mega.nz/#!4joHTDoD!O8wMJJRCd4gOhblZFa7Fvc6LcdbtjRfLQ3t-3Kf-x4w
youtube.com/watch?v=IaumjOIxlBc
youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c
vimeo.com/bengalfuel
youtu.be/fdwj-QanEPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pink Satin Panties!

and that's the best thing in the whole album

Wanna stuff those panties in her mouth while I assfuck her and slap her tits!

dude...

the absolute state of /bleep/
you niggers are pathetic

track 3 sounds like a radiohead instrumental from kid amnesiac era. good shit

MOMMY

sweater and panties so hot i cum

i like this one better

Attached: laight-cover.jpg (1000x1000, 173K)

Such a fucktease
I would beat that pussy up all day and night

why is everyone so erotically-inclined? all i see is a lady in her underwear standing by her window

Mind control via color symbolism. She's MKUltra, we're all brainwashed. Don't you pay any attention to Bengalfuel threads? Sheesh..

>sounds like early aphex / autehcre
Why does Sup Forums only know these electronic artists but still talk about it as if they know shit?

>inb4 'I know boards of canada'

>sounds like early aphex / autehcre.
you say this as if early aphex and autechre sound like each other

eat less soy

is there a forum i can go to where people are actually knowledgeable about electronic music and don't just name drop aphex/autechre/boc all day?

That is the biggest insult to their music I've ever heard

It has a smooth combination of programmed beats and pretty synth keys similar to Amber or i care because you do...

Also sounds like Jega a bit, perhaps Kid 606 or even Richard Devine. It is in the vicinity of old school electronic that combined ambient and techno seamlessly.

Try actually playing the album before getting triggered by keywords.

All these artist you mention makes music that isn't insipid trash though

320 from itunes. checked. safe
mega.nz/#!4joHTDoD!O8wMJJRCd4gOhblZFa7Fvc6LcdbtjRfLQ3t-3Kf-x4w

Yes, I know. This is one of the best Bengalfuel albums. I rank it among my favorites in this genre. Why does that trigger you?

thanks, bud

i get a biosphere vibe from this

Women are sexy, music is sexy. She is intriguingly hot

>being this triggered

Or perhaps he meant it sounds like both, which it does

and eat more pussy

hot

I feel more eroticism from watching this teenage qt do her makeup. Bengalfuel makes ambiebt music sexy af
youtube.com/watch?v=IaumjOIxlBc

How tight is that pussy

Here's what ya need, friendo. It makes you appreciate the beauty of a girl. It's trippy
youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c

looks like my sister

Holy shit, that was something else

Very

A man of taste

>relentlessly boring electronic music getting attention through thirsty permavirgins

sad

aw, a jealous beta who can't enjoy chillout music

?
it's a genuine question

>t. listens to guitar music

I'd oil those jugs and rub my cock on her nipples and slide my cock between until I shot a hot load all over her face and straight into that sexy mouth

>it's a talentless whore uses her whore body to draw attention to her hack muzak episode

Attached: 1410827289627.jpg (380x250, 12K)

watmm

tankas u

Looks to me like she's got TALENT

I didn't comment on the album...

actually it's
>a talentless hack uses her whore girlfriend's body to draw attention to his hack muzak
episode

>if you don't like this boring trite then you probably just don't like electronic music

How about listening to electronic music that isn't shit?

Anyone else make it a point to never listen to music that uses erotic imagery to draw attention?

It always turns out to be shit anyway. Name 1 sexy album cover that has good music behind it.

Attached: 196.png (578x572, 76K)

Much stranger than you think. It's this artist's gf, and she is a music supervisor and they do film shit together and she poses for covers while he shoots mad performance art videos for the music and really gorgeous and well done.

I can picture the degeneracy and it sickens me.

Attached: 17subSHEEHAN-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 111K)

>t. 14-year-old virgin

Can you see music?

wow bengalfuel is so sexy

I suspect these covers are a fag filter. A lot of fags in this thread amidst the chads. When you get past that, the music is calming and esoteric and really beautiful. Doubtful the haters have listened to more than ten seconds if that much before comung here to spew on us chads who don't mind a beauty on the cover. Hello, are you serious? Like you've never seen a girl on an album cover.

some albums are great to put on to set a mood for love. i don't see the problem with letting a listener know. electronic artists do it all the time, in titles or artwork. this board is full of prudes.

Nice bait

Attached: hello-yes-this-is-bait-26710582.png (500x522, 26K)

You sound like an idiot

>talented model has all you triggered retards in a frenzy over some instrumental electronic-ambient that turns out to be really fucking ace which makes you even more frenzied trying to tear it down and now i am downloading more.

these faggots are always gatekeeping the really quality new shit because they probably make music too and are jealous af. mate, i didn't listen to this bc of the cover. i listened to it bc when people try this hard to rip it apart, it's usually bc it's good shit. you pricks are so obvious. get off Sup Forums and go work harder on your sound.

nice lips

this is profound. made a thread for it people need to see, can't believe i've never heard of bengalfuel before

>talented model

Her talent is being born with nice tits?

Attached: 1447896764119.jpg (500x651, 156K)

more like posing sexy af and encouraging cock growth

Attached: mikifinger.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

ugly desu senpai

i thought kpop-threads were sad but this takes the cake

Pussy is in the mouth of the muncher. Clearly you ain't gettin' any

Says the 15 yr old numale who never dipped his dick in a German woman wit a mouth made for gagging blowjobs

>implying i'd dip my dick in ahmeds fuck doll

t. Tyrone Garcia

right you just wanna suck ahmed. pearly homo

Sit on my face, kitten

Vimeo has uncut videos wuth boobies

WhErE???

Attached: 20180204_schiff.jpg (631x374, 21K)

lol
vimeo.com/bengalfuel

SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX!

Scrimshaw!

youtu.be/fdwj-QanEPI

Attached: ALOYIVY_edited.jpg (3660x3456, 3.16M)

How can you when your tongue is up his ass?

KEK

OP, this album is good but check out some straight ambient by Bengalfuel. It's really good, creates worlds to get lost in, such lush atmospheres

Awesome

I wanna snort coke off her ass

Diamond Dogs.

you has no sense of what album covers are about, not every sexy image is meant to be sexy. sometimes it's about attitude

Attached: CS363436-01A-BIG.jpg (700x710, 90K)

The pink bars of her flesh trap her but she us staring out into the light out there

Yo dawg...

>early aphex/ae
Alright now I gotta hear it (eventually)

fair point ok i'll check out bengalfuel

t. rockist IDM expert

Don't go to WATMM. It's a cesspool of pseudo knowledgeable people about IDM who are completely ignorant about all other forms of electronic music.
I don't follow any electronic forums, but you can find some knowledgeable users at sites like Redacted and DB9.

it's really good

Don't let the pink panties fool you, this is really beautifully crafted and eclectic, first track did not grab me but after that it was amazing

she can pee on me

>the pink panties

also reminds me of old u-ziq

Loving this. So analogue and warm

wtf i wanna fuck the guy making the music more than her

Attached: 6641207.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

hello sexy

I've seen this person multiple times on here but have yet to listen to her music
is it really worth checking out?

i would suck the cream out of his cock any day of the week

Attached: 1518659053260.jpg (380x380, 12K)