Thoughts on pic related?

thoughts on pic related?

i find quite interesting that pol doesnt talk about it at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NW4FTAcwL0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh human rights
>spearheaded by Saudi Arabia, China and such.
I think of it as a global EU but very much less effective in fucking shit up

>i find quite interesting that pol doesnt talk about it at all

Because the UN is a joke with little to no relevance to reality.
Its just a tool for powerfull countries, and a quite useless one most of the time.

because it's irrelevant

UN convention on genocide includes the organized castration and/or sterilization of a certain demographic.

When can we expect Israels leaders in the ICCJ for genociding the African Jews that came in the 70s and the 80s?

when is the last time you heard the UN accomplish a great feat of humanity...?

A guy on my Facebook feed has been begging people to sign a petition to let the UN run the 2016 election to prevent election fraud (he's an astronomically ass pained Bernout). I don't know if that is an original idea he came up with himself or not, but with the whole Brexit thing and John Oliver's endorsement of the EU, the UN might become very relevant in the next few years if liberals see them as a vehicle for legislating social issues from afar without regard for the opinion of the American people.

I too find it interesting because the UN is extremely anti-Israel and yet Sup Forums claims to hate Jews. Coincidence?

nice in theory, poor in practice

The UN is a globalist circus full of clowns and buffoons. They let Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn inside their buildings, hell, they even let them speak out their toxic minds, and listened to them sincerely.

There's no discussion to be had about it because the UN is a sad fucking joke.

Yeah, good luck with America abiding that.

They refuse to follow their own charter. They should be disbanded and the money spent on something useful.

Maybe you're forgetting that the Americans veto all resolutions concerning their (((greatest ally))).

youtube.com/watch?v=NW4FTAcwL0k
>we should support an organization where muslims have most of organizing done.

If they push their hand too soon, it'll result in a Trump landslide. But summer 2015 to the present has been rough for Western progressives, they're losing ground daily and will probably get more and more desperate to hold onto power as their cultural hegemony crumbles. Appealing to higher authorities seems like a very "progressive" tactic.

Flat earth literally flag of UN. Sphere cucks continue to ignore the signs.

Because they are useless, even at the height of the Ebola crisis, WHO kept sending out press releases about how bad it was all getting, forgetting that they're the UN agency designed to respond to these issues. It was like they were hoping batman would step in

It's shit. We should pull out and kick them out of New York.

The Israeli doesn't care about human rights. Surprise, surprise.

The UN is the most useless organization that has ever existed. It's a waste. The same outcome in the world would of happened regardless of the existed the organization.

Anyone who says otherwise is a dunce liberal.

Peace Corps. are entirely corrupt. Essentially no better then bribable militants with advanced weapons.

They have led to the disstabilization of Africa more then they have helped it

This

The fact that Saudi Arabia was chosen to head key UN human rights panel is proof that it's extremely corrupt and only works to favour the political agendas of countries that have power over it.

They ignore honour killings and unjustified lynchings yet they pander to feminists and western political correctness The UN could have been something amazing but for now, it's just some mediocre useless and corrupt organisation

They are still here.
We did not genocided them we just sprayed them in DDT to prevent germs and blackness from spreading

It's a glorified table. Nobody cares about a table.

Needs to fuck off and die.

Flat Earth map.

Now, since we're on the subject....
Do you cucks honestly think there isn't MORE LAND than what we are being shown?

THE ICE WALL IS MELTING

This is interesting. Any recommended readings?

along the same vein, are major charites like UNICEF actually fronts for weapons and training purposes?

Basically Sup Forums Sup Forums if it got together, just with less Bantz. Doesn't do much, but fun to talk about it