Will you be watching Season 3 of Mr. Robot?

Will you be watching Season 3 of Mr. Robot?

fo shizzle.

>normie brainwashing shit

eyes that pop out of their head.... steve

Yeah but I'm almost certain Email will include some shitty Trump lines that will completely put me off the episode. Once was enough Email, even that was too much.

>Craig Robinson in the back

How old is this pic? Will he be back for season 3?

He'll be in jail. I hope not

Oi don't bully Rami, he's gorgeous

Yes

Yes I will OP, yes I will. The show is clearly becoming even more batshit insane than it already is

(((You)))

I stopped watching after season 1, because everybody was just being a miserable shit (esp main character whiny bitch).

i felt so bad for bill, it physically hurt me to watch elliot tear down his life plus the actual insult hit a little close too home. please come back bill

I hope they will hack him some money and gf, he didn't do anything wrong.

Only if they kill Dom in the first five minutes

he did pop up in one of the schizoid dreams, having dinner in the street. It's bits like that, and just generally how well shot it is, that overcome its frequent edgy cringe.

Nope

Neither will anyone else lmao

Email can still salvage it. S2 was more about developing the characters and setting more.

I literally had a thought they could be siblings just because how similar they look before it was revealed.
I will keep watching it if it stops being fight club remake.

After S1 it departs completely.

How so? S2 ending is literally the climax of FC
>the plan is to level the buildings
>"You are not real, I have the gun, not you"
With the only curveball being that he actually gets hurt.
I am not against reusing ideas and concepts, but not when the entire plot is borrowed.

Yeah USA needs to have a good series that brings prestige even if the ratings are going downhill.
So it's continuing.

The context is pretty different though, I also felt like they were using the general synopsis of Fight Club to show the danger and shortsightedness of modern communists/anarchists and the like.

He's got nothing on Elijah

excuse me

No offense, but Mr. Robot is just pandering to angsty teens.

Mr. Robot inspired me to become a hacker

Didn't watch Season 2, but did they commit incest somewhere along season 2? IF so that may be a reason to pick it up again

absolutely. while i thought season 2 ended on a bad not, the season still has some bomb ass moments like the phil collins song, the f(un) society the prison reveal, and Meryl Streep's daughter. oh and FUCK TRUMP.

No. None of the characters are Russian, so it's no longer believable.

>Mr. Reddit

Yup

>dude marxism lmao

that bdsm chick is hot af, she is alienfu/10 and the best part her face is not surgery result, she posted her pic from when she was 12yo and she had this lips and face aesthetic

>mr reddit

gottem

Vera needs to make a comeback desu.

Universe works in crazy ways, brah he'll be back!

no because I'm not an anarcho commie le hacker loving faggot like you are

>watching mr reddit
you have to go back

>tries to be realistic
>more gullible than csi cyber

Dude needs to do a biopic of Peter Lorre, seriously.

I'm not edgy and anarchist enough to watch this show

I'm looking forward to it. The season finale made me nervous, but I'm trusting Sam to pull it off.

The scene with Bill was the best scene in the first season.

I hate that dude's face. He's probably not even that bad of a guy, but holy shit.

nigga, I didnt even watch the first 2 seasons.

Pretty excited for Mr. Normie, Better Call Normie, and Rick and Normie

no

Yes

seriously why only asians

>dude marxism

they covered some of the fallout/consequences of that in the second season, but not nearly as much as they probably should've.

bring back craig robinson. this dude is awesome in dramatic roles.

Darlene is ugly

I want to make tender love to her

Can anyone reconcile these two simultaneous thoughts?

i think i can. she's dresses slutty as hell and she's the only character that has sex other than elliot.