How do I into metal? I really like Pantera, but I can't seem to get into any other metal band

How do I into metal? I really like Pantera, but I can't seem to get into any other metal band

Attached: 1519766106836.jpg (600x600, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4yo64knbUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not a real metal fan, you're a buttmetal fan. Bands like Pantera wrecked the metal scene good by turning it into meathead barroom brawl garbage.

Anything more like it?

Not him but 10's is my shit. I remember being like 13 at one of their concerts and absolutely losing my mind when that shit hit.

Garbage band, tho.

t. Soyboy

I noticed that you're gay.

Groove metal garbage. You're tasteless.

Exodus - Slaughter in the Vatican

Slayer and sodom

listen to Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer and Black Sabbath

How the hell can you like Pantera but "can't get into" any others, much less the big 4?

skip Slayer and just listen to Razor

found the soyboy

Not bad

you like groove metal then
check machine head and prong

Exhorder

Just listen to Death, then branch off from there.

Give Sepultura a try.

>"groove" metal albums akin to Pantera based in terms of intense heavy groove-based riffing
Machinehead - The Blackening
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake
Sepultura - Chaos A.D.

>some brutal death/slam death metal type music that might be to your liking as it's also based in intense heavy grooves, though the vocals may take some time to get used to
Abominable Putridity - The Anomalies of Artificial Origin
Katalepsy - Autopsychosis
Hour Of Penance - Paradogma

>other records worth peeping maybe
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Gojira - From Mars To Sirius
Fear Factory - Demanufacture

Fuck off, pussy. Chances are you're too much of a brainlet to actually appreciate the more actually complex stuff in the genre and too much of a faggot to appreciate some of the heavy, visceral stuff. Stick to boring ass OSDM or something.

if your genre is so weak that it can be destroyed by a couple of bands it deserves to die

I love seeing 13 year old mealfags arguing over whose cookie monster yelling about Satan band is more authentic.

Pantera owed more to Black Flag and hardcore bands than they did Iron Maiden or Dio.

Thanks man

listen to this instead

Attached: 25550376_10212285103976933_101519473120662548_n.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Attached: 1521530246505.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

have you tried pic related?

also I like

Superjoint Ritual, Scour, Phil Anselmo & the Illegals, Crowbar, EyeHateGod, Corrosion of Conformity, Soilent Green, Goatwhore, Acid Bath, Viking Crown and Necrophagia.

Attached: NOLA.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

t. Phil Anselmo

>unironically enjoy groove aka watered down and pussified thrash metal
>call other soyboys
Out

Black Sabbath

this

>Phil Anselmo & the Illegals
their latest album was surprisingly good and chaotic. almost grindcore at times and probably the nastiest thing Phil has done since the first two Superjoint albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4yo64knbUk

>I like metal
> I don't like Master of Puppets
get the fuck out of here

Quality post.

Vocals suck. Hard.

This... I'd add Dream Theater

and I'd add you are a flaming faggot soyboy

you probably like the hardcore aspects of it
listen to Xibalba - Hasta La Muerte and see if you like that

U mad bro?

I am not even making a case for what's authentic. All's I am saying is that just appreciate the more meatheaded stuff like Pantera for what it's good at.

Kek

>Xibalba
not really the band I'd recommend to someone just getting into metal or hardcore.
but if his favorite Pantera are the heaviest parts of Floods, sure.

jesus christ why are you on this board talking about metal music? You might get a Talking heads / sonic youth picture disc verbally thrown at your head. Just go on rateyourmusic and just look up metal music. Easy as that. I didn't do that since my friends gave me some shit here and there.

I used some common sense to google other shit. Period. You are welcome. Now leave this thread before you make user kill himself.

Attached: Motörhead - Overkill.jpg (1595x1595, 376K)