Why did this #trigger Sup Forumseddit so hard?

Why did this #trigger Sup Forumseddit so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwScV1pMTpc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/girl-15-raped-rail-station-suffers-second-attack-flagging-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>walking out on your team, ever

Pence confirmed casual

Trump demanded that Pence walks out if they protest.

president snowcuck orders vice president snowcuck to do some dumb shit, bla bla bla fuck off no one cares

>How dare an American citizen exercise one of the most important rights we have

>letting anyone tell you what to do when it comes to your team
Casual and spineless.

missed kickoff who knelt naners or clots?

casual as fuck

Probably just didn’t want to watch the on field atrocity of the 49ers and clots both trying to blow the game harder

Pence was a cuck as governor and remains a cuck as VP. Sad!

based Pence

>trying to change the narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=zwScV1pMTpc

there was only a few shitposters

You'd think a closet case like Pence would like watching men blow each other

Pence is a little BITCHboi
Reminder that this is the guy who wants to electrocute fags and trannies, despite being bottoming for Daddy Trump on a nightly basis.
SAD!

Liberals are pissy because it's bringing attention back to an issue they painted themselves into a corner with.

do it at your job and burger king will fire you

>an act of protest over something you don't like is only okay when basketball Americans do it

They don't play the national anthem at the start of shifts, though. And if my manager chooses to fire me, well that's her choice. I can always get a job at the McD's down the road.

why would you stay to watch an indy game if luck is out?

Can anyone tell me if Andrew Luck kneeled?

And walking out was Pence exercising his

It goes both ways

>y-yes daddy...

No but he did that cringey lock arms shit

>yes sir, Mr. President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
Pence isn't a treasonous dog

>get triggered
>leave game
fucking cuck

Because it was all part of his plan.

>y-yes daddy president...

You're clearly a homosexual Satanist and I have nothing more to say to you.

>MFW Trump made him go to the game just so he could make a "statement" by walking out after the anthem protests.
Lol what a virtue signaling cuck. It's obvious that this was planned and he wasted hours of his Sunday on this nonsense. He knew damn well that at least one of the players would be protesting when he walked into the stadium.

homosexual? nah, i like pussy.
satanist? you say that like it's a bad thing.

>satanist? you say that like it's a bad thing.
*tips fedora*

>calls someone a "homosexual satanist"

*tips fedora*

the funny part is that hillary lost and trump won

you know?

She won the popular vote

not as funny as your GED test scores

>2017
>being an NFL extremist

Obviously a power move ordered by Trump.

Classic cuck move by Pence

>national popular vote
>things that exist

Pick one and only one

sure is Reddit in here

I hope that keeps your dildo warm at night

Its like you faggots forgot about the shooting this week

>defends some bottom bitch
>user makes fun of u for defending a bottom bitch
>FUCK OFF REDDIT REEEEEEE

literally u

My favorite part about this is the listless apolitical slobs who consume this as a form of escapism are have their last refuges taken from them. LOL.

Welcome to party pal.

Truer words were never spake

>bottom bitch
nigger speak
fuck off back to your neutered boring bullshit on reddit

back to the_donald betaboi

I was at that game, Pence missed a good one.

fancy showing up at a stadium just so you can theatrically flounce out, what a drama queen

America is a meme

Sup Forums can get fucked. Your president is an idiot as are you

"Oh noes, Pence is going to leave the stadium if we protest! We've learned the error of our ways and will stand from now on!"

Sup Forums is the internet faggot

redittors easily reveal themselves

>muh flag
>muh troops

>"I know you are but what am I?"

>muh roaming rape gangs
>muh vans of peace
>muh part and parcel

Because yeah the weekly
>amerishot
score count means everyone needs pour worthless thoughts and prayers on everyone. Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

It's like they saw the way George H.W. was treated at the superbowl and think "OUR PRESIDENT AND VP DESERVE THE SAME OVATION"

Sup Forums has infiltrated... America's soul.

We can exorcise that demon, but only if you want to.

Its bad optics as they say
keep losing even though you know our end goal

there will be another soon enough so whatever

sounding like a fucking moron is bad optics
but that never makes blumpf think before opening his mouth

>Be british
>Get raped
>Get raped again flagging down someone for help
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/girl-15-raped-rail-station-suffers-second-attack-flagging-man/

>a faggot posting on a japanese inspired cartoon image board
>complaining about optics

Pick two.

>Protesting is only ok when niggers do it.

>Sounding
>Optics

which is less impressive than wining the regular season and going out like a bitch in the playoffs.

Pence should have took Pagano with him.

>>complaining about optics
Not complaining, laughing

You should all be triggered because this asshole got a luxury box for free and didn't even use it.

There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now Trump won and Hillary lost.

kek

>the president and his bitchboy are so afraid of black people they have to leave the room when one kneels
its pathetic honestly

There's still baseball and nhl to escape black athletes constantly chimping out.

So what you're saying is, over the course of 19 games, she scored more points than Donald, but she lost the Super Bowl? Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

Bizarre, incomprehensible post. Typical behavior from a Drumpfy

>Bizarre, incomprehensible post.
Incomprehensible to you

Sup Forums has been invaded by r/bbcsports

I'm Trump or bust, but if he told me to walk out of a Bears game I'd tell him to shove it.

Is this something that happened on camera? If so, link?

You're not the vice president of the United States either

>tfw America is legit the best reality TV show around

>You're not a cuck either

FIFY

Literally has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

Did they arrest any of the players? No.
They are free to do what they want.

So glad nigger felon league is dying

Because he's wasting tax payer money, and he's acting like a faggot snowflake.

But it's not

1. It was an obvious publicity stunt

2. It is a winning issue for the right. That's why he did it.

>Bew hew a politician is making political statements
>Obama never did that (also I didn't pay any attention to politics until MSNBC told me to)

What's his name again?

>OMG FUCK DRUMPF AND PUNCE FOR BEING UPSET ABOUT THOSE THAT WANT TO DEPOSE THEM AND FUCK WHITES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE
>OMG WHITE PEOPLE IS RASIS CAUSE THEY AIN'T GOIN TO OUR GAMES AND MAKIN MUH SALARY

Imagine how much the Special Service bill was to secure him being at the game.. I wager about 50k usd. Kek

mike 'rides a bike' pence

This is the real joke of the story. Its easy to walk out when you didn't even pay for your ticket, your airplane ride, or your bodyguard drivers.

>uses taxpayer money to go to a leisure event via jet from Las Vegas complete with security detail in a public venue, only to walk out two minutes in
>staged the whole thing with Donald

I'm upset because I'm in the top fucking tax bracket and this is what my money is going to. I could give a fuck less about an NFL player kneeling at an event hosted by a private entity. This motherfucker literally just burned up money in a pissing contest. And this isn't even something you can twist like the military budget or fucking obamacare, and claim that it's helping someone. He literally might as well have lit half a million dollars on fire and told half of Indianapolis PD to take the day off.

And the worst part is I have a feeling this won't be the last time this happens. And fucking retard magapedes are going to lap up this retard protest like the idiots they are while all of our tax dollars get wasted.

> I'm in the top fucking tax bracket and this is what my money is going to

typical 4channer. lemme guess, top engineer/lawyer/doctor?