Sup Forums squeezes the balls of Spaniards...

>Sup Forums squeezes the balls of Spaniards, Italians and Portuguese for having negroe admixture of around 2-3% for one specific region in their respective countries
>calls them nonwhite for it
>meanwhile everybody considers the "white" people in LATAM to be white and not mixed

Sup Forums everybody...

Yeah, but I am white tho

>that flag

Your comment doesn't check out with the chart.

>>meanwhile everybody considers the "white" people in LATAM to be white and not mixed

oh yeah, well YOU'RE A CHART

Only retards think spaniards, Italians and Portuguese aren't white

master race is being 80% white with just a little bit of native and black to look exotic but white enough

Yeah, but latin people are white tho. More than half, at least.

But still....

Kek nobody consider us whites (not that we want to).
Autists here call southern europeans non-whites because they actuall recieve sunlight there and because of that they are swarthier. Most people here don't go out of their houses and can't comprehend that.
This
We are saved from being balding pale cumskins kek

Other way around. The less wh*te the better.

I thought Brazil had more natives than that.

Uruguay UNIRONICALLY the whitest country in the western hemisphere.

that chart was made by estimates of a poster on a storm forum. Actual genetic results look more like this

>N-no, being a mongrel is actually true master race. I-i like being a racial mess, that none of my ancestors would have recognized

Lmao, cope harder.

yeah and also has like 8 samples per country

Better than being part of a dying race kek
What about asians though? I'd imagine they would be as prominent as middle easterners

But that chart you have just measures the "white" people of those respective LATAM countries, not the whole like mine.

Either way your pic enforces my point on white Latinos not being white at all in contrast to Italians and Spaniards.

at least you die pure and not shit.

What's the missing ~4% everyone seems to be missing?
>inb4 not human

The "iberians aren't white" meme is literally pushed by themselves in an attempt to be edgy and different. How many times do you see Spaniards posting fuck white people tier stuff trying to be funny

On the other hand I have never seen anyone claiming Latin America is white

I have noticed that few posters hate themselves as much as spanish posters, so this might be true

>On the other hand I have never seen anyone claiming Latin America is white
Argentina, Uruguay, southern Brazil?

Russians

Argentina is not white.

>Argentina
>white

>w-we're actually our own race and not merely the shameful mongrel remains of dead & defeated indians and horny spaniards
So much cope, it's sad in fact. No other group of people is so inherently pathetic and shameful as mestizo mongrels.

asian would be native american, man. They're mongoloid race. Now present day asians, we barely have them. Middle easternerns, on the contrary, are promiment. Just here we have more than 5 million. Brazil has like 15 million
nice finding, I honestly don't know the explanation for that

Chimps probably. Looking at Brazilians it just can't be denied.

I don't think it matters if Argentina is white or not.

They're impressive

>>meanwhile everybody considers the "white" people in LATAM to be white and not mixed
literally no one does that unironically except like 2 people

You look like an indio