What did he do for 23 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVYbWCa38b4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pbywpi64Tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

beat masturbation records

Nothing. Niggers have been around the longest yet they didn't invent/discover/create anything, what's 23 years gonna do?

be a nigger

GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT

Checked out these dubs

Didn't he sleep for a couple of years? Still, that must have been hell.

He spent that time solving the anti-gravity equation. Truly a genius, hardworking vibrant american.

SUBATOMIC PENETRATION RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL

Planted the watermelon seeds, waited patiently for them to grow and then ate them all.

>the nametag is shopped
I just fucking noticed that.

Nuffin

he smoked weed and stared at gargantua

that's what i've been doing for the past few years so doing it for 20 wouldnt be such a stretch

I WANT IT I NEED IT
NEED IT TO MAKE ME FEEL HEATED
SHAKE IT CAN'T TAKE IT MUST BREAK IT
BREAK IT OFF YEAH WHAT'D I SAY BITCH
BEE ATCH

SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK

He checked these trips.

URSA MAJOR, SIGNIFICANCE: MINOR

That's a big vortex

>he stared at gargantua
>that's what i've been doing for the past few years
wut

I'LL FUCK YOU IN HALF

TEACHING BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

I'm in an eight high abandoned spaceship
No daylight one LCD screen lit twenty four seven
Murdered out windows two exits
Space or re-entry to the next life in seconds
And suicide ain't my shuttle
So I'm surrounded
Geiger count it not goin' out shit's 'bout ta get kamikaze
Fuck a asteroid
When the Earth comes knocking
Fuck the planet fuck this body
Know it won't be long be now
Feel my nerves wet my suit
Moon in my tomb red moon heavy
Sling jaw shot out the hatch and yell
Come up and get me (on the moon)

He's thinking about all those fucking bitches in his fucking meal.

RESPONISIBILY'S COOL BUT THERES MORE THINGS IN LIFE
LIKE GETING YOUR DICK
RODE ALL FUCKING NIGHT

I applaud your effort my man

nuffin'

*hoes

EULOGY

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

played the legend of zelda™ breath of the wild™ on his nintendo switch™

I FUCK THE BLACKHOLE
I MAKE IT CUM

NO LOVE

DEEP SPACE

788 788

check these dubz

INTO THE FLAME
INTO THE FIRE

Realistically he would have died of radiation and cancer but in the movie I guess he just jerked it not much else to do up there.

not all blacks are niggers, and not all niggers are black

I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES

I FUCK THE BLACKHOLE WITH MY SPACESHIP TONGUE

shitpost here

Drinking all the malt liquor and purple drank

He was probably wondering how the fuck he ended up starring in one of the dullest sci-fi movies
in history. Seriously each scene following the hick astronaut and his pals from NASA Academy as they fight assorted tidal waves has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the movies’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make science unscientific , to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Nolan vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the movie; he made sure the film would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his retarded brother Chris. The Interstellar film might be anti-science(or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Trek series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the movie had Kip Thorne as a producer
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the theories were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a thought, the writer wrote instead that the character said "do not go gentle into that good night".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Interstellar by the same Reddit film critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Interstellar at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch syfy channel original movies ." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Interstellar" you are, in fact, trained to watch syfy channel original movies.

DINO PROCESS

YOUU DINO PROCESS

Spent a fair bit of it in Brand's underwear drawer I recon.

What did you do for 23 years?

Achieve nirvana through complete detachment and isolation from humanity.

get space engine

who is it that rewrites this pasta to suit all movies? why would anyone bother

>space engine
Yeah, seems like a fun ga-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Black people literally created white people

waited inside the prison most insane, like a true friend

>WE

LOL nigger detected

This data makes no sense

masturbation speedruns

HOL UP

For You

I GOT THE NASTY IN MY SPACESHIP YOU NEED A LIFT
YOU CAN SIT BETWEEN THE BACKSEAT AND MY DICK

14/88

Romily wanted to circuncise Brand's anus and creampie it with his BBC

He got noided
youtube.com/watch?v=FVYbWCa38b4

Fucked the robots fuckhole while watching hentai I imagine

Sniff all of Anne Hathaway's underwear
Wear Annes underwear
Eat Annes underwear

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pbywpi64Tg

he licked and made it into a game

He's right though, a black guy isn't a nigger gibs-me-dat if he dresses normally, has a job and doesn't chimp out it is just that most of them don't do that and therefore are gangbanging niggers.

They had some form of communication from Earth which means he had Sup Forums. He couldn't post but he could lurk. I've sinked 7 years already, 20 more would be a snap

do you really think they won't have swept the trash off the internet by then?

Every room needs a trash can

Peanut butter castle, brilliant

It's a walking simulator in space
If you don't get the appeal, okay

he congratulated Nolan and watched his entire filmography on a loop

try to figure out the plot

If there were video cameras on Anne Hathaways and Matthew McConaugheys suits and footage was being live streamed to the black guys ship, what would the footage look like?

Boy pussy is pretty great. Still better than being a nigger. What is your point?

SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK

>*glass breaks*
>*ship depressurizes*
He dies in the process.
You die in the process.

it would move very, very slow.
it would be the equivalent of 15 minutes of footage stretched over 23 years

>I'm retarded

GETTIN SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

where did all his poop go?

He closed his eyes and seized it

Spaghetti Monster of course.

Better yet, how did they create a space station capable of having enough breathable air for 20 years?

So why was MC Ride trapped somewhere off Earth for 23 years?

well it was a space ship that was supposed to go find the next habitable planet so you should expect a decent amount of air on deck

Exhaust ports.

die.

A very good question.

How can there be an Interstellar thread without Mackenzie Foy?
Is everyone in here gay?

fpbp

Question, Sup Forums

Do you think a 3/10 or above white woman would prefer a Sup Forums poster or the niggiest nigger in niggerville?

>faggots who didn't get the memo

Brillant, I sincerely mean that.

Who cares. She's probably not even a virgin anymore.

underrated post