YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM IS 0-5 AND YOU ARE BROKEN INSIDE

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM IS 0-5 AND YOU ARE BROKEN INSIDE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTXFq25XLAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gnats fan here

It's all about the draft pick now

Can we join since our two wins were in OT?

hahahaha I want to die

> obj

Is this the year where three teams go 0-16?

gints and 69ers play later this year.

Inb4 the gints and 69ers go 0-1-15

>1 loss
>15 ties

Which team is the worst right now?

Giants cause their WR1, 2, and 3 are ded
No Oline
and defense is giving up points because of 3 and outs

Giants.
>WR 1-4 all ded
>half of an already garbage tailback duo ded, no running game
>Eli taking hits like his daddy did

Seeing that OBJ injury was just crushing. I hope he can come back the same.

Browns. Too many inexperienced players all across the board and it shows

Browns here

welcome to the club bros

Honestly

Do you guys even want to win games anymore? Or would you rather lose every game for a draft pick? Will you get pissed off if they win instead of lose

Hi bro

>wanting Jewish Jameis without the Natty
>wanting a >USC QB
>wanting Brandon Weeden 2.0
>wanting RG3 2.0
>wanting Manziel 2.0
>wanting Connor Halliday 2.0

Giants fan here. We've been screaming for Jerry Reese to do something about this shitty offensive line. He gives us Ereck Flowers. We've been screaming for Jerry Reese to do something about this shitty running game for years. He gives us Paul Perkins. We've been screaming for Jerry Reese to do something about the shitty secondary for years. He gives us Eli Apple.

Now we are screaming for John Mara to do something about the shitty Jerry Reese.

In fairness to Reese, the Giants had an enormous hardon for Brandon Scherff and he was going to be the pick but the Redskins cucked us out of him.

At least you guys know you suck and won’t be needlessly tortured for the rest of the season like Cowboys fans.

Giants fans have seen 2 Super Bowls in recent history and will just switch to rooting for the Jets like always because they’re fairweather bandwagoning Jew York.

I said it earlier, but I'm really happy with the 9ers season so far desu

>Play really close games that are HYPE
>Defense looks pretty good, need a CB
>DeForest Buckner is LEGIT
>Decent weapons on offense even if Hyde leaves

Obvious areas to improve
>Need a franchise QB. Hoyer OUT
>CB
>WR or TE

If we go 2-12 while playing close games they could have a great draft. A good qb and CB and this team could be 8-8 2bh. It's not like we were going anywhere anyways so lose all of them as far as I am concerned

>we are screaming for John Mara to do something about the shitty Jerry Reese

>yfw Mara gives Reese an extension

>tfw Breida was my draftfu before he decided to go back to school and fall off a cliff
he's what Pumphrey should've been

Y’all mind if I uhhhh nag about Hoyer reeming our dreams down to shit?

>liking what you see of an utterly broken offense that doesn't even know what it wants to try to be due to how limited its success is
The problem is the offense can't even pick a direction to build in since it fails in every aspect.

Giants easily. Nobody expected the $(ers or Browns to do jack shit but play for a high draft pick and instill a semblance of a winning culture. Meanwhile in New York... This Giants team had playoff aspirations and every hope and dream of this team basically fell off a cliff and died mid fall.

What's up guys?

ok, who needs a halfway decent QB? make us an offer we can't refuse

Everytime I see this fag I'm just reminded we took him instead of Rodgers.

>2 formerly great organizations and then the browns

good to know the more things change the more cleveland continues to suck

Smith was playing lights out until you idiots replaced him with Kaepernig, and the Football Gods have smited your asses raw for this offense ever since.

Rodgers would have failed in San Fran

woah, this posts reeks of systematic oppresion

How did the niners fall down so hard?

>they pick some bust QB instead of dominate Offensive Lineman

Hard to say, probably the Giants now they their receiving core was fucking murdered. They went from losing to 4 solid teams to not having a team at all.

The only good player on their team is Hyde and he makes Gronk look a paragon of indestructibility

The offense doesn't look great but it all comes down to the qb. If we had a Wentz or Goff we would have beaten the Cards and Colts easily. We just need a future at the position

tank on for saquon baby

>tfw play the NY giants laiter on

>tfw trade Hoyer to the gnats for their 1st rounder

>Implying Giants fans give a shit about the Jets

That's also a rich comment on fairweather bandwagoning, coming from a Cowboys fan

Is there a meme where you talk shit on Trump and then suffer a probably career ending injury after being an insufferable diva bitch, that would be interesting?

>A team may end up losing to one of these jobbers

RED ZONE TURNOVERS
MISSED FIELD GOALS
BAD PLAY CALLING
DROPPED PASSES
PENALTY AFTER PENALTY
BUT HEY AT LEAST KENNY "BISCUIT DOUGH HANDS" BRITT ISN'T STARTING ANYMORE
JUST KIDDING HUE WILL TOTALLY START HIM AGAIN ONCE HE'S NOT INJURED
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>cowboys fans saying this
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

arent you suppose to be used to being shit? Plus you guys play the Chargers this year so cheer up

I'm considering changing teams. I've eaten enough shit.

Deep in Santa Clara there are talks about a young fresh faced quarterback, new to the league and eager to play. Week after week he watches his team lose in heartbreaking fashion and sees the mistakes his mentors make. It drives him crazy and he yearns for the chance to show what he's learned, but he knows now is not the time. "Put me in coach" aches through his heart and soul but his mind knows there's still much to learn. Some say they have seen this mans prowess in Iowa while others laugh him off. But none the less deep inside this man it's his own desire to win and prove himself worthy of leading one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. His name is CJ Beathard, and he's going to take the NFL by storm.

CJ Beathard is coached and directed by Kyle Shanahan and will be coming to a field near you in 2018.

there was a time when the Browns didn't suck. that time will come again. keep the faith, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTXFq25XLAQ

I don't even like the cowcucks but that picture infuriates me.

As a Brownsfag, I want 5 wins. That will probably save Hue from getting fired. But I also want them to stop pulling Kizer. Absolutely moronic to start your young QB then yank him every time he struggles. QB Whisper my ass. Either develop him or sit him. Reality is that Hue will probably continue to mishandle Kizer, will lose almost every game, and will get fired setting the rebuild back to zero which will mean the next coach won't value any of our current talent. As tradition.

>>Need a franchise QB. Hoyer OUT
Kapernick in?

Couldn't be any worse than what's on the market or available to trade for without getting ripped off

Nah man. Just hang in there. Trust me, whichever team you switch to, it won't feel the same when they win. And if you do get a high out of rooting for a team you just switched too, you're a faggot.

Browns from Turkey reporting in. Hi my sadbois.