If you had to choose, would you rather trust your life to someone from India or Pakistan?

If you had to choose, would you rather trust your life to someone from India or Pakistan?

Pakistan

I'd end my life

paki qts are more beautiful.

From my experience with the educated diaspora I've met. Pakistanis are much more willing to admit to their country's faults compared to India. While Indians are always arrogant.

so probably Pakistan

india, but not punjabi

Exactly.

Pakistan is better, but just barely

Pakistan of course they love me

India cause bollywood is quite entertaining, i've seen a film from there and i was quite entertained
the effects and edition were garbage tho but it was entertaining

India, fuck Pakistan

I would think about it, but if things go wrong then I'll kill myself.

>India #1
>Indians superior intellect
>Super power 2020

india

India

I've noticed the exact same thing. I don't understand why though. Pakis don't care but if you criticize India they get really really triggered

Same thing to a lesser extent with China.

India

kek'd

I'll kill myself

Indian.

Indians are cowards, they won't cheat you or fuck you over.

Pakis are deceitful and liars, they know god will forgive them.

Nah, Indians and Pakis are basically the same people.

Aren't there shitton of Indians working in nice part of USA like silicon valley and shit? Shouldn't them be pretty nice if they have enough education to climb such social ladders?

>pakistani sees me as kuffar filth
>indians are desperate to befriend but not very clued up on social cues

so the latter is obviously preferable
i think they are really diverse places in themselves.
the pakistanis are quite different to the indians here.

but then sikh indians are quite different to hindu indians and there seems to be even more divisions

the UK

that's true ethnically speaking but culture wise, hindus are complete cowards, you can make them do anything, they're honest to a fault because of it, basically if you're white, indians worship you

pakis on the other hand are muslim, very deceitful and treacherous, god will forgive them is what they believe