What is going to happen when Argentine players no longer can acquire European citizenship as easily?

What is going to happen when Argentine players no longer can acquire European citizenship as easily?

My generation is the last generation that can do it. The new generations can't get European citizenship because their grandparents are Argentinian, only their great-grandparent are European, which doesn't grant them citizenship.

I thought that one Brazilian Éder was able to acquire Italian citizenship because he had an Italian great-grandfather. Are you sure it has to be grandparent?

Your not white

Uh.... import more european immigrants?

See?

It doesn't fucking matter
They'll join bundesliga, Ukrainian league teams or the premier league.

He'll fit right in in Europe

Sure, for people with Italian surnames that works, but what about all the Argentinian players with Spanish surnames?

Munozelli will just have to explain that his great-great-great-great-great grandfather tried to Iberialise his surname.

Please send more players to MLS. Valeri, Federico Higuain, and Lodeiro are good.

It doesn't matter when it comes for footballers. If they are gud, any country will want to have them as citizens to play for the NT.

It is not in Europe but take in example Japan, which has one of the hardest citizenship granting processes in the world. Pic related was able to get a japanese visa to play the 2002 WC when he comes from sopa land.

That's not what this is about. The reason there's 9000 Argentine players in Europe is because they all have italian/spanish citizenships.

All smart niggies already got their passport

There should be 1-2 generations of argies and hues with european passports who have never lived there

they'll just get a work visa
what kind of stupid question is that?

italy hands out passports as if they are nothing

if you can prove a direct italian male ancestor, you are an italian citizen

No it isn't, that's completely irrelevant.

has to be exclusively through the paternal line though, in practice it means that you have an Italian surname, an ancestor alone isn't enough

work visa = foreign slave
passport = glorious euro citizen

oh yes, i'm sure they will feel like slaves earning 50k a week

euros aren't moving anymore, that was a post-war meme

I'm sure they can get some desperate yuroslavs to come over once their economy improves.

and filling a new visa application everytime you want to have a match in other countries, or even change a club in another country's league, without any guarantee.
i.e: Premiership has defined that they can only grant a working visa if a young player has got into a national team.

I'm sure they'll have their club or their manager handle all that stuff for them. Bureaucracy is not a problem when you have millions at your disposal

Bundesliga doesn't have any meanigful restrictions on foreigners.
And you can easily get a work permit if you have a high paying job.
Come to Papa >.

oh i see Russia isnt in the EU so thats why you cant go there

> Bureaucracy is not a problem when you have millions at your disposal
Except many players get rejected from going to England and therefore have to settle for another club in another shit country like the nip gook Arsenal bought and couldn't bring over so they loaned him and eventually sold him.

alto kek me mandé, a favoritos

Pls take in more Americans. We need more Bundesu players because our mls players are too garbage.

Everything is up to this kid I guess...

Asano? If I recall that was because he didn't play enough games, makes sense that work permits require the players to actually work

Only if you promise to watch our league.

>Lodeiro
>Good

This will happen:
>get scouted at 13
>sign for a big yuro club
>play in Argentina underage NTs
>stay in country 5 years
>at 18 play for club country