking about them. Now they can't even sit through them and their discussions seem like torture to them.

Plus, she left because people harassed her over smoking weed.

Jack is fine. His comments aren't as in the ball snappy one-liners, but he seems like he'd be a gun bro to just chill out with.

Wizard is 'that guy' who is always creeping out in a tabletop RPG store and takes it all way too seriously.

Have you been living under a rock for the last year?

We all changed our minds and decided Jack is half-decent. We just want him to be completely wasted every time he's on BotW from now on.

>shitting on jack

I thought she bought jewelry for patreon money?

>she bought jewelry for patreon money
how would that work?

What do you mean?

>I bought some jewelry now gib me mony

Mike and Jesse broke up a long time ago.

Jack won me over that time he got drunk.

Fuck, that's depressing.

Sure are a lot of fat Hawaiians in Wisconsin.

What? Do you not know how Patreon works or what

Holy shit that snoopy shirt is off the chain.

those are mexicans

Not her. She still works at RLM doing most of the office work. Mike and Jay don't have time to do any of that shit.

Wrong, Rich does all of tha now. Jesse is gone.

haha yeah right

Rich is handyman janitor and set builder

Jesse is still there, she just doesn't appear on camera anymore after the miscarriage

I enjoy RLM's videos but at this point, whenever I see a new RLM thread on Sup Forums, I just sigh. These threads are embarrassing and pathetic. Every time.

>miscarriage
That never happened and she is gone

Official BoTW character rankings
Drunk Mike>Rich Evans(Drunk and not drunk)>Regular Mike>Jay>Drunk Jack>Jessie>Regular Jack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"L-LET ME DO THE SYPNOSIS ALREADY GUISEEE!!!!"

>Rich Evans(Drunk and not drunk)

Rich Evans has only drank once in his life to amuse his girlfriend, and it was not filmed.

You're a RLM noob and your rankings are invalid.

They will get flodded

I fucked up, I meant to put that besides Jay's name

I forgive you, user.

Yes it did and no she's not

Well I have every reason to believe you.

Tipsy Mike > Drunk Jack > Colin > Drunk Jessi > Sober Jay > Rich Evans > Sober Jessi > Sober Mike > Drunk Jay > Depressed Canadian > Sober Jack > Sloppy Drunk Forced-Meme Mike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raging Self-Righteous Faggot Aspie

>That intro with the Canadians in Wheel of the Worst #12
One of the best moments from the series

Who here is actually a wizard? I gave up my quest at 21

>Walmart Puerto Rico
Nice try